IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Got to dig out the baby name books again so we can pick a middle name, we're pretty sure we have it picked out but hubby wants to be sure.

Hi everyone, hope you're all well.

Yay for being team :pink: thats great news.

Rosa, hope the tww is going well.

Traskey, hope down reg is going ok.

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks for all the congrats, we went back to the clinic today as im taking part in a trial to have the progestrone suppostries until 12 weeks. I wont know whether or not i have the real or placibo till after the trial. Got my scan date too is 13th Jan, cannot wait and also booked my midwife appointment for the 25th. Sooooooo exciting.

Hope you all have a great christmas and best wishes for the new year and lots of bfp's to come!!

:flower:

Babies having to take the progesterone till 12 weeks sucks but if it ends up being placebo I'd be pissed :rofl: I HATED taking it it's soooo messy!

Babies, yeahhhh, Woooppppppp. So excited for you. Big big congratulations! Im so pleased for you both. Good luck for the scan, bet you can't wait. What a lovely way to start the Christmas.

Kelly, how lovely your having a girl. Hope your ok and still remaining positive.

Rosa how are you feeling? Hope you feel a bit better.

Doodar thinking of you. Hope your ok

Hope thinking of you too. 2012 is going to be a special year with our hopefully bfp and the other ladies delivering there little miracles. Aq,princess, Traskey,st this goes for us all.

Hope you ladies are all sorted for chrimbo xx

Sorry I've been away for a couple of days girls, I've had a couple of rough days and just buried myself under the duvet yesterday. then guess what happened, I started to get really bad back pain, so I searched the web and people seem to say its normal but I wasn't sure so I called the hospital this morning and they said to get myself to the docs. Got an appt for 11.30 this morning but they were running 2 hours late, but the time I saw the dr I had really bad period pains to go with the bad back, and had started bleeding like a period. Turns out I also have a fever and he says I have a womb infection! Fantastic. I just became one of the 3% of women who get an infection after erpc, anyone else want to kick me while im down? Oh yes the NHS, because when I got home I got a letter with my free pregnant prescription card, which I can't use because one you've had a miscarriage it's null and void, despite me having to pay 15 quid for anti biotics for a pregnancy related complication. Grr. And to top it off the second antibiotic is huge, uncoated and tastes disgusting. Rant over. I'm drugged up on antibiotics, paracetamol ibuprofen and have a hot water bottle, hopefully I'll start to feel human by tomorrow. Dh's family are here but theyll have to live with me in my pjs!

Isabella :wohoo: I am so happy to read about your :bfp:

And Kelly :dance: for team pink and you guessing right.

T good luck with your cycle honey.

Rosa sucks about the no fluids again. At least it's winter where soup can be quite nice and comforting and not the middle of summer :hugs:

Merry Christmas to all my lovely ladies, you've all become very dear to me these past few months and I look forward to us all growing bumps and meeting our babies over the coming months :flower:

Merry Christmas Hope, I hope the pains you have ease soon, it doesn't sound nice at all! You poor thing right before christmas too. Relax and Take care, xxxx

Merry Christmas in advance to everyone else! May you all have a lovely day, whatever your up to. best wishes to all those blessed with bfps, and heres to everyone on here having a baby in their belly or arms by this day next year!

Rosa-boo to no liquids!

Trask-hope dr is going ok!

Princess-not long now til stimms!

AQ-have a good one hun, bet your be glad to see the back of 2011!

Doodar-Hope your good!

kelly-Wahoo! for a girl! fab news during this hard time. xxxxxxx

babies-still on cloud 9 I bet! what a lovely christmas present!xxx

Tinks and Zowiey-if you happen to read this-heres to the best of luck in 2012, I will still be here.......as will still quite a few of us!x

festive cheer to maddie! xx

and Ho!Ho!Ho!! to anyone I've missed! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Merry Christmas all!

Hope thats just mean of your body, I hope the anti b's have you feeling better in no time.

I'm so excited for the ladies starting their cycles now here's to hoping for a lot of good 2012 news.

Doodar have you got an apt yet?

I've been down the last fews days, it's been hard to pull myself out of my rut/slump. Last night i just layed in bed praying to whoever was listening to get my girl here safe and sound. I figure if I pray enough maybe someone will hear me. I've gone out and bought a few gorgeous preemie outfits and a few other outfits for our girl but it's sad cause I have to leave the tags on and receipts taped to them "just in case" I hate it. I should be able to go out and spend money shopping happily for her. Sorry if I'm a downer, I really am excited to watch my son see and open his present I just feel slightly removed from the world.

