IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Princess, PUPO lady!! :headspin: :headspin: Go watch some funny stuff! So pleased for you girl.

Yes I am officially PUPO with twins!! :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee:

All I've done since getting back is sleep :haha:

We had one 5AA and one 5BB transferred
We won't be having the others frozen, they were 5CC and 4AA,

Will post some pics in my journal later when I get on the laptop :thumbup:

Hope everyone is well! :hug:

Yay Princess, watch something funny, it increases your chances :thumbup:

Congrats on being PUPO :wohoo:

Tiff, will pop over to your journal.

Congrats on pupo.

Hope I'm still hoping to have you as a cycle buddy come march or april.

Congrats again Princess, cant wait to see the pics.

I dont understand the grading :dohh: My clinic do it a different way. Is it the higher number and lower the letter the better? I take it the others weren't good enough to freeze???Sorry about that hun :hugs:

Happy Sunday everyone :kiss:

:happydance::happydance:Congratulations Princess on being PUPO with twins!!! :happydance::happydance: Now take it easy and as the other girls say watch funny stuff.....:haha::hugs:

Lou

Kirsten- Congrats on being pupo with twins! x

Girls- Dont read too much into the grading of embies... our embie was top grade and still never stuck and my friend had a poor grading and had her baby last mth... its all down to nature and fate ;-) xxx

Thankyou girls :hugs:
Tinks I explained the grades a bit in my journal but 5 is because it's a blast then AA is the Highest then BB then so on :thumbup:

I'll be putting the pics of the embies in my journal in a few mins if anyone wants to pop over and have a look (journo is linked in my siggy, the PUPO bit)

Tiff, big :hugs:

Ah I did wonder about the grading with the numbers - I think all four of ours were AB - they didn't tell us but I saw those letters scribbled on the piece of paper.

:wohoo: for PUPO - hope you're resting up and laughing!

AQ it's true about the grading not being the be all and end all - a friend had her two best embies put back and fell pregnant with twins only to miscarry, so she had a FET with the lower grade embies and now has a one year old gorgeous girl.

T good luck for your scan tomorrow - not long now until you'll be PUPO too!

Maddie how goes the DR?

Tiff - I hope we get to cycle together too.

Afm I'm in waiting for the witch mode, and it's funny because I'm now having those - ooh maybe this is the month she won't show up and we'll be pregnant - thoughts. I had them the whole time we were TTCing and they only went away while we were waiting to cycle last year. We're not medically impossible but it's highly unlikely and it didn't happen in the other two and half years so why now :lol: Our appointment is two weeks on Tuesday... I hope the time flies by... I really want to know what happens next and when we can get started.

Hope you're all having a lazy Sunday :flower:

Hope if your not medically impossible it's always a possibility, there's always hope :hugs:

Quick question girls regarding cramping, I'm getting some slight occasional cramps and like a fool I googled it :dohh:

Some say it's a reaction to the progesterone, some say it's because of your ovaries still being big, some say implantation :shrug:

According to the 5 day transfer diary implantation isn't due to start till tomorrow (2dpt)
Is it possible to get early implantation or am I completely loosing the plot already and it's one of the other reasons :rofl:

Did any of you get cramps etc?

I got cramps - I think it's probably your ovaries and the progesterone. Get used to the twinges :thumbup:

https://media-cdn.pinterest.com/upload/206532332881229343_HrC5po0B_c.jpg

I saw this and thought of us :flower:

https://media-cdn.pinterest.com/upload/206532332881229227_qzCZyRHw_b.jpg

And this one.

I've developed a new addiction today... to Pinterest!

Thanks for explaining the grading, our clinic do it a funny way, loads of letters and numbers.

I agree about the grading not meaning everything. I had a top quality transfered last time and got BFN :growlmad:

Hope - You never know :winkwink: Wouldn't it just be the best though :thumbup:

Princess, the pesseries can cause cramping. I had cramping from right after transfer TBH but I did had a nasty transfer :nope: Try not to read too much in to symptoms as the pesseries can cause quite a few pregnancy signs :thumbup:

Lovely quotes :kiss:

Kirsten- I had LOTS of cramping too with pessaries. Its a bad side effect of them. Hang in there an you will soon be at OTD x

Hope- There is ALWAYS chance of a natural conception if you have tubes, womb, eggs an sperm ;-) my mum was told she would never have children and they ttc for 10yrs an then had me so you never know ;-) x

Hi to everyone else. Im back at work tomorrow so just getting my stuff together. I feel a lot stronger and very optimistic esp after what i think is a 'sign'... went the loo earlier, looked on floor and there is a positive pregnancy test... the only way its there is somehow fell from back of cupboard from when i was pregnant last time and that was 18mths ago.... very very odd considering we have not cleared out bathroom cupboard and just today i was stood at my mums memorial asking her for a sign that everything is going to be ok... it has freaked me out! surely a sign? xxx

Hope those are beautiful. :hugs:

Princess, yes, lots of cramping. It's a side effect of progesterone. It could be implantation though, you never know. I definitely had implantation cramping, right on schedule. It could be happening today, you never know. :winkwink:

Hi ladies,

Hope those post are beautiful.....thank you. Dr going ok thanks, nothing to report yet. Just really hoping for best.

Princess fab news on being pupo. So excited for you. Rest up and positive thoughts. Cramping very normal. It may be the progesterone. I also had cramping right through.

AQ that is amazing. That is such a good sign. You hang in there. You will be blessed very soon. Just don't give up. Glad your feeling better and much more positive.

Kelly big hugs xxxxx

Traskey and tinks hi xx

How are you Rosa and babies???

Happy Sunday evening lovelies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g