IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

I have to say this is one of my favourite threads too, I'm always stalking it and it's always one of the first that I read when I come online,
I know I don't post too often but it's hard cuz I update my journal more and it's hard to post here with out completely repeating myself :dohh:

I hope your ok hope :hugs:

Isabella - yay for new bed!! Hope your ok hun!!

AQ - got my fingers very tightly crossed for you, hope everything works out well, you deserve some happiness!

Canamfam- it's nice to see you back hun, good luck too they do say 3rd times a charm ;)

Maddie - hope your ok hun, not long till new cycle :happydance:

St - good luck for scan, hope you get some answers!

Trask - yay for timming!

Afm - second folllie scan tomorrow, hopefully I'll find out how many there are fx! Also may find out when they want me to trigger, but we'll see dont really wanna get ahead of myself :blush:

Princess, tons of luck for todays scan. :hugs:
Aq, tons of luck for your appointment, everything crossed for u. :hugs:
My new bed is arriving in 20 mins!!!! :happydance:
Rosa, hope u are doing ok, :hugs:
Hi to everyone else :hugs:

Morning girls, thanks for being so understanding about what I posted last night, rosa I know you weren't singling me out but for some reason it just hit a nerve and I felt like a bit of an outcast. I'm ok now though honest.

I never really got going with my journal because I was always just posting in here but I know you guys all have journals and I need to make sure I stop by and visit you all more often.

AQ I have my fingers tightly crossed for good results for you this afternoon. I can't believe you have had to wait so long for them. Stay strong honey :hugs:

Tink thanks for sharing the results of your 'research' that all makes sense for a medicated cycle and I hope that's what we get to do, I really don't want to just have them put the embies back with no other medical support, I want to give them the very best chance of implanting. I think I'm about to ovulate so I'm having crazy hopes that we could even start dr in February but the consultant might tell us to wait.

Isabella yay for the new bed, hopefully you'll have a fab nights sleep tonight.

Good luck for the scans today kirsten and ST. I hope you both get good news.

T hope the stimming is going well with no bruises.

Maddie not long til your next cycle, how are you feeling?

:hugs:

AQ - Any news on your results??? So sorry you are suffering panic attacks due to the worry :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Princess - How did your scan go?

ST - Any news on AF?

Babies - Has you bed arrived? I bet you are ready for a lovely nights sleep :thumbup:

Rosa - How are you hunny? Hope you have managed to get some sleep.

Hope - Ooooh we could be cycling together? My clinic makes you wait until you have had 3 periods at least, I will be on my 4th though in 2 weeks due to the demand for follow ups :growlmad:.

Traskey - How did jabb #2 go?

Hi Maddie, hope you are ok.

Thinking of you Kelly :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Enjoying your new bed babies? :winkwink: x

Morning girls, thanks for being so understanding about what I posted last night, rosa I know you weren't singling me out but for some reason it just hit a nerve and I felt like a bit of an outcast. I'm ok now though honest.

I never really got going with my journal because I was always just posting in here but I know you guys all have journals and I need to make sure I stop by and visit you all more often.

I don't have a journal either! Don't worry about your post, I find it hard to see the preggo tickers on some days but mostly i'm fine as long as I keep believing it will me my turn one day.
So you still gonna do FET? (I saw your other thread)x

AQ-really hoping for good news from you soon!:hugs:

Evening Rosa, Tinks, Maddie, Trask, Princess!(how was scan princess?)

(sorry I have copied this from another thread-no point re wording same stuff!)

AFM-Well my appointment was positive today! Thankfully no cysts! my lining was 5.5mm and the biggest follie was 9mm so haven't even ovulated yet! They basically said the ovaries are 'quiet' and therefore decided that instead of bringing on AF with drugs, I would start bcp (your meant to start it cd 1, cd83 today!) for 2 weeks and start stimms a week after coming off. I knew I had to have the bcp for 2 weeks when i got AF so that's ok I suppose. Was originally starting on 23rd, now starting stimms on the 2nd feb so a 10 day delay.
Also completly out of the blue, they said as I had such a perfect blasto transferred last time (I think they were quite surprised at my BFN), they want to give me steroids this cycle! Eeek!!!!!!!!:wacko: I have agreed as it's worth a try, and I had actually been reading about steroids and their role in reducing NK cell activity.
Also....My clinic are quite strict on number of embies transferred, and I think most places only transfer one blasto. They said they 'might' agree to transferring 2 blasts!!! wow! xxxxxxxxxx

ST - That all sounds possitive :happydance::happydance::happydance: At least you know where you stand and you know when stims will begin. The steriods are worth a go for sure, I have read about a few ladies having them. Doing something different has to be good also :thumbup: Are you going to push for 2 to be transfered??? 2nd of Feb is not far away at all :happydance:

Princess, tons of luck for todays scan. :hugs:
Aq, tons of luck for your appointment, everything crossed for u. :hugs:
Rosa, hope u are doing ok, :hugs:
Hi to everyone else :hugs:

I'm doing fine, thanks. New bed?! Did you get a bigger one? I'd LOVE to have a kings sized bed, but it wouldn't fit in our little room. :nope:

:hugs: I understand, and I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I hope you're having a better day.

