IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Thanks for support girls.

Rosa- Yes i am considering seeing a counseller as i have been through such a lot in the past 2yrs and think it might help a little x

Hope everyone is ok. Im chilling out watching soaps and having a drink as hubby in work tonight so gonna watch a film too soon xxx

St I hope :witch: turns up for you soon and that icsi won't be delayed :hugs:

Enjoy your drink AQ, have one for me :thumbup:

St my first follie scan is on Monday :thumbup:
Also did 3rd jab tonight, it was fine, easy mix, easy inject :happydance:

Hope everyone's ok :hug:

I've updated a few times in my journal, lots going on.

Hi everyone!

Aq :hugs: so sorry to hear you're feeling down. I think a counsellor is a good idea :hugs:

Kirsten get you the stimming pro :thumbup:

Rosa I'm desperate to know how many poppyseeds there are!

St yikes that's a long cycle, do you know when you ovulated? Fx it doesn't delay your cycle.

Doodar :wave: get that Internet fixed quick we miss you

Kelly :hugs: I'll stop by your journal later to catch up

Maddie hello honey, how's things with you?

Tink where are you? When's your fu appt?

Ok who did I miss? Sending you a lovely bunch of :flower:

Afm I just swallowed my last antibiotic! Haven't had pain killers all week so I think I'm through it. Need to nip to the chemist today for my caneston pessaries prescription, not 100% sure I need them but better to be safe than sorry. Had a few twinges yesterday and wonder if my ovaries are waking up again.

:hi: hope glad your feeling better hun!
We'll see how much of a pro I am when I've gotta shoot up in the pub tonight :dohh: it's fils bday and with the cancer and everything I can't really make an excuse not to go!

Hope everyone's ok,
I'm feeling a bit down today after my incompetent nephew has came out saying he's got his ex pregnant after Lyin bout her not bein able to have kids (long story, I will elaborate in my journo lol) and my cousins had her baby this morning (the one I was really close to untill she got preg, again I'll elaborate in my journo)

Aww princess sounds like a lot of baby stuff going on for you! I don't always read the journals-crappy internet connection as only have a dongle plus not enough hrs in the day!!!!) but I will go over to yours in a minute. My bil's girlfriend had a baby girl on tuesday :-( Its her second an neither were planned and they have had them both in the time since Dh and I have been trying...so unfair! Plus she is one of these ones that goes on about her kids every second of the day on facebook! (moaning).
xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Hope! So glad you feeling better! I don't know when ov'ed unfortunately! I used to track my cycles but after the failed ivf I didn't bother as I knew the cycle would be messed up. Which I had tracked now, as no idea if AF is near of far!!!!

AFM-I had to do same as princess a while back-spent a firtune in holland and barrett buying herbal remedies that supposedly help bring on AF. Who knows if true or not! Read o internet about making parsely tea, so drinking that0god its disgusting! tastes like grass. No AF yet!

Was a bot annoyed at Dh, as he is not concerned at all. I tried to get him to have a sip of the tea to see how gross it was but he point blank refused! Just peed me off a bit, as it's like I'm doing every thing to try an have a baby and he won't even support me by trying the yucky tea to truly understand the crazy lengths I'm going to!!!!

Sorry for rant!

Evening to everyone else! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hugs princess, I've had a pregnancy ruin a friendship or at least make it awkward. Things are better now but not the same as they used to be.

ST when you have the beautiful bundle of joy in your arms I'll bet you'll become one of those FB mom :rofl: I talk about my son a lot though I try not to when I catch myself doing it, trying not to annoy people with my kid talk. :hugs: to you and lost of baby dust cause this is your month to!

Hope- Glad you are feeling better x

Princess- Big hugs. Baby stuff all the time in your face is rubbish but soon be you x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Feeling more anxious each day about amh results. I have been off work past 2 days as i have barely slept and felt so down but im in tomorrow again an all wk till wkend which is depressing but need the money. I have booked to go to Benidorm end of April with 10 of the girls for a long wkend as i badly need something to look forward to and its a while since iv been away so im starting to get excited now :)
If im pregnant il go baby shopping and enjoy the food an shows and if im not, well we are all inclusive so il drink the bar dry. Hope im the 1st thing tho :) xxx

Thanks girls
Omg st parsley tea is truly vile!! Nothing worked for me, I was taking like 15 different tablets and vitamins twice a day aswell as drinking like 5 cups of that discusting tea! Its put me off parsley tbf
Hope af does show up for you! And soon!!

