IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Thats great, covers everything. Thanks Hope :thumbup:

Princess - FX you will never need a follow up :winkwink:

Thankyou tinks, hopefully none of us will ever need another follow up! :hugs:

Kirsten- Good luck for EC and 12 follies is fab! x

Hi to everyone else and thank you for pma an support. Hope- that is very encouraging news about what you read about success with low amh. Fingers x'd we will get a fab result too as they are going to give me max dose of stimms on short protocol xxx

Tiff- I have just read your journal and i am so very sorry.
The following quote meant a lot to me when we lost our babies...

A angel opened the book of life and wrote my baby's date of birth,
Before shedding a tear, closing the book and whispering 'too beautiful for earth'.

Funding restrictions is so frustrating, we have paid our NI like you said. I have worked full time since being 16. If we had not paid NI but paid into a private health insurance (if that was an option) then no one would have a problem. Its makes me so made :nope::nope:

IHope - I am not sure about funding once you have gone private. I hope thats an option for you.
We didn't get any nhs funding as DH had children-which as they are grown up has no bearing on me whatsoever! I have no children, yet get no help. x

Hi to everyone else and thank you for pma an support. Hope- that is very encouraging news about what you read about success with low amh. Fingers x'd we will get a fab result too as they are going to give me max dose of stimms on short protocol xxx

max dose + short protocol =recipe for success! :thumbup: x

Tiff-no words can help, so sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you and your family. xxx

Babies-hope no weridos are knocking on your door tonight!x

Hope-I don't know if you would get fet funding after a private baby, as then you would have a child and if you have a child you don't get funding itkwim? I might be wrong though, however if you did get funded it would be good for you but unfair on someone like me who doesn't get funded for anything. Why can't I have a child priavately than transfer frosties to an nhs hospital and have a funded fet?
(This is not a dig at you but at the system!) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Princess-have you done trigger yet? GL! x

Evening to everyone! x

Nope not yet trigger is at 10 ;)
I agree tho st the system is an absolute joke!
I too am a victim of no nhs funding just because another woman has a child with DH, so because another woman has a child that means I'm not allowed :growlmad:

If only I was priminister :rofl:

All quiet tonight, :thumbup: i dread to think how many people he conned into giving out their numbers.

Funding restrictions is so frustrating, we have paid our NI like you said. I have worked full time since being 16. If we had not paid NI but paid into a private health insurance (if that was an option) then no one would have a problem. Its makes me so made :nope::nope:

IHope - I am not sure about funding once you have gone private. I hope thats an option for you.
We didn't get any nhs funding as DH had children-which as they are grown up has no bearing on me whatsoever! I have no children, yet get no help. x

max dose + short protocol =recipe for success! :thumbup: x

Tiff-no words can help, so sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you and your family. xxx

Babies-hope no weridos are knocking on your door tonight!x

Hope-I don't know if you would get fet funding after a private baby, as then you would have a child and if you have a child you don't get funding itkwim? I might be wrong though, however if you did get funded it would be good for you but unfair on someone like me who doesn't get funded for anything. Why can't I have a child priavately than transfer frosties to an nhs hospital and have a funded fet?
(This is not a dig at you but at the system!) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Princess-have you done trigger yet? GL! x

Evening to everyone! x

Oh, don't get me started on the "your DH has a child !therefore you can't have funding thing" I have never been more livid in my lfe than I was when I heard about that little gem.

Tiff, I posted in your journal but :hug:

Princess, how was your trigger shot? All ok?

Tinks, that list of questions should cover everything you need!

AQ, ST, Babies, Hope, Rosa leaving you :hugs: as this is a quickie post from me.

Yep trigger was all good :thumbup: will catch up on journals later, I'm catching up with take me out atm ;)

AQ - What a lovely quote :hugs::hugs:

ST - The system is so unfair. I cant even imagine how frustrated you and DH must be :hugs::hugs: Same for you Princess, it really is shocking :hugs:

Princess - Glad the trigger went well, enjoy your druo free day :thumbup:

Hi, Babies, Traskey, Hope, smiledreamer, Kelly, Rosa and everyone else :kiss:

i feel abit bad about posting here
im not havin ivf til next summer but im nhs funded so have got to wait x

Smiledreamer, dont feel bad, the more the merrier. We are all at different stages now but the support on here is the best :thumbup:

i mean i feel bad that ill most probly be nhs funded and all you lovelys have been totally screwed over by the system x

Oh sorry :dohh: What am I like :haha:

A few of us have been and still are being funded, including me. I am still under them and feel very lucky to be so :thumbup:

The system is just so frustrating and I know what you mean about feeling bad for being allowed funding when so many lovely ladies are refused :hugs:

Happy sunday everyone!

Princess-glad trigger went well! best of luck tomorrow, can't wait to here how you get on!x

Trask-livid is definately the word for these stupid rules!

Tinks-two days to go!x

smiledreamer-the august, sept/oct on our thread title was from last year! however we are still going strong here, because it's full of such a supportive group of ladies! we are all at different stages now, but that doesn't matter! xxx

oh sorry didnt realise it was from last year
feeling really silly now
is there a diff thread i should join then?
x

No stay here! Don't feel silly-it doesn't say a year on the title. I just meant that this thread is still going strong even though it was started ages ago! Lots of us are waiting to start second cycles so i'm sure we could help with questions etc. Most of us post on other threads too-there are threads that just say 'ivf 2012' or I have seen one for august 2012-you said you were starting in the summer?
I also post on the 'waiting to start 2nd cycle', Herts and essex short protocol', and 'January ivf' -even though i'm not starting til feb now!x

ohhh i see
why im here can i just ask a few quick questions
im seeing my fs tuesday to hopefuly be put on the waiting list
will i need bloods done for rhubelle, cos a friend of mine was waitin 3 months for hers?
also wil i need to take the pill for 2 months like someone suggested
also are any of you ladies taking vitamins or supplemtns
im goin to start taking pregnacare conception
and maybe coq10? x

Yeah you should have various bloods done, if you haven't already had them done at your GP's? though thet will probably repeat them anyway! Rubella is one of the ones I had, evrything I had only took a couple of weeks to come back. HIV-took a month I think. Did you friend's take longer because it showed up she didn't have immunity, so had to be vaccinated, then wait 3 months to see if it worked?

Vitamins-I take pregnare conception and coq10! Also take evening primrose, extra zinc, magnesium, selenium and vitamin D3. Also take green tea tablets-they are an antioxidant. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->