IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Its good to hear from you Kelly. Take your time to heal and dont worry about reading back on us :hugs::hugs: Really hope the witch is kind on you when she does show :thumbup:

AQ - I hope you friend is doing ok :hugs:

Lovely to hear from you Kelly. Take care ad hear from you soon xxxxxx

Tiff :hugs:

I've read back! Sorry it's been a mad week this week, i've done about 50+ hours tihis week already and am done in so it's a quicky from me.

AQ, thinking of your friend. ST, glad you have a start date. Hope, tough decision, I hope you get some answers. Maddie, glad you have a start date too. Tinks, all the best with your FET. Smile, the clinic will sort the funding for you directly with E of E. Princess, so pleased you have 4 fab eggies still growing away.

Scan tomorrow for me :D

ST - Wow you are starting so soon :happydance::happydance: Are you sharing with the same lady?
No different lady, the other one got pregnant! yeah starting soon, but not soon iykwim as it's actually been almost 5 months since the last! x

AQ-How is your friend?:hugs:

Tiff- good to hear from you!:hugs: x

Trask-how was scan?x

x

T how did the scan go?

Kirsten one more sleep until PUPO!

Maddie one more sleep until dr!

:wohoo: it's Friday!

Traskey, yay for 18 follies!!! :yipee: That's a great number! They grow so quickly at the end, too, so I'll bet you have even more by the time retrieval is here. So soon!!!

Princess, one more sleep until Pupo!!! :wohoo: I'm so excited for you!!

Kelly, nice to see you back. :hugs:

Oh geez, I already forgot all the other posts I read. :blush:

I"m doing fine. Just tired (although not so bad today, so that's nice). Another scan Monday!

Scan went well. I have 18 follies, all between 10-13/14 with one in the lead at 18mm. I'm going to be stimming for a few more days and another scan Monday morning. I'm happy with that so far. Keep growing eggies x

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

Traskey, yay for 18 :happydance:

Princess tons of luck for et,

Hope, aq, hope ur both well.

School teacher, yay for starting soon,

Maddie, everything crossed for new cycle,

Afm, first midwife appointment on monday an just had awesome chinese deal from m&s, stuffed, :thumbup:

Hi to everyone else.

Hope, how are things with you?

ST, hope the 2nd comes round super quickly for you :hugs:

Thanks Babies. Good luck for your mw appointment on Monday :D

Thanks hope. Can't believe Dr tomorrow. Mixed feelings.

Princess good luck for tomorrow.

Babies glad you got midwife appointment sorted.

Rosa glad your well.

Traskey how fab 18 follies, good luck for next scan. Hope that you will be ready for egg collection soon.

Hi to everyone else. Kelly and Aq thinking of you xxxx

Hi ladies.

Isabella- Yay for midwife appt! GL x

Rosa- Hope u r doing well x

ST- You all set for round 2? x

Hope- Hope your doing ok x

Tiff- Big hugs and you are coping well even considering another cycle yet. You are very strong x

Traskey- Yay to 18 follies. I hope they all contain eggs x

Kirsten- Iv lost track where your up to? have you had ET yet? x

Hi to Tinks, Rosa, maddie and all the gang x

AFM- My friend Jane had her leg amputated yesterday and op went very well with no complications. I went to visit her earlier and she was obviously exhausted but in good spirits considering what she is going through. Going to be a long road but we are all behind her. Well im off to see my dh's friends baby tomorrow. He is 2wks old so cant wait for a cuddle! Nite all xxx

I have an Arteriovenous Fistula. FML. Update in journal.

:hugs: to you all!
Sorry I haven't been posting much but I am stalking heavily ;)

AQ were in for et tomorrow :thumbup: glad to hear your friends op went well

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies, will try and drop an update in tomorrow

Tiff I'll pop over to your journal now

ST - I cant imagine how it feels to know they other lady got her BFP, i guess it there would be a mix of emotions. It must be a possitive for tis cycle though :thumbup: Yes not so soon in terms of the wait from the last cycle. Our OTD were the same :hugs::hugs: but soon as not long left to wait :thumbup: I have verything crossed for you :kiss:

Rosa - Hope you find your energy again soon.

Traskey - Fantastic scan results :happydance::happydance::happydance: go follies go :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Babies - Good luck for your appointment on Monday. Your M&S meal sounds yummy.

Maddie - GL for starting DR today :thumbup:

AQ - Your friend sounds very brave, she is lucky to have you there to support her also. Have fun today getting your cuddles, I hope it is not too hard for you :hugs:

Kelly - I am sorry to hear you have yet more problems :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Princess - Woo hoo its ET today :happydance::happydance::happydance: you will be PUPO with twins by tea time :happydance::happydance: Good luck today x

Hope - Have you thought any more about do fresh or frozen cycle?

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all well.

AFM - Not much to report really, not so patiently wait for AF. Just cant wait to get going agin now.

Maddie first day of dr today hey hun. Fx this cycle is the one :dust:

T 18 follies is marvellous!

Isabella good luck for the mw on Monday

AQ. Glad the op went well

St hope you can start cycling real soon

Tiff :hugs: will check your journal

Tink AF will be here before you know it.

:wave: to all

Kirsten :wohoo: PUPO with twins! Put your feet up girl :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"