Had to do my shot in the pub tonight, it was umm interesting, I had to sneak DH into the ladies :haha: centrocide didn't sting much tho :thumbup:

Hope everyone's ok

AQ that holiday sounds like Just what you need!! :hugs:

AQ sounds like a great time! Depending on how things go for us I may join you in spirit but just in a different pub. :hugs:

Were thinking of going on holiday too this year, originally we were thinking Morocco but IF we pregnant we don't wanna travel that far and DH Is petrified of flying so were thinking Spain or at a very big push turkey, if we don't get pregnant morocco is still on the list :thumbup:
St I need a holiday too!! I only did Valencia last year but Ive never been on a proper hotel holiday :blush: so this year I want all inclusive the lot! ;)

Hope everyone is ok, follie scan tomorrow and I'm super nervous!

Hi Ladies,

Princess good luck for follie uss tomorrow. Im sure it will all be fine.

Aq how fab booking a holiday. Well me and hubby going away end of month for big 30!!! Cant wait. I will be on holiday while dr too.

Happy Sunday everyone xxxxxxxx

How was the scan Kirsten?

Good luck today Tiff :hugs:

All this talk of holidays makes me want to go somewhere warm and sunny, but we need to use our days for decorating the house so we can try and sell it.

:hi: ladies

so ive shamelessly copied this from my journal, only because im in the middle of cooking tea :) slow cooked chilli NomNom!!

sorry i didnt post last night, once i got back dh took me for a meal to say sorry for not being there

scan went well (i think )
the doctor didnt tell me much, she said she didnt wanna tell me how many follies there were because its not gunna make a difference this early i still would have liked to have known!

but what she did say was that my lining has thickened which she was pleased about
i was being nosey tho
on the scan i saw, on the right there was maybe 2 big follies and about 3 smaller ones, then on the left maybe 4 smaller ones but couldnt say 100% because she kept moving the scan

i also heard her on the phone and she said theres one big one thats about 16mm and all the others are about 8-10mm, they said they may let the bigger one go and concentrate one the smaller ones, shes also lowered my meds so i dont ''go too quickly''

ive got another scan on thursday and will find out then how many and what size follies ive got and when they want to trigger me

last nights injection was awkward, we had to do it in the disabled toilets of the restaurant, in a bit of a rush because food was coming and dh messed up abit, he put the one in forgetting to get rid of the air bubble and had to take it backout and do it again! so last night i had 3 jabs for the price of two its getting a bit dodgy now, i think im getting bloated and im definately super bruised which is making the actual injecting a pain to do and im running out of places to do them!

hope everyones ok tho :hugs:

Glad the scan went well, fingers crossed for thurs :hugs:

:hi: ladies

so ive shamelessly copied this from my journal, only because im in the middle of cooking tea :) slow cooked chilli NomNom!!

sorry i didnt post last night, once i got back dh took me for a meal to say sorry for not being there

scan went well (i think )
the doctor didnt tell me much, she said she didnt wanna tell me how many follies there were because its not gunna make a difference this early i still would have liked to have known!

but what she did say was that my lining has thickened which she was pleased about
i was being nosey tho
on the scan i saw, on the right there was maybe 2 big follies and about 3 smaller ones, then on the left maybe 4 smaller ones but couldnt say 100% because she kept moving the scan

i also heard her on the phone and she said theres one big one thats about 16mm and all the others are about 8-10mm, they said they may let the bigger one go and concentrate one the smaller ones, shes also lowered my meds so i dont ''go too quickly''

ive got another scan on thursday and will find out then how many and what size follies ive got and when they want to trigger me

last nights injection was awkward, we had to do it in the disabled toilets of the restaurant, in a bit of a rush because food was coming and dh messed up abit, he put the one in forgetting to get rid of the air bubble and had to take it backout and do it again! so last night i had 3 jabs for the price of two its getting a bit dodgy now, i think im getting bloated and im definately super bruised which is making the actual injecting a pain to do and im running out of places to do them!

hope everyones ok tho :hugs:

I was started to worry about you K! Glad the scan went well, sounds like you don't have too long to wait now for EC. How exciting!

Hey girls, hope you're all having a good Tuesday.

Tiff are you in Toronto yet? Let us know you're ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->