AFM-Well my appointment was positive today! Thankfully no cysts! my lining was 5.5mm and the biggest follie was 9mm so haven't even ovulated yet! They basically said the ovaries are 'quiet' and therefore decided that instead of bringing on AF with drugs, I would start bcp (your meant to start it cd 1, cd83 today!) for 2 weeks and start stimms a week after coming off. I knew I had to have the bcp for 2 weeks when i got AF so that's ok I suppose. Was originally starting on 23rd, now starting stimms on the 2nd feb so a 10 day delay.
Also completly out of the blue, they said as I had such a perfect blasto transferred last time (I think they were quite surprised at my BFN), they want to give me steroids this cycle! Eeek!!!!!!!!:wacko: I have agreed as it's worth a try, and I had actually been reading about steroids and their role in reducing NK cell activity.
Also....My clinic are quite strict on number of embies transferred, and I think most places only transfer one blasto. They said they 'might' agree to transferring 2 blasts!!! wow! xxxxxxxxxx

2 blasts!!!! :happydance: You know what that means...:oneofeach: :winkwink: So exciting!! What kind of steroids? I had dexamethasone, still on it. I think that's a steroid, right? :shrug:

AQ any news?

Hi to Tinks, Traskey, Maddie, Princess, Kelly and the gang! :hi:

Hi Rosa! not sure which steroid yet! yeah I think that one is a steroid! Have you had any side effects? I would so love twinnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x

Tinks-I will defo push for 2! :) yay! goodluck for your upcoming appointment!x

Hi Rosa! not sure which steroid yet! yeah I think that one is a steroid! Have you had any side effects? I would so love twinnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x

Tinks-I will defo push for 2! :) yay! goodluck for your upcoming appointment!x

No side effects from the steroids, no. :thumbup: I would love to have twins too. :oneofeach:

ST, that sounds a positive step forward. Steroids could be just the trick for this cycle.

Has anyone heard from AQ? Weren't her results today?

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

St, tons of luck for next cycle, everything crossed for u,

The new bed is here :happydance: im in it now typing this and i can honestly say its heavenly compared to the old one.
Rosa, it is a king tho i always think american kings are bigger than uk ones, i dunno if thats true just from experience whenever i have been in the us they always do. Its funny this one is a lot higher than our old one an i have to take a jump to get on :haha: not quite but a lot higher for sure.

Off to the land of nod for me, scan tomorrow morning so will let you all know, im thinking one little pea made it i dunno why just have a feeling its not two. On that subject tho i did see an interesting article about putting two back in, im so glad we fought for it. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...-women-better-prospects-getting-pregnant.html

Hi to everyone else and :hugs:

Thanks Babies!

I was told it would increase my odds by 7% this time to have two!

ST- Glad your appt went well x

Babies- GL for your scan x

Hi to everyone else. x

Well result was bad. My AMH was only 2.05 :((((( VERY poor for a woman of 40 let alone 30 :(( Consultant said that he would say donor eggs is the way to go as we would be very lucky to get even 1 egg if we tried again. Me an dh said that even 1 egg gives us a tiny chance and we want to try it so we start a short protocol start of March's cycle with max amps of menopur which is 5amps to just try and give us a chance. Cons said that we need to be realistic tho and be prepared to get no eggs at all. Dh and i were in tears all afternoon. We are just heartbroken and cant believe it as im only 30... my mum started menopause at 34 so they think it could be in the genes but nobody knows for sure. He said when i start showing signs of menopause i will need to take HRT as so many things are affected by early menopause. I honestly cant believe it. Such a lot to take in. We are going to give it a shot and if we get no eggs then we have a lot to consider but if im honest i cant imagine having donor eggs and i know it works for so many women but i would always feel sad that i have not got a part of me and my mum there... i am just gutted and dh is very down. We have had too much sadness already and now this. To of lost our 2 babies and my tubes was bad enough but now this??!! Sorry for down post ladies. Im just devastated xx

Didn't read back but I've updated in my journal, things so far are ok.

Have to be quick as I'm late for work - just wanted to say AQ :hugs: that news sucks I am so sorry. FX that this short cycle gives you the emby you need to make a perfect little baby.

You probably don't want to hear this right now but here's my thoughts on donor eggs - I think that if you carry the baby inside you then it does become part of you, because your body nurtures it for 9 months and part of you is then part of the baby.

Will catch up with you all later :flower:

TGIF :dance:

p.s. Tiff - I wrote in your journal. So glad the first stage went well. Stay strong and I'm sending all the positive thoughts I can in your direction :dust:

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

Aq, im so sorry huge :hugs: everything crossed for your next cycle.

I have updated my journal with scan details.

Hugs to all.

AQ big hugs :hugs: ive seen people with amh of 0. get pregnant on here so you still have a chance! thinking of you and your dh, you truely do deserve some happiness!

hey all hope your ok!!

for those that didnt see in my journo, scan went well yesterday, weve got about 12 follies, didnt get the sizes of all of them but there of reasonable size, theyve put my meds down again, to 150 iu last night and 102 iu tonight,
we trigger tomorrow night :happydance:
sundays will be my first jab free day :cloud9:
egg collection is set for monday 10.30 am (thankgod im not nil by mouth all day!!)
were super excited but im really nervous too!

:hug: to all you lovely ladies!!

Yay thats great news princess, sooooooooooo excited for u :happydance:

AQ big hugs :hugs: ive seen people with amh of 0. get pregnant on here so you still have a chance! thinking of you and your dh, you truely do deserve some happiness!

hey all hope your ok!!

for those that didnt see in my journo, scan went well yesterday, weve got about 12 follies, didnt get the sizes of all of them but there of reasonable size, theyve put my meds down again, to 150 iu last night and 102 iu tonight,
we trigger tomorrow night :happydance:
sundays will be my first jab free day :cloud9:
egg collection is set for monday 10.30 am (thankgod im not nil by mouth all day!!)
were super excited but im really nervous too!

:hug: to all you lovely ladies!!

thankyou babies, glad to hear the new bed is fab! and i agree i think americans kings are bigger then ours, i think their kings are like our queens :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->