IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Rosa-still so pleased for you!! you have another beta tommorrow don't you?xxxx

Thanks! Yes, tomorrow is beta #2. Still trying not to get too excited until I hear that number.

ST and princess, sorry that you're still waiting for af. :grr: How annoying! I think everyone on this thread has had to wait for her at some point. :dohh: Hopefully she comes soon!

Kelly, :hugs:

Babies, do you still have ohss bloat? When did it go away?

I'm still really bloated, i thought this morning when i woke up it had gone down a little but its back tonight. I'm not sure when its meant to calm but having said that im not fluid restricted at all so that may be why its still the same. Are you still taking progestrone? my clinic is doing a trial to see if extended use of it is beneficial and im taking part, i dont know if i have the real thing or a placebo till i give birth but i do wonder if the bloating is anything to do with the possible progestrone intake as well too. Everything crossed for your test tomorrow and i hope work is easy on you. :flower:

Rosa-still so pleased for you!! you have another beta tommorrow don't you?xxxx

Thanks! Yes, tomorrow is beta #2. Still trying not to get too excited until I hear that number.

ST and princess, sorry that you're still waiting for af. :grr: How annoying! I think everyone on this thread has had to wait for her at some point. :dohh: Hopefully she comes soon!

Kelly, :hugs:

Babies, do you still have ohss bloat? When did it go away?

I'm still really bloated, i thought this morning when i woke up it had gone down a little but its back tonight. I'm not sure when its meant to calm but having said that im not fluid restricted at all so that may be why its still the same. Are you still taking progestrone? my clinic is doing a trial to see if extended use of it is beneficial and im taking part, i dont know if i have the real thing or a placebo till i give birth but i do wonder if the bloating is anything to do with the possible progestrone intake as well too. Everything crossed for your test tomorrow and i hope work is easy on you. :flower:

Every morning I wake up feeling like it's a bit better and then it's not. :haha: Yes, still taking progesterone. Shots and the suppositories.

Just popping on to wish Rosa good luck with tomorrows beta result x

Lou- Nice to see u back, we should be starting around same time x

Hi to everyone else. Im back at work tomorrow so off to bed. 10 days till AMH result xxx

Cramping tonight! I reckon I'll wake up with a visit from the witch tomorrow but I'm in no rush, clinic says we'll start when she comes but secretly I want her to hurry up ;)

Rosa good luck for beta tomorrow,

just a quickie girls, I really should get some shut eye ;)

Rosa so long as it's not getting worse! Keep an eye on your weight it should tell you how much fluid you got in there and if it's getting worse or better. I had stage 3 OHSS so it took forever and a day for my bloat to go down but your ovaries will stay big till second tri, mine are still 2-3 times bigger then they should be though they're not bothering me anymore and haven't for a long time.

Af has arrived :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Because i woke up on, that counts as cd1 right? :wacko:
That means I start stims tomorrow :wohoo: :wohoo:

:wohoo: if you woke up bleeding then I think today is cd1! Oh how exciting! I am so glad that you can finally get started Kirsten :dance:

Rosa any news?

I'm finally starting to feel better, went back to the docs today and she was happy for me not to take the horrid antibiotics, I've just got to complete the course of the other ones. And then once that's out of the way on Saturday I get to start the caneston pessaries that she prescribed today! Then it's my turn to wonder when the witch will turn up...

I was reading the miscarriage chapter of zita's book and a guy in there says that it's not true about the risk of miscariage being greatest up until 12 weeks and that it's actually 8 weeks. It's just skewed because of the number of missed miscarriages that are identified at a 12 week scan. If we are lucky with our FET I'll be asking for a scan at 8 weeks instead of 7, I think our last one was a week too early, once I saw that heartbeat I let myself relax and make plans and I don't want to do that again. He says if the heartbeat is there at 8 weeks there is a 98% chance that you won't miscarry.

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the first real day of 2012.

AQ how was work?

^ hope that is right! Cause after the 8th week the baby officially becomes a fetus and the placenta takes over nourishment and growth thats why we always waited to hear the HB at or around 9 weeks to announce, I felt comfortable saying something to family then.

Princess yay!!!! My clinic says it's cd 1 if she shows before 3pm so I'd call it cd1!

Af has arrived :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Because i woke up on, that counts as cd1 right? :wacko:
That means I start stims tomorrow :wohoo: :wohoo:

Yayyy!!!! :wohoo: Bring on the jabs!!! We really need a jab emoticon. :haha:

Hope, no news yet. Doc didn't write "stat" on the order for the beta, so I'll probably find out tomorrow. :wacko: Totally annoying. Very interesting on the 8 week versus 12 weeks! I never knew that! Glad you're feeling better.

Doc says today is cd1 so I start stims tomorrow :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Also follie scan is booked for Monday and Thursday :happydance:
Can't believe were finally getting somewhere! :yipee:

Hi everyone hope you're all ok.

Hope, i never knew that either, think im gonna try book an 8 week scan too now.

Rosa, everything crossed for tomorrows result

Princess yay for starting tomorrow, soooooooo excited for u.

Hi to maddie, kelly, trask, st, aq and everyone else.

Took a pic of todays bloat, excuse the pj's,they are so comfy :haha:

Attachments

• 2012-01-03_20.48.12.jpg
    2012-01-03_20.48.12.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 9
yay, princess!! :yipee:

babies, that's what I look like, too. Thank goodness for elastic waist bands! :haha: When does it go down? Or does it just merge into the belly bump?

Tomorrow is looking to be an exciting day :dance:

Isabella that's some bloat! Are you uncomfortable?

Fab news princess! Good luck for tommorrow and Ross too! Lol babies loving the bloat, after Xmas, I look like that too-oops! X

mine went down a bit but never back to what it was before belly started lol I've pretty much been living in sweats since right before egg collection in september!

OMG!! is that what bloat looks like! :rofl: i thought the bloat was just like a little bit of chubby, you do actually look like 4 months pregnant! :blush: im was thinking rather naive when people said we get bloaty :haha:

thanks girls, if i wasnt so tired id be bouncing off the walls!
gunna change my sig in the morning, off to bed now, dhs first day back at work tomorrow and im gunna miss him! on the plus side tho i get to catch up on my programmes ;)
for tonight tho im settling down with csi vegas, oo that gil grissam does something for me :rofl:!!

night ladies!! :hug:

OMG!! is that what bloat looks like! :rofl: i thought the bloat was just like a little bit of chubby, you do actually look like 4 months pregnant! :blush: im was thinking rather naive when people said we get bloaty :haha:

YES! I totally look 4 months preggo, too! I've literally been walking around with my pants undone. :wacko: I"ll take it though. I love it. :blush:

Wanna see a good bloat pic? I'll show you mine from when I had 11 pounds of fluid in my stomach waiting to be drained.... let me dig it up your eyes will pop out of your head! Oh and just so you all know I'm not doing it to compete and babies thats an impressive bloat! Do you know how much fluid you got in there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->