IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

thanks ladies
my app isnt til late afternoon but ill be keepin an eye out for tinks update x

AQ that sounds just awful, glad its out and your resting up now...:hugs:

Princes what an awesome number of eggs, well done...:happydance:

Hi Traskey your moving along pretty fast, very exciting..:hugs:

Rosa congratulaions on your perfect lil bean you must be on :cloud9:

Good luck Tinks and Smile with your appointments today...

Hi ST and Hope...

lou

can someone just help me lol
who is nxt to strt treatment
and who is currently going through it
xx

Right let me think ;)

I'm waiting for transfer
Trask is stimming
Tinks has her fu appt today (good luck Hun!)
St starts either the end of this month or the start of next (I think!)
AQ I think is waiting to start
Maddie I'm not sure about
Lou is waiting to start
Hope I'm not sure if they have Fu appt after mc or if they just start another cycle :hugs:

Sorry if I've missed you I'm just thinking off the top of my head :hugs:

So embryologist phoned this morning

Out of 8 we now have 5 one cell zygotes :cloud9:

Smile good luck for later on!

Trask not long till ec then!

AQ sorry the dentist was so crappy, enjoy your day off!

:hi: to everyone else hope your all ok!

thanks princess that has helped loads

good news on ur little embies

was hubbys sample top notch again lol x

I presume so, they didn't tell me the actual count just that it was an excellent sample, I swear he nearly didn't fit out the clinic doors his head was so big :dohh:

oh nice numbers fertilised Princess are you going to blastocyst??

lou

I presume so, they didn't tell me the actual count just that it was an excellent sample, I swear he nearly didn't fit out the clinic doors his head was so big :dohh:

:rofl: Those are great numbers!! Let's hope for a day 5! CAn you put 2 in?

Yeah I'm hoping to have 2 blasts put back but if we only make it to day 3 then that's fine as well :thumbup:

When's you dd rosa?

Kirsten- Yaaay! thats fab having 5 embies! good luck to them getting to blast and for transfer! cant wait till u test got a good feeling for you x

Hi to everyone else. Sorry lack of personals but not much in the mood x

AFM- Going to see my best friend in hospital soon as she has skin cancer in her leg and is having it amputated tomorrow :(( i am dreading going in to see her as she is on the same ward my mum was on when she died and in the room next door to my mums too so going to be so hard for me but i HAVE to see her before this huge op to offer support. Just got to be strong for her. xxx

AQ - I am so sorry to hear about your friend :hugs: It will be tough hun to be on that ward with your memories, I hope you are ok. I am sure your friend will appreciate you efforts. Sorry about your tooth as well, that sounds awful.

Smile - How did you get on?

Princess thats a great report :happydance::happydance::happydance: Lets hope for 5 blasts :thumbup:

Traskey - not long until your scan now.

Hi to the rest of the gang :kiss:

I am sorry but I am just copying and pasting from my journel :blush:

Well it was an early start and we arrived at the hospital for around half 8, appointment was not until 11am but if we had set of any later then we would have just spent the extra 2 hours in traffic. We went and had a nice breakie in weatherspoons and a coffee and chilled for awhile before making our way to the hospital. They were running behind, no suprise for the NHS hey, but we were in and out in about 5 - 10 minutes once seen :thumbup: Basically the last cycle went well apart from BFN, she said she would have expected more mature eggs as I had a good response to stimms but was happy with the numbers. I dont think a stimmed for long enough IMO, I only did it for 10 days so I think if I had done even one more day I would have had more mature eggs. She said the embryos were perfect though. We can call to request treatment as soon as AF comes, I will start DR with bruserelin injections on cd21 and then when my following AF shows up I will be given tablets to thicken my lining. When lining looks good they will thaw both embryos and replace both, if both survive. I didn't even have to ask if we could tranfer 2. Apparently the embyos have a 50% chance of surviving the thaw. She seemd very optamistic and said we stand a good chance of becoming pregnant. I am still very gaurded with this coment though :winkwink:

Also, I asked about suplements and the cons said that they dont really make any difference, she wished there was something she could recomend to me but said to just take folic acid. With regards to diet she said I dont need to cut anything out but have everthing in moderation.

Hi everyone

hope you're all ok.

Aq, hope the tooth clears up soon :hugs:
Tink, glad your appointment went ok, tons of luck for cycle start.
Princess, thats great news, grow embies grow. :happydance:
Hope, hope you're ok. :hugs:

Hi to everyone else

Tink - so glad to hear your FU went well. And that you can get started soon too!

K - well done on remembering where we're all in this process. I'm not sure whether my consultation is classed as follow up or not but we'll definitely be discussing what we need to do next.

Has your clinic agreed that they will transfer 2 blasts? That actually surprises me since you are so young and therefore chances of success are high. My clinic said that they only consider two blasts if a woman is >35 and has at least one failed cycle. I know NHS clinics are targeted on reducing multiple births (which i think is madness) but two 5 days is more likely to be twins than two 3 days. Maybe it's different in private clinics? Great results for you though honey and fx those embies keep developing :dust:

OMG Aq your poor friend. You're being very brave and it's lovely for you to do that for her :hugs:

Hope - My clinic has the same rule as yours with blasts. Especailly if its your first transfer as well. Apparently the target for multiples in 2012 has been put down to 15% instead of 25%.

Princess could be our first twin mummy :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->