IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

iv been told ill be on 150 gonal f and cntrotide
but 150 seems really low to me?
x

Thanks for support ladies.
My friend should of had the op this morning but by the time they had sorted out her meds etc (she is diabetic) it was too late so she has another anxious nite intill the morning now :-(

Maddie- Glad FU appt went well and that u are starting again soon. Hope this is the one x

Kirsten- Yay to 2 blasts. Our clinic would never allow 2 blasts if under 30 but probs cos you are doing egg share they are more accomadating so thats good :) x

Hi to everyone else.

AFM- I went the dr today as feel really low and she is referring me to see a counseller and signed me off work till monday. Just need to get myself feeling hopeful about my future again but so hard right now xxx

Kirsten yay for strong embies and for double blasts :thumbup:

I'm not really sure why self funding fresh would affect our frozen cycle. The rules are that if you already have kids you don't qualify for funded fresh. But the FET rules are a bit wooly since they say you can only have FET if your fresh cycle failed. But when I asked on my clinic forum whether my cycle would count as failed they said that the FET could be funded even if your fresh was a success. I really don't know what the rules are so I just need to be patient and wait and see what the consultant says... which isn't easy when you're a planner :lol:

AQ - I am glad that you have asked your doctor for help and hope that you get a counsellor that you connect with. You need to look after your mental health as much as your physical health. :hugs:

i hate waiting around
im sooo impatient

can any of u nhs ladies help me
i was told id been refered but gotta go bak in march to sign consent
well wot happenes about applying fior funding?
x

We didn't apply for funding at all, I think some clinics do things differently but we signed our consent forms once we'd agreed to do icsi, so a couple of weeks before we started dr. I never got involved with anything about funding I assume the clinic did it.

weve already agreed to do it
just gotta sign consents and do bloods
i think my fs has sent some papers off to the clinic cos we r doing icsi at a diff clinicn x

Smile - I was on gonal F at 150 and also cetrotide :thumbup: We didn't have to actually apply for funding. Our local hospital sent the referral to the IVF clinic, we then went to the clinic for bloods and a scan and then got an appointment with the cons to sign consent and go through what treatment involved. The funding had been agreed by the time we first saw the cons :thumbup: I think the clinics may sort it all out. We were delayed as we had to bank sperm but normally you are good to go after after signing consent. All clinics do work differently though.

AQ - Sorry you friends opp has been delayed :hugs: Is it the same diabetic friend that did your jabbys? Counselling sounds like a good idea hun, I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Hope - It is a tough decision, I would be the same as you, I need a plan for everything :dohh: I hoe time flys to your appointment :hugs:

Princess - Yey for 4 top embies :happydance::happydance::happydance: bring on Saturday :happydance::happydance:

Maddie - Good luck for starting stims on Saturday. 2nd cycles are very nerve racking aren't they :hugs:

Hi everyone else x

Thanks for support ladies.
My friend should of had the op this morning but by the time they had sorted out her meds etc (she is diabetic) it was too late so she has another anxious nite intill the morning now :-(

AFM- I went the dr today as feel really low and she is referring me to see a counseller and signed me off work till monday. Just need to get myself feeling hopeful about my future again but so hard right now xxx

So sorry to hear about your friend AQ, you were very brave to go, what a good friend you are. I'm certain that (speaking for all of us) you could tell your friend that there a lot of ladies on here, all wishing her well.

You've made a good move re. the counsellor, they really do help. Just remember it's a strength to acknowledge that you are low and in need of help:hugs::hugs:

Princess-yay for 4 high graders and pushing to blast! woop! soon be pupo with twins. x

Trask-when is ER? :hugs:

Hope-hope you get to make/have a decision soon! x

Maddie- Glad appt went well and that u are starting soon.:thumbup: x

smile dreamer-I had 150gonal f, and cetrotide last time! I have pcos and got 18 eggs on that dose so don't worry!

They raising me to 225 this time for the first 3 days then back to 150, only because I responded fairly slowly initially, but the final outcome was good, so thats fine. Maybe I will get even more this time! but would be happy with round about the same (I need a decent amount as egg sharing).
I have pcos too, and i think thats why we only need a low dose, as we (should) respond well (also-150 is not the lowest, some ladies have 75).

Hi to everyone else!:flower:

AFM-just waitin gto start stimms on the 2nd!x

aww tinks uv made me feel sooo much better,, thaks
i no we cnt strt til at least may anyway so im fine

i rang up clinic to get my rubella status and im immune!! yay x

No problem Smile :hugs: I got 13 follies from 150 gonal F but only 7 eggs (5 mature enough to use)

ST - Wow you are starting so soon :happydance::happydance: Are you sharing with the same lady?

im just gunna chill out for abit now,, iv done all my question asking and u ladies have been great xx

Thanks girls x

ST- not long now till u start all over again! yay x

Tinks- Yes its the same friend that did my jabs. We have been best friends for 9yrs x

Hope everyone is ok. Im exhausted so off to bed soon xxx

AQ hope your friend is doing ok.

ST - yay for starting stimming so soon. Looks like there are lots of cycles coming together so hopefully lots of bump buddies in this thread.

Oh def hope that would be great.

Aq I hope your friend is ok and that your well too. I think you are doing the right thing going to see a counsellor. As hope says I hope you find a connection. Thinking of you xx

I'm peeking in ladies, I missed you all but I'm still hurting a lot and find it hard to get out of bed most mornings. Just wanted to update you all that I've been to the clinic and we're back on the wait list for a FET, wait time is about 2-3 months so I would suspect we'd be good to go for april. It seems so far away but some days it seems to soon. I'll be downregging then they'll use estrogen to make my lining thick before placing 2 day 3 embies back inside me. I expect AF in another 2-4 weeks depending, I'm taking medication to get rid of my milk that came in :cry: so I may end up seeing her a little sooner then if I took nothing.

I know a lot of you have lots going on, I didn't really read back but wanted to say good luck.

nice of u to pop by kelly
we didnt really get introduced cos i think i joined about the same time as u lost ur precious baby
xx

Tiff it's lovely to see you here, don't feel like you need to read back, we just want you to know that we are thinking of you :hugs: We might end up cycling together depending on dates.

^ hope it would be great if we did, that would make me happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->