IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Big big congratulations!! Yeahhhhhh. So so happy for you.

Hi ladies, hope your ok. Happy new year when it comes.

Aq have been thinking about you. You have been so strong.

Hope are the antibiotics working?? I hope so. It's just a nightmare. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Kelly big hugs

Babies, how are you??

Hi Traskey, princess, Doodar and st xxxx

Happy new year ladies! Goodbye 2011, a hard year where for me not much good happened! X x

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

Hope, i hope you are starting to feel a little better with the antibios, :hugs:

Maddies, im great thanks, just relaxing on the sofa its going to be a quiet new years in tonight and its perfect.

Aq everything crossed for ur test results

Traskey, hope dr is going well :hugs:

Kelly, Everything crossed for u and your little fighter :hugs:

Princess, yay for last day of bcp, tons of luck for the new cycle, everything crossed for u.

St, heres to ur bfp in 2012 and everyone else too!

Rosa hope ur find some good maternity pants, i feel soooo much better for not wearing normal clothes, my bloat can breathe :haha:

Hi to everyone else and Happy New Year!!! the year of all our bfp's and babies!! :happydance:

:hi: lovely ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA but I've been really busy lately and I've just sorta stalked everyone :blush:

Rosa congrats again hun :happydance:

Babies - how's your pregnancy treating you?

AQ - sorry to hear you've had a rough Christmas without your mum, do you know when you'll be starting again?

Trask- yay for starting soon :yipee:

St - yay for starting soon too, let's hope 2012 will hold bfps for a few of us on here!

Kelly - will catch up with you in your journal but hope you and Hannah are ok :hugs:

Maddie - hope your ok hun!

Hope - I hope your not too uncomfortable hun, and I hope your feeling ok, it
Must not be easy for you but I do hope you get some good news in 2012

Afm Im taking my last BCP tonight :thumbup: I'm more nervous then excited ATM but I just hope everything works out :blush:

I would like to wish you a very happy new year and hope for all of us still waiting for our bfps that 2012 is our year! And to all with little beanies already snuggling in, I hope you have very happy and healthy pregnancies :hugs:
I would also like to thank you all for being there for me in 2011 and hope we'll all be there for each other in 2012 through ivf cycles, baby bumps and little miracles
Love you all loads girls don't know where id be without you all :hugs:

Bring on 2012 a better and happier year hopefully!

Thanks again ladies. :flower: It still does not seem real. Dh and I are excited, but anxious to know what Tuesday's beta will be.

AQ, I'm so sorry your holiday has been sad. :hugs: 2012 will be a good year for you...can only get better right? :flower: Hang in there, girl.

Hope, sorry to hear you're still infected. Are you in pain? Hopefully these new meds fix the problem. Do you know when you can try again? :hugs:

I am sooooooo happy for you Rosa!!!! Makes my day a little better so thanks!

That made me smile. :flower: You are such a strong woman.

Princess, yay for last bcp!! Do you DR soon then? Sniffing or jabs?

Hi Traskey, Tinks, ST, babies, Maddie, and the gang! :hi: Hope everyone has/is having a great NYE! 2012 will be a great year for us, ladies. 2011 has been a doozy. :wacko: Thank goodness it's over and we can start afresh. Thank you for being a great support system. :hugs:

Tiff Hope you get things sorted with the Rmh so hubby and skyler can travel with you. If they can't can your mum go?

Kirsten. Yay for last Bcp. What's your next steps?

Rosa :wohoo: again!

My new antibiotics are evil, I've had three today and feel sick and worse then I did before so I'm not taking anymore, I'll have to go back to the docs on tuesday as they obviously don't agree with me.

Quiet new year here, my parents are visiting but they've just gone to bed and I about to follow suit. I just never have seen the point of staying up to see in another year!

I do hope that 2012 will turn out to be a wonderful year for all of us, with bumps and babies. My friend had a successful icsi cycle in mar/apr and her baby arrived safe and sound yesterday so there is still time for 2012 babies for all of us! :dust:

Congratulations Rosa.... so pleased for you...:happydance:

Happy new year everybody, lets hope we all get what we want out of it....:hugs::hugs:

Lou

Rosa, hope - BCP was my dr ;) so as soon as af turns up I can start my stims :happydance:

Umm can't remember what I was gunna write now :dohh:

Hope everyone's ok and had a good new year!

https://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae141/letnotyourheartbetroubled/0252.jpg

Just because!

Totally glad they decided for me not to have a dr jab this time, dreading the stimming shots :dohh:
I feel so close now :happydance:

Im great thanks princess, have a few symptoms but im cherishing them. Tons of luck for the baseline scan :flower:

Totally glad they decided for me not to have a dr jab this time, dreading the stimming shots :dohh:
I feel so close now :happydance:

Thankyou hunni!
Yep off for my baseline scan tomorrow, hoping af Hurrys up!

Hope, they will only pay for myself and hubby to fly out plus my mom lives on the other side of the country, so if they don't come it will just be me :cry: I can deal with the procedure on my own but what I am worried about it something going wrong and loosing Hannah and not having anyone there with me.

Princess I hope AF turns up soon.

Oh Tiff I'm sorry, I wouldn't want to go through it alone either. Fx you can sort something out :hugs:

Kirsten any sign?

Evening Ladies!
Trask-how is DR going? when are you expected to start stimms? Thanks for the hug!x

Kelly-I know I don't comment on your journal but I do read it, and think about you! How lovely you have a name for Dot-Hannah, beautiful! I hope you are not alone in Toronto and I hope that when Hannah arrives early it is not too early. xx

Hope-Can't believe your antibiotics still not working, and even worse making you feel horrible! I hope you start to feel better very soon!x

Rosa-still so pleased for you!! you have another beta tommorrow don't you?xxxx

princess-yay for scan tommorrow! you will be good to go im sure! I'm starting to worry about AF arriving now! currently on cd70! ridiculous! I need it to arrive as I have to take bcp for 2 weeks and be off it a week before starting stimms and my appt is fast looming on the 18th (meant to be starting stimms w/c 23rd!)

AFM -What i said above to princess!! really need AF!!!!!!

Babies-glad your having some symptoms!x Hi to everyone else! Maddie, AQ, Loopy!

Thanks ST just a head up Hannah is her middle name we'll be calling her that till she's born when we'll announce her first name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->