IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

how much coq10 do you take
im a little wrried about egg quality as i have pcos
iv had hiv hep b and c done cos of my work
and i also had a tatto done when younger and found out the man was hep c + so i had them done and all fine thank god

and yeh she had no immunity so had to be vacinated

iv got fs tuesday so im going to ask to have them done so theres no hold ups

x

As ST said, stay here :thumbup:

I know ST, I have waited over 3 months for this appointment. I am glad now that we have been made to wait to start again as I really was a mess after the failed cycle but still wanted to start right away. I am now in a much better place, mentally. That said I am itching to start now and feel ready for it :thumbup:

I do feel bad about going AWOL on you ladies after our failed cycle. I feel like I wasn't around to support you after you all supported me :nope: I am so sorry for that.

Smile - We had loads of blood tests done before our reffereal went but the clinic repeated them all anyway. The FS would not reffer us without them though, so annoying and a waste of time and money. Some ladies go on the pill just before treatment not all. I didn't have to, I think it depends on your clinic :thumbup:

As for vits I just take Pregnacare.

we havent been refered yet but fs did say he would refer us in jan so im hoping he does
im probly being really silly bit im goin to tell him i dnt want to know the outcome on things like fsh cos im my eyes it doesnt matter because having a great number doesnt mean it wil work better than if i get a aweful number if that makes sence and i dnt want to over analise everything x

I take 400mg of coq10. x

Tinks-don't feel bad, we were all ok, we are just glad you are back, we missed you and just wanted to know you were alright! x

Well have you all been a chatty bunch! I've read through and will probably forget something!

First up welcome Smile, sorry to hear you have to have IVF, but happy to have you here.

Tink, don't feel bad, you need to look after yourself when times are tough and do what you need to do, we missed you and I for one am so happy that you are back.

To everyone who cannot have treatment on the NHS because of partner's kids - that just sucks. I could understand if you had a child together but it makes no sense to count people out like that. I wish the whole system was more fair and more consistent.

Aq that quote is lovely and so true.

Kirsten, are you looking forward to being nil by mouth tonight? ;) best of luck for tomorrow honey :dust:

Tiff you are in my thoughts :hugs:

Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing Sunday, I can't believe we have to go back to work tomorrow, weekends are just far too short!

Hi ladies,

Tiff, I'm so so sorry, thinking about you and sending you big virtual hugs.
Aq that was such a beautiful thing to quote. Im so sorry to hear about your results at your follow up. However like hope said there are so much reassuring stories out there and women that have gone on to have beautiful babies xx
Kirsten good luck for tomorrow. So exciting

Hi to everyone else xxx

Hope nil by mouth is driving me nuts already!! We brought food outside the hotel to save a bit of money, got pizza, wotsits, snickers etc so was munching away then got full, later on DH had left half of his pizza and I asked if I could have it (fatty I know :haha:) he said yeah sure then I realised it was after 12 and I wasn't allowed :brat:

Tinks we missed you while you were away but you needed some you time and we understood, were just glad your back :hugs:

I'm sorry I can't remember anything else anyone posted :dohh:

Smile :hi: welcome!!

:hi: st, maddie, AQ, tiff thinking of you!, and anyone else I've missed I'm sorry!

It's late (4am!!) and I can't sleep, I'm too nervous and too hot and DH is sticking to me :growlmad: :haha:
It's one of those awkward nights not helped by the fact I have to be up early :dohh:

Hope everyone is ok tho!! :hugs:

Tons of luck princess :flower:
Rosa, cant wait to hear your news,

Hi to everyone else and :hugs:

Just popping on to wish Kirsten TONS of luck for lots of healthy eggs at collection today.

Im off to the dentist to hopefully have my tooth out as spent 2 days in agony now :-( so off work for today and maybe tomorrow depending on how i feel xxx

Thanks girls! I'm just waiting around to go down :coffee:

AQ I hope dentist goes ok :hugs:

Rosa good luck for your scan today!! :hugs:

Ooh GL :) you will be fine an the main thing i hated was waiting for the fertilisation report the next day! nightmare. lol. x

Rosa- Good luck for your scan! be back on later to check for news x

Good luck Princess... looking forward to heaing your numbers....

Good luck on your scan Rosa

AQ i hope it all goes well at the dentist and you feel better soon...

Lou

Princess, thinking of you. Can't wait to hear your news!!
AQ, sorry your tooth is bothering you. I'm going to the dentist today too! Just a cleaning though.

So so nervous ladies. I didn't sleep well at all last night and I had bad dreams. So worried that something will be wrong...I need to get rid of this ridiculous worry wart attitude because it's going to be a looooong 9 months if I keep this up. :wacko: I'll update as soon as I'm done. Appointment is in 1 hour 10 minutes.

Thank you for all your support ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Princess - GL for your fertilisation report tomorrow :thumbup:

Rosa - I doubt that the worry will ever stop until you hold your baby :hugs::hugs:

AQ - Hope your tooth feels better soon.

Smile - GL for your appointment tomorrow.

Hi to the rest of the gang :kiss:

I am getting more nervous about our appointment now but so so so glad its almost here. 2nd round of treatment is feel much more real again and scary eeeeekkk. I am not counting on much sleep tonight :dohh:

Hope everyone has had a good day :thumbup:

good luck roas

and of course the lovely princess
update when u can

im sooo nervous bout my app tomorrow
iv started making a little list

so far im goin to ask about,,,,
if i need new bloods done
hep c and b and hiv were done in august
cd3 bloods,, mine were done on cd 30 odd??
if hubby needs another sperm test
and about rubella ?
all of these iwant to see if we need them done bfore referral

also im asking if i can have a 3 month perscription for metformin cos getting it each month is hard with work

also asing if i can take any vits in preperation for ivf
pregnacare conception
royal jelly
coq10 and how much
xx

I am getting more nervous about our appointment now but so so so glad its almost here. 2nd round of treatment is feel much more real again and scary eeeeekkk. I am not counting on much sleep tonight :dohh:

Hope everyone has had a good day :thumbup:

I found the 2nd round much more relaxed. I hope you do too. :thumbup: I didn't sleep much last night either. I'm excited for you to get started again!

Smiledreamer, welcome! I took 800 mg of co q 10 daily. 400 twice a day. They took 13 vials of blood and tested for a bunch of things before we started ivf. Everything under the sun, even though these things have been tested before. :shrug:

I didn't take pregnacare or royal jelly, but my doc had me on a bunch of supplements. Not sure what they're all for. Melatonin, inositol, dhea (although I would def check with your doc before you start taking all of these), gingko baloba, and a bunch of stuff that I can't even remember their names. :wacko:

Afm, saw one perfect little heartbeat today, ladies. :cloud9: Doc was so pleased. I have another scan next Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->