IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

I noticed that many of them when i was looking yesterday didnt have as much as they recom, i found one that did its specfically vit d, cal, mag an zinc an its chewable, i have always had a prob with swallowing tabs an now its even worse with the sickness, i even struggle with the tiny folic!! but do get them down as i know its so important, i almost choked when i was a kid an have struggled with tablets ever since. Give me syrup any day of the week. why they dont do a pre natal chewable vit here without vit a is beyond me.

Yay for house hunting :happydance:

Is there vitamin d in the prenatal vits? I know the mw gave me some free NHS ones which had folic acid and something else in but I stuck to my normal Pre natal ones that I've been taking since we started ttcing.

Been out looking at houses today with my parents, they've put an offer in on one fx they get it so they can move down here. It's an amazing house but it wasn't quite big enough for me and DH and our to be children. I did see a couple I liked though, need to take DH round them this weekend. And I finally went and got a couple of agents to value ours, they're coming around on thursday!

Is there vitamin d in the prenatal vits? I know the mw gave me some free NHS ones which had folic acid and something else in but I stuck to my normal Pre natal ones that I've been taking since we started ttcing.

Been out looking at houses today with my parents, they've put an offer in on one fx they get it so they can move down here. It's an amazing house but it wasn't quite big enough for me and DH and our to be children. I did see a couple I liked though, need to take DH round them this weekend. And I finally went and got a couple of agents to value ours, they're coming around on thursday!

Yay for house hunting!! So are they moving or are you? Both?

Re: vit D, my doc put me on it back in May, and I've been on it ever since. Said get some sunshine. I'm like dude, I'm pale and don't want to look like a purse when I'm 50! No thanks, I'll take the vitamin. I've heard it helps with implantation as well. :shrug:

Had a spotting scare today...turns out it was just my painful bowel movements, but it was more than usual. This hard stool crap (yes, pun intended) is really annoying. But I can drink water again, so hopefully that will help.

Love the positive quotes Hope, they are great.

Sorry i've been MIA. AQ, I love all the "signs", how lovely. ST, not long now for you. Tinks, hope the witch is here soon. Smile, hope you feel better soon. Babies, glad your appointment went well. Rosa, hope your scan went well.

AFM, trigger shot in 4 mins :wohoo:

Yay for trigger shot Traskey, everything crossed for u.
Princess hope you are doing ok,
Hi to everyone else.

T :wohoo: for trigger, does that mean EC is tomorrow? You sure were up late trigger!

We're all house hunting, my parents are moving to the local area to live near us. We're also looking to move to a more family friendly house. We've just spent the day clearing out crap ready for the agent to come and value tomorrow.

Afm the :witch: rode in today. I'm actually happy about it because I think it's good for my lining to have a clear out following the infection. My friend told me yesterday that she had her fu appt after her miscariage on cd20 of her first real cycle and started on cd 19 of the next cycle. Our appt is actually earlier in this cycle so technically we could start in 19 days! The sensible part of me says we should wait until march though to give us time to do more packing and house hunting since I was good for nothing during cycle and early pregnancy last time!

Hi all!

Hi trask! I actually think the opposite of princess, it seems like you have been stimming ages! good luck for ec, ooh wonder how many eggies there will be! xxx

Babies-I actually read somewhere about vit d being good for implantation so I have already been taking it for about 5 months! I take 10iu and its sold on its own in holland and barrett.x

princess-how is 2ww!

Aq-any more signs? loving the signs!xx

Hope-yay for getting going with a possibly house move! Hope you get to start this cycle if you decide thats what you want, but as you said, with all your moving plans, March might be better. xxx

Rosa-glad you can drink now, a preggo lady needs to be hydrated!xxxx

Hi to rest of our lovely gang! AFM-I took last bcp today! last time it took AF 5 days to arrive....I hate waiting for it! x

well ladies i feel shit today
i emailed my ivf clinic to check if i cpuld strt dr before im 23 and they said they wnt accept me for any kind of treatment bfore im 23! great !!

How old are you? why have they not told you that before? :growlmad:Seems odd, had they actually accepted you, or is it just where you were hoping to go? is it nhs or? sorry you sad hun! :hugs::hugs:x

well long story short
iv got pcos hubby 1%mrph
nothing more they can do apart from ivf if i lost the weight
lost over 2 stone
bmi now 27.8
went last week fs said he would refer me,, and to go bak in march to sign consents
april for needle teach then we can strt dwnregging in may or june,, i told him were on hol in may so he sed june it is, but cos im not 23 he cnt stimmulate me til im 23 so dwn reg then wen im 23 strt stims which will be about right
i emailed my ivf clinic and they said they wnt accept my referal til in 23

im doing satalite ivf,, so its all done at my local hosp up to ec,, then hubby takes eggs and does his thing, then we go bak in 3 or 5 days for ec
xx

Smile , that sucks that they are making you wait. I know some clinics make you wait until 30 if it's NHS IVF. I don't think it matters if you are private though. Seems unfair.

ST, let's hope that :witch: gets here soon for you.

:hugs: for everyone, quickie from me as i'm trying to write a test at the same time.
Egg collection for me tomorrow :dance:

Well til I'm told differently I'm stil goin to say dr in June
It just sounds better lol xx

Rosa- Glad your scare amounted to nothing worrying x

Princess- How is the 2ww going for you? any good feelings? x

Traskey- Yaaay for EC tomorrow! lots of luck for healthy eggs an lil embies x

Tinks- Hope your doing ok x

ST- Not long till you start the rollercoaster again huh? :) x

Lou- Any sign of starting again? x

Hi to Hope, Babies, and all the gang x

AFM- Called clinic today and all i need to do is call them on day 1 of next af which is around 1st feb an then they order my meds etc an i then call them on day 1 of next cycle which should be around 1st march an we get meds delivered and start the short protocol which usually takes around 10-12 days in total! soooo much better than long protocol! lol. Well if we get any eggs it is xxx

That sounds good news AQ.

We got 12 eggies today :dance: Fertilisation report tomorrow :hugs:

We Just Got a :bfp:!!!

pop over to my journal to have a gander at our very faint but well wished for two little lines!

i just cant believe it!! im in shock!

thankyou so much to all you ladies for being here for me :hug:
definately couldnt do it with out you!!

Traskey- Yaaay for 12 eggies! great news and GL for report tomorrow. You wont sleep tonight as sooo nerve racking! x

Princess- OMG hun that is a early BFP! CONGRATS and i hope line gets stronger for OTD. x

Omg omg omg early :bfp: that might mean twins!!!! :dance:

Sorry for the short post earlier, i was kinda out of it.

Princess, I nagged you in your journal after yesterday about whether you were poas again. Will come and see the pics :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->