IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

good luck tomorrow tinks

im finding it hard to fing more then 200mg coq10
may have to resort to amazon

i did pop by ur journal but il say it again
congrats rosa x

Thanks Smile, They tested for load of syuff before referrel, some of them I had not even heard of :haha: All hospitals are different, I think and some will refere you with just basic bloods done as the fertility clinic just repeat them and SA. Mine were a pain in the bum though and I had to go on about 4 different occasions. Then the IVF clinic took vails and vails of the stuff like Rosa said. I hope you can get all of them done and out of the way and get your referral tomorrow :thumbup:

Congrats again Rosa :dance::dance::dance::dance:

What is coq10????? Does it really help?

Google coQ10
It's supposed to help with egg quality
I see you have an app tomorrow too tink
Wot time is yours xx

I have googled it and I see what you mean about the dosage. They all seem to be 100mg tablets and you would have to take like 8 a day :shrug: My ask about them tomorrow.

My appointment is at 11am smile, its a follow appointment for our failed cycle last October :thumbup: What time is yours?

:hi: ladies

Most of you have probably seen it in my journal but for those that hadn't I just thought I'd do a small update

We got 16 eggs :yipee:
So that's 8 for me and 8 for my lady :wohoo:
They also said DHs sample was excellent :thumbup:

Theyre phoneing me before 2 tomorrow with the fertilisation report

Hope everyone's ok :hugs:

Rosa - :wohoo: for a heartbeat. Isn't it the most wonderful feeling to see something on the screen rather than an empty uterus?

Kirsten - 16 eggs? Get you! I forgot you were egg sharing, your lady will be made up. And :wohoo: for Dh's swimmers too :thumbup: Try and get some rest and good luck for tomorrow.

Tink - hope you get some sleep tonight. Interesting to see what your con says about the Coq10. I love that Rosa's dr has her on supplements because mine doesn't think they do you any good. I said I was taking EPO when we were TTC because I think my CM is crap and she said that was nonsense and wouldn't actually help.

Smile - good luck for your appointment too - I hope they refer you.

:flower: hope the rest of my lovely ladies are doing ok.

I saw a bump today that belonged to the girl I used to sit opposite up until October last year - it came as a shock as I didn't think she was trying and it was quite a noticeable bump. Had a sad moment but I can't let it get to me, lots of people will have babies and hopefully one day I will be one of them!

mine isnt til 4.10pm tinks
soooo late so iv got the whole day to worry
yay

i normally get one for bout 10 or 11 but for some reason its late
even the one they cancelled for today was late
the panic is def strting to hit me x

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Yay again Princess:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope - If i remember I will ask about Q10. They seem to be quite relaxed at our clinic, they wasn't even bothered about you having caffine. They just make sure you are having folic acid. Its weird how the Dr opinions can differ from clinic to clinic.

It must have been tough seeing the bump but you sound like you coped well with it, good for you :hugs::hugs:

Oh no Smile, you will have all day to wait :wacko: I hope it goes quick for you :thumbup:

I dont even know why I am panicing so much, follow ups are just routine. I think because I have waited 3 months for it the build up has made it more of a big thing to me and a milestone now in our treatment iykwim?

Tink it's normal to be nervous but I'm sure it will all go well.

I'm just watching last week's obem, I can't believe how easy that girl with the red bikini in the birthing pool made it look!

I know, when she walked in in her heals I was laughing but she did amazingly well. She didn't seem to have any pain relief either. I think that fact she kept calm and in control must have made a big difference.

I think I will be like the other women that was screaming and coming of the bed :haha::haha:

That's what I thought :lol: I love how she has had so much gas she looks drunk and half way through pushing she asked what she was doing!

I would have thought at that stage it would be pretty hard to forget what you were doing :haha: Good old gas and air hey.

The girls water birth would be my dream birth except I hope if this works out for us I would like to do it at home, made me laugh how she had a full face of make up while doing it and her oh was camper then Christmas!

I was creasing when the other woman nearly wacked her oh and went mad at him for leaving the room :haha:

Can't wait till this weeks episode, I love it!

Wow, you ladies have been chatty

Hope, sorry about the bump, it does hurt, not matter how hard we try :hugs:

Rosa, congratulations on one perfect heartbeat :wohoo:

Tinks/Smile, good luck for tomorrow!

AQ, Maddie, ST, Lou, :hugs: for you all.

AFM, 4 days until my follicle scan. Next week is egg collection :wohoo:

Princess- Yay! 16 eggs is fab. You are sooo lucky to have such youth on your side and im sure one of those is your baby ;-) drink plenty of water and get some rest. GL for fertilisation report in the morning x

Tinks and Smile- Best of luck for tomorrows appts x

Rosa- CONGRATS! Sooo glad your scan went well x

Traskey- Ooh your cycle is going fast! not long now till ec/et x

Hi to Hope, Lou, ST, Tiff and all the gang x

AFM- Had tooth out today and was horrendous tbh :( was so deep rooted that nurse had to force my jaw down whilst dentist dragged tooth up and jaw nearly dislocated which was very painful and i lost a lot of blood an nearly fainted so not a good day. On the plus side i am not gonna be in agony with toothache again tho so thats good and worth todays experience. I have rested up as gum still bleeding so taking tomorrow off work too and see how i am for thur as my job is talking all day long so not great. Right ladies im off to bed so nite nite xxx

ohh aq sorry ur experience was a bad one

afm im up bright and early
hubby annoyed me last nite which has made today even worse
men hey x

AQ - boo to tooth extractions. Hope you feel better today.

Tink and Smile good luck for your appointments today.

Kirsten - FX for a brilliant fertilisation report.

T - :dance: for egg collection being so soon!

Tiff - still thinking of you :hugs:

:flower: for all my lovely ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"