IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Thanks Kelly. We dont know levels yet but consultant seems to think its going to menopausal by the way he was talking... pray he is wrong xxx

Oh well in that case I do hope he's wrong. Do you know when you find out?

Doodar thursday and in tomorrow? Hopefully they get you booked in nice and early so you don't have to stress. Did they mention at your scan whether or not there was a nasal bone? I guess a lot of down's babies don't have nasal bones. Just a thought.

Oh dear, I miss a few days and it's all :(

Hope, i'm glad that they treated you well in the hopsital, apart from that harsh bag! I am pleased that your DH is being supportive and you are finding some strength in each other.

Kelly, will pop over to your journal but leaving you :hugs:

Doodar, i'm so sorry that you've had bad news :hugs: I'm hoping that the ivf meds did skew the results but even if they didn't that you are one of the 4:5 that don't have problems for your baby. Good luck with the next tests.

Maddie, AQ, Princess, ST :hugs: for all I know i've missed people but i'm shattered!

Hi Trask! you start down regging tomorrow by your ticker? Yay for that!!!!xx

AQ-Fx crossed for your results.xxx

Yep DR is tomorrow and stimming starts Jan 10th. We should be close again with our cycles :dance:

It exciting that we've got a few ladies cycyling again.

Babies have you tested yet? Not sure when OTD is.

Ok I'll be thinking of you :) Jan 12 is the day I'll be 18 weeks and i am very afraid for that so we'll both be scared.

Thanks Kelly an il pray for u too but im sure all will be fine with your buba, god willing you will be a mummy of 2 in 2012 :) xxx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok

Traskey, tons of luck with down reg,
Rosa, yay for being pupo!!! everything crossed for u
AQ fingers crossed for the test results for u
Hope Huge :hugs:
Kelly Hope your scan today goes well
Doodar, I so hope zippy is ok, big :hugs:
Maddie tons of luck with your new cycle and st and everyone else too

Afm, i have been finding the last few days hard of the tww, and dh and i set the alarm early to test before he has to go to work but i really needed to pee so we just did the test now and

BFP!!!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I did a clearblue digital came up really fast and then the conception indicator took a little longer and said 2-3. I will write more in my journal later, symptoms etc, I have never seen pregnant on a test before me and dh are sooooooooo over the moon. Thank u all for ur support so much and i will be here for u all should u want me to stay.

:hugs:

Thats fabulous news!!!!! About time we got some more in here!

Wow, congratulations babies, that's amazing news!!!!!

Congratulations :wohoo:

I have posted in your journal too but congrats again hun!
:hi: girls hope everyone's well sorry I haven't posted much lately but I haven't had much to update, I have been lurking tho and keeping up with everyone :thumbup:
9 days left on BCP :wohoo:

babies, congrats!!!!! :yipee: :wohoo: I saw your status before I read your post and I actually went back a few pages thinking I had missed something. :haha: That's awesome!!!

Afm, I've got some fluid in my ovaries or something so once again, I'm not allowed to drink water. :wacko: Or soda or coffee or tea or milk or anything with water in it. Awesome. That leaves soup. WHO DRINKS SOUP?! Me, apparently. Doc asked how I was...I said a little crampy. He smiled and said that's a good thing!

Thank uuuuuuuu, i cant stop looking at the test. I soooooooo hope u all join me soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->