IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Rosa my fingers are tightly crossed for tomorrow :dust:

Rosa I got a new iPhone too! Still figuring it out, on it now! Just wishing you luck for tommorow! X

Hi to everyone else! Hope you had good Christmases! As best as possible anyway!

Hope-yay for having a date to discuss fetX

Kelly-hope your keeping strong,gonna go read your journal in a sec! X

Princess-excited??? I have to wait til the 23rd a while yet!

Afm-meant to have started bcp by now but having the longest cycle ever! Now on cd67!!!! Would you believe!! Not happy!! X

Rosa good luck for tomorrow
St - I'm not sure how I feel at the moment, it's took so long to get to this point and I've always tried to imagine what I'd feel like but now I'm hear I really don't know, I'm really nervous and scared it won't work but u am a lil excited in there too ;)
The 23rd isn't too far away now :thumbup:

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Rosa best of luck! How have you not tested? You're a strong woman! My OHSS got worse with my pregnancy and that is common so maybe it is a very good sign.

Rosa best of luck! How have you not tested? You're a strong woman! My OHSS got worse with my pregnancy and that is common so maybe it is a very good sign.

I'm so afraid to test! :haha: My bloating is def getting worse. :wacko: I feel so incredibly uncomfortable. I'm so thankful that I have this week off. I would just be miserable at work. I've read that the hcg makes it worse, so maybe this is a good sign? [-o<

Yup it's the HCG that aggrivates your ovaries hense why most people who get OHSS are preggo.

Morning everyone!

Let's hope 2012 is a fantastic year for all of us.

Rosa, good luck for today, I hope you get great news.
ST, 67 days is a long one, hope she turns up soon.
Babies, good luck with the scan in Jan.
AQ, how are you doing with the Christmas holidays. The first one is the hardest.
Princess, nearly off bcp!
Maddie, wishing you a better 2012
Tiff, will pop over to your journal, stay strong.
Hope, so sorry about the infection. You must be feeling awful :( Hope you feel better soon.

Hope I didn't miss anyone!

Rosa, thinking positive thoughts for you today.

I'm heading back to the doctors as I still don't feel better and thought the antibiotics should have done their thing by now. I'd rather go today than spend new years in that awful walk in clinic!

Hi ladies.

Hope- Good luck for the new year with FET x

Kelly- Hang in there hun. You are strong so u will be ok x

Traskey- Christmas has been very hard and sad without my mum. HUGE void on christmas day and now new year is approaching its so sad as i always celebrated with my mum so we are going to have a quiet one an release a chinese lantern and have a few drinks with my dad. New years day im doing dinner for 6 of us so glad the house will be a bit fuller than normal. How are things with you? x

Rosa- Have u tested yet? i sooo have everything x'd for you! x

Hi to Doodar, Isabella, ST, an all the gang. Has anyone heard from Tinks? x

AFM- I have been really down this xmas with it being the 1st one without my mum so glad its over for now and im praying 2012 brings much needed joy. Get my AMH results on the 12th and im shitting it! just cant take anymore heartache yet . Hope everyone has a great new year and that 2012 brings us all our babies/bfps xxx

Aq hang in there I hope you're pleasantly surprised.

Hope I also hope you feel better.

Rosa I'm dying to know!

Hi traskey!

Tiff, I think you are being amazing, just wanted to let you know :hugs:

AQ, I thought Christmas and New Year would be tough for you. Thanks for taking the time to pop in and tell us how you are doing.

Hope, how are you feeling today?

Still waiting on the dr witch and wanting to drink loads today!

AQ hang in there hon. The Chinese lantern sounds like a beautiful idea. Fx your results are good.

T hope the dr witch rides in real soon.

Rosa any news?

Afm I'm still infected. GP gave me another week of antibiotics but switched one of them to something new. Apparently I'm not as bad as last week which is a good thing.

Yayaaayayyaayyayayayayay thats the best news, i was really hopeful for u especially with all the bloating like me. :happydance:

Congratulations Rosa!!!!!!! Fantastic news. So pleased for you :dance: :wohoo:

Rosa- :happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::dance:
HUGE congrats to you! you must be over the moon! im loving the BFPS we are seeing in here lately an pray its a domino effect! xxx

I am sooooooo happy for you Rosa!!!! Makes my day a little better so thanks!

Update once again in my journal. On the plus side I think I'm getting pretty good at taking bad news now. Blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->