IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Here it is! I am as big as I was around 24 weeks pregnant when I compared my pics from my first pregnancy, there was physically no more space for fluid to go in my abdomen it was starting to go out around my lungs and all my lower organs were surrounded by fluid :sick:

Please ignore how gross I look that was taken in the hospital the day before I was drained.

Attachments

• IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 11
Good grief! That is some bloat tiff!
Did any of you have people ask if you were pregnant when they saw your bloat?
I don't know how I'd cope with that :blush:

Im wondering the same thing, will ask when i go to the clinic for the ultra sound. Its elastic waist bands all the way :haha:

yay, princess!! :yipee:

babies, that's what I look like, too. Thank goodness for elastic waist bands! :haha: When does it go down? Or does it just merge into the belly bump?

Hope, only if i try and put any clothes on :haha: its not bad during the day, at night i have been using a pillow to support it as my hips hurt bad by the morning, think part of that is our evil bed, cant wait till the new ones comes next week.

Kelly, wow thats really bad, i havent seen any docs since treatment so im not sure but none of my old clothes fit and im def a lot heavier than before the treatment. Were you in a lot of pain? im thinking as its not hurting tons then i dont need to go to the docs, i dunno? i have my scan a week on fri so i will check then.

St, im sure there is turkey in mine too, :haha: christmas went sooooooooooo fast, wish it was the holidays again already!

Isabella definitely check with the dr at your scan.

Kirsten yay for stimming :dance: I had bloat but it wasn't anywhere near as bad as Isabella's I think it depends on how stimulated your ovaries become and how many follicles they pop.

Holy bloat, kelly! That's huge! You must have been so uncomfortable! :shock:

Holy bloat. I like that :lol: any news on that beta yet Rosa?

Hi Ladies,

Happy new yearrrrrr:thumbup:

Hope your al well. Wow kelly i dont remember being that bloated. Apparently its a good sign though.

Kirsten how fab that your starting stimming.:baby:

Rosa, nightmare waiting for blood results. Im sure your beta will have doubled. Got everything crossed for you.:dust:

Hope are you any better? Good luck for appoitment on the 7th

AQ, Lou, doodar,st,traskey hope your well too.

afm im ok. Looking forward to what this year brings. Im hopefully going to start dr for 2nd icsi cycle on the 18th jan. Im on the lp. My clinic are taking forever to ring back.

Well have a good evening ladies xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was in A LOT of pain it hurt to move and breath etc so I bet your fine babies. Mine was a very severe case. I was on the gyne unit right across from the mat unit so people just though I was another pregnant woman since there were so many around and technically I was just not that far along. I hid my belly as much as possible so friends wouldn't see since we weren't saying anything but once they drained me I went down by about half maybe and even though it was still painful it was much better to manage.

Sounds good to me, your first was 135 or something wasn't it?

ok so it's been 4 days so 128x2 = 256 x 2 = 512, you've more then doubled each two days so you're looking fab!

Yay Rosa thats great news, soooooooo happy for u.

Kelly, thanks for the info, was that with ur first pregnancy? was it due to the medication again?

Princess, i saw ur other thread, i had 3 vials of menopur and one of liquid and i just injected the liquid into the powder then drew it up and injected into the next bottle etc and continued the process. Did they give u a dvd with the meds if so that will show u a demo.
Hope ur first one goes well.

Maddie, tons of luck for new cycle

Hope, thank u i will mention it at the appointment, i think i just bloat loads normally an with the added meds even more.

Hi to everyone one else

:flower:

babies that was from IVF this time, we didn't need to do IVF with our first so that pic was taken in October lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->