IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hi ladies,

Hope those post are beautiful.....thank you. Dr going ok thanks, nothing to report yet. Just really hoping for best.

Princess fab news on being pupo. So excited for you. Rest up and positive thoughts. Cramping very normal. It may be the progesterone. I also had cramping right through.

AQ that is amazing. That is such a good sign. You hang in there. You will be blessed very soon. Just don't give up. Glad your feeling better and much more positive.

Kelly big hugs xxxxx

Traskey and tinks hi xx

How are you Rosa and babies???

Happy Sunday evening lovelies xxxx

AQ - I just read your post about that test and my skin prickled in a good way - I really hope this is a sign for you :hugs:

Thanks for the encouraging words - I figure whatever happens this month it will only be a good thing. If the witch stays away and we got lucky then it will be amazing, and if she shows her face then it means we're one step closer to another cycle. So it's win win ;)

https://media-cdn.pinterest.com/upload/90846117452971701_IQ0CQgRJ_c.jpg

Yay Princess, watch something funny, it increases your chances :thumbup:
Totally never knew that!!
Do you have a date for er yet?x

Congrats again Princess, cant wait to see the pics.
I dont understand the grading :dohh: My clinic do it a different way. Is it the higher number and lower the letter the better?
I know this has already been explained! my clinic do it same way as princesses. The number is how big it is, and the letters how much fragmentation.xx

Kirsten- Congrats on being pupo with twins! x

Girls- Dont read too much into the grading of embies... our embie was top grade and still never stuck and my friend had a poor grading and had her baby last mth... its all down to nature and fate ;-) xxx
Very true! x

Afm I'm in waiting for the witch mode, and it's funny because I'm now having those - ooh maybe this is the month she won't show up and we'll be pregnant - thoughts. I had them the whole time we were TTCing and they only went away while we were waiting to cycle last year. We're not medically impossible but it's highly unlikely and it didn't happen in the other two and half years so why now :lol: Our appointment is two weeks on Tuesday... I hope the time flies by... I really want to know what happens next and when we can get started.
I totally secretly hoped for this too! Alas it didn't happen for me! x

Quick question girls regarding cramping, I'm getting some slight occasional cramps and like a fool I googled it :dohh:

Some say it's a reaction to the progesterone, some say it's because of your ovaries still being big, some say implantation :shrug:

According to the 5 day transfer diary implantation isn't due to start till tomorrow (2dpt)
Is it possible to get early implantation or am I completely loosing the plot already and it's one of the other reasons :rofl:

Did any of you get cramps etc?
I know this has been answered too but I agree with the other ladies, probably the ovaries, and the progesterone. xx

I feel a lot stronger and very optimistic esp after what i think is a 'sign'... went the loo earlier, looked on floor and there is a positive pregnancy test... the only way its there is somehow fell from back of cupboard from when i was pregnant last time and that was 18mths ago.... very very odd considering we have not cleared out bathroom cupboard and just today i was stood at my mums memorial asking her for a sign that everything is going to be ok... it has freaked me out! surely a sign? xxx
Wow AQ defo sounds like a sign!xx

I figure whatever happens this month it will only be a good thing. If the witch stays away and we got lucky then it will be amazing, and if she shows her face then it means we're one step closer to another cycle. So it's win win ;)

https://media-cdn.pinterest.com/upload/90846117452971701_IQ0CQgRJ_c.jpg
I like your thinking Hope! xxxx

Rosa-goodluck for scan!x

maddie -hope Dr continues to go as it should. xx

kelly-:hugs: x

AFM-2 more bcps left! start stimming on the 2nd! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope- Love the 'Hope' slogan! very true x

ST- Oooh not long now! x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Listen girls, things have got a lil bit stranger... i asked my mum for more signs that things would work for us and this morning i was in the bathroom again when i noticed on the floor right on the centre of the mat was the 'in loving memory of mum' bracelet that i wore for a few wks after my mum died and then lost. I had searched the flat out and never found it again and then today there it is clear as day!!?! Then the other day i said to my dad about the dolls my mum knitted for me years ago and my dad had the house apart and all had disappeared aside from the one i had in my mind that i always wanted to give my baby and its a knitted...Angel! it is in perfect condition and i am so over the moon to have it back. I cannot believe all these signs!! seriously these must be messages from my mum that all is going to be ok. It is very strange but a real comfort :) xxx

AQ how strange but very lovely! Let's hope these are all good signs from your mum :hugs:

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok,.

Hope, love the slogan, :hugs:

Maddie, hope dr is going well.

St, yay to starting stimms soon.

Tink, hope u can start soon

Aq, they sound really positive, everything crossed for u.

Princess, i had unusual pains, few days later than u tho coz mine was a 3 day tran but all sounds promising, everything crossed

Trask, hope ur well.

Tiff tons of :hugs:

hi to everyone else.

Afm midwife booking in went well, got my 12 week scan booked and was advised to take vit d, no one has mentioned that before the clinic just said folic acid so dh took me after work to get some with calcium in too.

Hugs to all.

I'm still here, lurking. I'm excited for everyone but can't really get into the whole ttc and ivf thing till we're starting again. I know you'll all understand.

Maddie - Glad DR is going well so far :thumbup:

Hope - Thats a great atitude hun. Its a lovely thought that with each AF we are one cycle closer :hugs:

AQ - All these signs have to mean something. I am sure you mum is watching over :hugs:

ST - 1 more BCP :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Babies - Glad you MW appointment went well. Did she say why you have to take vit b?

Kelly - :hugs::hugs:

hello ladies
not got much goin on atm apart from bein ill grrr
hope u beautiful ladies are ok xx

Hope you feel better soon Smile. Have you got a cold? There are loads going around at the minute :hugs::hugs:

i work at a hospital and have got dirhea and vomiting
cos im on met i normally get the poops at times but when i was sick too i new it was somthing else

hey just incase u ladies are intrested tesco do a digi hpt now lol 2 pack for £7.50 lol x

Ooooh that sounds cheap. I wonder how sensitive they are?

Is it metformin Smile that you are on? I had that during my last cycle and it upset my tummy too. Nasty stuff :growlmad:

Yuh iv been on it about 5 months now and it's fine most of the time
Dunno how sensitive they are but there cheap xx

They now recom you take vit D now during pregnancy, for bones and also coz we don't get much sun which would help, wish the clinic had told me as i would have started it earlier but least i know now. Hope ur ok. :flower:

Maddie - Glad DR is going well so far :thumbup:

Hope - Thats a great atitude hun. Its a lovely thought that with each AF we are one cycle closer :hugs:

AQ - All these signs have to mean something. I am sure you mum is watching over :hugs:

ST - 1 more BCP :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Babies - Glad you MW appointment went well. Did she say why you have to take vit b?

Kelly - :hugs::hugs:

Interesting, I will keep that in mind if I am lucky enough to get BFP :thumbup:

Everything crossed for your cycle, there has been a big increase in people having rickets coz they havent been having enough, its def worth it for your bones an the baby.

Interesting, I will keep that in mind if I am lucky enough to get BFP :thumbup:

Is there vitamin d in the prenatal vits? I know the mw gave me some free NHS ones which had folic acid and something else in but I stuck to my normal Pre natal ones that I've been taking since we started ttcing.

Been out looking at houses today with my parents, they've put an offer in on one fx they get it so they can move down here. It's an amazing house but it wasn't quite big enough for me and DH and our to be children. I did see a couple I liked though, need to take DH round them this weekend. And I finally went and got a couple of agents to value ours, they're coming around on thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->