Babies- Woooohoooo!! huge congrats hun and a happy and healthy 9mths! did you have 1 or 2 embies transferred?? bet you are over the moon x

Hi to everyone else and merry christmas. I pray that 2012 see's all of us pregnant and happy. Thinking of those of us yet to get there and how hard christmas is xxx

Kelly honey :hugs: you and Dot are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong for that little girl inside your tummy, she's a fighter and all your positive thoughts and prayers will be helping.

Happy Boxing Day to all my lovely ladies, I hope Santa brought some joy and happiness to your houses yesterday. I'm joining ST in her toast - to happy and healthy babies in our bellies or our arms on this day in 2012 :dust:

Hi girls hope you had a great Xmas! :xmas6:
Sorry this is short but I'm a bit sicky and absolutely shattered!
Here's to 2012 babies! :wine:

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Africa, i had 2 embies put back, cant wait till scan date to see how many we are having.

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all having a good christmas.

We went to the sales today, next was crazy, ended up queuing for 2 hours to pay it was ridiculous, i had to keep leaving the queue whilst dh saved our place to pee :haha: got some good bargains tho and bought a new bed from dream, our old one is soooooo uncomfortable, all the springs are sticking through so i cant wait for this one to be delivered.

Hugs to all. :hugs:

Sounds like everyone had a good holiday!

Rosa when is your test date?

Babies when is your scan again? I'm excited!!

Hope thanks for the kind words. I am praying so hard that ST's toast is true, it really will be something to have such a strong willed daughter who fought and won against everything before she was even born! :cry:

My Dh spoiled me, I was so surprised, he gave me this beautiful Tiffany and Co. necklace with "I love you" written all over it several times, it made me tear up just made me feel super loved because of the inscription and with everything we're dealing with I just felt so special.

Thats such a amazing present!! my scan date is the 13th Jan, cannot wait!!

:flower:

Kelly that sounds like a lovely present from your DH.

Isabella glad you got some bargains, we didn't even venture out to the shops yesterday, maybe later this week.

Dh's family has been here since Thursday and they are going home today and I cannot wait. His parents could stay for as long as they please but his brother and his fiancé need to leave. The house is far too chaotic, my poor cats have been hiding out in our room since Friday. Last night we played a board game, and BIl cheated and it ended up in this huge shouting match I walked out and went to bed because the yelling was upsetting me and I have bigger issues in my life right now than arguing over board games, but he pretty much ruined boxing day for me and now I just want them gone.

Today will hopefully be happier as we're going to spend the afternoon/evening with our friends and their three little ones. I thought seeing them would be hard but we took them to the cinema on Thursday last week and they just make me smile. They are the reason DH and I decided it was time for us to have babies of our own and I love spending time playing with them and spoiling them.

Wishing you all a wonderful Tuesday :flower:

People really cheat at board games?!? He should grow up. At least you had fun with the kiddos!

Dh did wonderful this year, Christmas was just not how it should have been ya know.

Hi ladies,

Hope you all had a great xmas. Despite everything this past month I had a lovely time. Really looking forward to what 2012 has in store for us.

Happy new year when it comes ladies. Big hugs to you all xxxxx

Another big update in my journal page 1195 I think. It's never boring at our house thats for sure.

Tiff I posted in your journal. Stay strong honey - but let those tears out when you need to, it helps.

Rosa remind me when test date is? Are you still only on soup?

T when do you start stimming?

St Kirsten it's January in 3 sleeps!

Nothing new from me - I called the clinic last week and they have set us up with an appointment for February 9 to talk about FET. Hopefully the witch will turn up sometime between now and then.

:hi: girls
Hope everyone is ok
2 more days on BCP :happydance:
Will pop round journals later :hugs:

Just a quick update on my new iPhone! Makes posting hard tho. Beta tomorrow! Ultrasound yesterday and there is more fluid :wacko: despite only drinking sodium laden crap. Doc thinks its a good sign tho and is "cautiously optimistic". :happydance: we'll find out tomorrow. Another ultrasound tomorrow am after beta.

Love ya ladies. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->