IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Rosa :dance:

Hi Maddie, I was about to ask if you were going to cycle again and you answered my question! Hope the clinic calls you back soon.

Today I'm suddenly keen to get started again. There was a couple on our local news who are at my clinic who just had a "twin" for their five year old IVF son thanks to one of their frosties. They had three and only one defrosted but it stuck. Fx both of ours survive the defrosting. The 7th of feb isn't too far off for our con meeting, and I need AF to turn up before we can try the FET anyway. It would be nice to think we could fall pregnant naturally but what with me still bleeding from the infection, and then having to do the thrush treatment it'll be the 7th before we even get to DtD :lol:

Rosa Yeahhhhhhhhh. Big congratulations. We posted at the same time. So happy for you and that's a fab beta xx

Ohhhh hope I do hope you will get better soon. I know what you mean with wanting to start soon. We felt like that quite soon after everything. We wanted to try naturally too, I mean we still are (too much information) but we just figured why wait. We have four frosties too but we luckily are able to go for a full cycle. I really do hope we get our bfp this year. Hopefully we will be close together like last time xxx

Thanks, maddie!

Hope, I'm so glad to hear you upbeat and ready to start a new cycle! :hugs:

I'm happy to hear a few of you will be cycling again soon or doing FET! We seem to be having more luck this time around so far.

Rosa :wohoo:

Hope - I hope you get better soon and your plans for fet go to plan!

Maddie - thankyou hun

Babies - I'm gunna ring clinic tomorrow to check, probably doesn't matter that I've used the two liquids but didn't wanna use one just incase :thumbup:

Tif let's hope your right about lots of luck this time round ;)

My jab went quite well, barely felt a thing, full update in my journo : thumbup:

Yay for first jab! It's the hardest I promise. Unless you have blood thinners those never get easy lol!

I'm feeling oddly happy and positive right now in this exact moment, had a HUGE rant on the phone to a friend (who was just listening) and I think it helped, I had all this stress and anxiety building up and it was doing me no good, I've been cranky and yelling a lot even at Skyler sometimes (which just makes me feel worse of course cause his little eyes tear up) and I hate it but I was just finding it so hard to stop myself. I guess I've been putting all my patience into managing the Hannah situation that I have none left over for anything else.

Tiff sounds like talking out loud does you good. Glad you have a friend who is happy to listen. When I was going through a bad time when we were ttcing I found it really helped to talk to my therapist because it's her job to listen and to help me work through my feelings. DH knows I bottle things up so the very first thing he said after we found out about the miscarriage was that I had to talk to him about everything I was feeling. I did and it helped. Give Skyler a hug, he knows you love him :hugs:

Just poping by to say Hi. Still no internet connection until next Friday.
Missing you all so much, can't wait to catch up!
:hugs::kiss:

Congrats to Rosa and Babies :happydance: well done ladies!

Doodar, thank uuuu, i was wondering where you were, sooooo glad to see u back well half back till ur internet comes. Its crazy how long it takes to get it installed again isnt it, we had that when we moved here took ages. Hope you and zippy are doing well and enjoying the new house. :flower:

Just poping by to say Hi. Still no internet connection until next Friday.
Missing you all so much, can't wait to catch up!
:hugs::kiss:

Congrats to Rosa and Babies :happydance: well done ladies!

I like to talk it out with a few select people my hubby is the one that doesn't talk about things but a lot of my rant was about him and his lack of helping lately to. I get to see my baby girl tomorrow :) I try to ignore the tumour growing off of her but it's hard so it normally puts me back in place when I'm smiling at seeing her but it is what it is. I'm just praying it's not hugely bigger this time, hoping to get to 20 weeks before they send me to Toronto for the surgery. Skyler makes me happy most of the time and helps to distract me but sometimes it's hard not to let it all affect my mood so I can be cranky with him and DH, I just hope DH understands and I know I can make it up to Skyler with extra love and hugs.

Hi Doodar!

Tif I think we all need a rant every now and again nd when I rant most of the time it's about DH ;)
Good luck with the scan tomorrow :thumbup:

2nd jab was a bit of a bad one, sent me a bit funny too, full update in me journo!

Rosa- Great news on beta x

Princess- Yay to first jab x

Hi to everyone else. Sorry not many personals but i am having a bad time. I am missing my mum so much and would do anything to have her here to talk to an hug and im so worried about amh result on 12th and its 2yrs today that we lost our 1st baby and my left tube so very down xxx

Oh AQ big big hugs. Words cannot express how much I feel for you. This must all be so hard.

Thinking of you xx

AQ, I'm so sorry that you're feeling so down. Have you thought of speaking to a therapist? It doesn't help that this is the most depressing time of the year, either. :nope: I'm so sorry, hun. :hugs:

Tiffany, did the docs say if the tumor got any bigger that they'd have to operate early? Operating at 20 weeks doesn't mean delivering right? Just getting rid of the tumor? Did they say that they could def get rid of it and then the baby would be fine?

Afm, my first ob scan (6 weeks or so) will be Monday the 16th! :happydance: Can't wait to see how many poppyseeds we have in there.

AQ so sorry to hear your feeling down, thinking of you and sending lots of :hugs: your way!

Rosa :happydance: just over 2 weeks then :thumbup: bet it'll fly by!

Hope everyone is well! Thinking of all you lovely ladies!

AQ so sorry to hear your feeling down, thinking of you and sending lots of :hugs: your way!

Rosa :happydance: just over 2 weeks then :thumbup: bet it'll fly by!

Hope everyone is well! Thinking of all you lovely ladies!

Just UNDER 2 weeks!! 10 days!

Tiffany, did the docs say if the tumor got any bigger that they'd have to operate early? Operating at 20 weeks doesn't mean delivering right? Just getting rid of the tumor? Did they say that they could def get rid of it and then the baby would be fine?

If it gets bigger faster then they expect they'll send me earlier for the surgery, they won't deliver her then cause she wouldn't make it the only situation they would is if she past away on her own or haemorrhaged and they couldn't stop the bleeding since that would put my life at risk. If this procedure goes well or perfectly rather then she'll have a good chance at making it long enough in side me to have a good shot outside me but she still has the risk of preterm labour, haemorrhage and nerve damage and paralysis during the surgery after she's born to remove the tumour. So lots of hurdles, but things get better and easier if she's born at a gestational age where she is stable because the surgery though risky is less of a risk of heart failure from the size of the tumour while she's inside me, if any of that made sense lol.

Thats makes perfect sense Tiff, definately lots of hurdles though. xxxxxx

Rosa-January is sooooo a depressing time of year, I agree. yay for scan in 10days! How far along will you be?

AQ-thinking of you, anniversarys of bad things are always bad and for you its a double whammy. xxxx

Princess-when is next scan?

Hi Maddie!

Hi everyone else!!!! still waiting for AF cd77 now!!! flip sake!! I think my icsi cycle will be delayed now :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->