IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Princess fab news!! Well ladies,good luck. I'll be away now as going abroad for a week with hubby. Will check in if can, if not when get back. On plane now. Take care xxxx

Maddie have a fabulous holiday. Fx this is the last one that you and DH get to have as a couple!

:wave:

Enjoy your holiday Maddie.

Princess, are you still on cloud 9 today?

Hope, how are things with you?

AFM, 10 were injected and 9 fertilised so transfer Sunday or Tuesday :dance:

Enjoy your holiday maddie, have fun!!

Trask that's amazing fert report :happydance:

Yes very much still on cloud9, having to talk myself out of thinking it was just a dream or a fluke and that tonight's is gunna be bfn :dohh:

Hope how are you Hun?

Hope everyone is ok! :hugs:

T that's a great report :thumbup:

Kirsten :dance:

I'm doing ok, just waiting for the :witch: to leave as she's been pretty wicked this month!

In other news I had a fight with a tape measure yesterday and have a nice gash in my finger, it didn't stop bleeding for ages but I took the plaster off to get some air to it today - which is very sensible until I decided to eat some salty crisps. OUCH!!

oo hope thats just made me cringe :haha:
just the thought of it makes my belly flip!

ive tested again tonight, its darker :happydance:

pic is in my journal if anyone fancies having a nosey at it :thumbup:

Hi everyone

hope you're all ok.

Hope, ouch getting salt into cuts hurts sooo bad, hope it heals fast.

Maddie, have a great holiday

Princess yay for second test :happydance: funny i had to look through your journal 3 times to find the pic, im :sleep:

Trask, great report, :happydance: tons of luck for et.

Hi to everyone else.

Afm, had scan today, my little pea has grown so much, saw it move too which was so precious. Will post pic in my journal tomorrow.

:hugs: to all.

Hope, that sounds ouchy!

Babies, so pleased that your scan went well today.

Princess, i'm coming to check out your pics :D

Loads have happened here since I was last on.

Congrats again Princess :happydance:

Traskey - 9 embies is great, GL for the next report.

AQ - Short protocol is really quick, its all systems go straight away really. GL hun :hugs:

Princess - Ouch, how is the finger today?

Babies - Yey for your scan, I will nip over to your journel and look at the piccy :thumbup:

Maddie - Have a lovely holiday :kiss:

Hi - ST, Rosa, Kelly and everyone else. So sorry if I have missed anyone :hugs:

AFM - I am just waiting for the clinic to call to confirm if they can fit us in for needle teach this cycle. Called yesterday morning when AF arrived and there call back time is 72 hours!!! I want to know NOW!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Isabella so glad your scan went well and baby is growing nicely.

Tinks do you really need to do another needle teach? Can they not just give you the drugs? We weren't even shown how to work the needles last time :lol:

DH and I discussed the how's and when's last night and reached a "let's just roll with it" decision. So if they say we would forfeit our funding then we go FET, but if they say it makes no difference we go fresh. If they say we can start on cd19 this cycle then we go for it, and if they say not enough time we do it next cycle instead. Now we know the answers to all the scenarios I feel much happier and looking forward to the 7th so we know which of the paths we'll be taking :thumbup:

Ps Tinks it's my finger, and it's still sore but I just remembered to eat my crisps with the other hand :lol:

hope i think having a plan makes things soooo much easier
i mean i no that wotever happens we wil be doing ivf in the summer,, best case senario dr in june,, worst case dr august time so stil not too bad xx
i keep reminding myself how luck i am to be getting nhs ivf x

Hope - I know, Its not like I will have forgotten how to inject myself in 5 months. Last time they only showed us the drugs, we did not practise injecting or anything and did the first one at home on our own. I will be DR this time so will be injecting Bruserilin, this will be new but I believe you mix it just like cetrotide. I am sure I would be fine.

Smile - I really hope you can start sooner rather than later :thumbup:

AFM - The clinic has called and we are booked in for needle teach on the 20th Feb. I will start DR and do the first injection of bruserilin there and then with the nurses. I find it odd that the first time I injected myself last time I did it at home as I was doing short protocol but this time when its our 2nd cycle I will do the first one with the nurse as we are DR :shrug::shrug: Will do as I am told though :haha:

yay tinks fab news

im getting really impatient today,, i just feel like everyone else around me is starting apart from me
i feel like ivf isnt gunna work bfore weve even started
and im struggling with the idea of waiting all this time for ivf, and for it to fail and have to wait another 6 months
geeez x

Smile - it is hard, there is no 2 ways about it. The waiting around is the hardest bit, apart from BFN (which hopefully you will not have to deal with). We had a lot of delays also but for different reasons than you. From being told the referal was being sent to the clinic to starting treatment took 10 - 11 months and it was very frustrating :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: You will have bad and good days and its all very consuming but stay strong hun, there is no reason why it wont work first time :kiss:

i think im just having a down day
my sis in law is making things hard atm
she has told me shes gunn ttc her second bby in may
im gutted!!
she has a 8 month old who she rubs in my face at every opportunity
i just feel so bad i cnt give my husband a child!

if i new where i was going with the ivf it would make it soo much easier x

The wait for IVF sucks Smile, we've all had to wait for years to even get to that stage and then you wait for the clinic. Then you wait to start. I'm afraid it's all waiting and that never gets any easier.

Tinks, so pleased you have a start date! that's fab news :wohoo:

I'm still here lurking. In limbo, waiting to start again.

I've read back a bit lots of things happening which is great. I still haven't found my happiness, I don't think it's going to be back till I'm pregnant again or at least down regging for FET. Hannah's ashes were suppose to be with us by now but due to mailing regulations we won't get them till this coming week. I'm just eager for her to be home with me.

Aww Tiff, i'm not suprised you want her home with you. I hope that you can get things sorted soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->