IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Tiff, hope Hannah's ashes arrive soon. :hugs:

Smile welcome to the waiting game. I'm afraid the world of IVF is all about patience, but we have all had days when we just wish it would hurry up and happen already. Ignore your SIL and concentrate on having some fun, because next year fx you'll have a little one to look after and you'll wonder what you used to do with all your free time!

Tink how funny that they'll actually teach you this time but not last. We just got showed the drugs but not how to actually inject them, there was a crazy DVD that came in our drug stash! Brilliant that you now have a date and a ticker :thumbup:

Hi T not long now until you'll be PUPO!

:flower: hope all my lovely ladies are having a lovely Sunday.

Just a quickie from me as I have a load of work to do.

We still have 8 embies going strong so we are going to blast on Tuesday at 1pm.

:hug: for everyone!

Tiff - big :hugs: Hun, hope Hannahs ashes get there soon!

Trask - yay for transfer, you'll soon be PUPO :happydance:

Tinks: glad you've got needle tech etc, not long till you start injecting!

:hi: to everyone else, hope your well :hugs:

Afm - nothing to report, just basking in my happy mood :thumbup:
Still can't believe it tho, going shopping today, gunna have a quick look round the baby section, it'll be nice to not look longingly but to look realistically :cloud9:

Tiff- Thinking of you and hope Hannah's ashes come soon. Are you sure you are ready to start again so soon? i would have to give myself a break after going through that but u know whats best x

Rosa- How are u feeling? x

ST- Not long now! how u feelin about it? x

Kirsten- Aww enjoy every moment. Its a lovely feeling. Take it easy x

Trask- FAB news about report! GL for transfer tomorrow x

Isabella- Glad all going well with u x

Hi to Smile, Tinks, Lou an the gang x

AFM- Clinic called before and we start the short protocol next cycle! around end of Feb if af shows on time! im soooo happy and feeling so positive to how i felt a few wks ago. They will be giving me max dose of stimms and scanning me around 5 times so getting best chance this time. PMA all the way for me! think this is our miracle on its way at last girls! got a good feeling xxx

AQ that's brilliant news.

T good luck for tomorrow, just think you'll be eating dinner tomorrow while PUPO with twins!

I think i need eyes girls

just posted another test in my journal and i am pretty sure its still a bfp but its on a cb and because theyre blue lines its not too clear :shrug:

EDIT: Its cool im a bit more at ease, no need for eyes now :haha:

aq yay for starting next cycle :happydance:

hope your ok hope :hugs:

AQ: A few months time won't be to soon. I'm thinking FET would be march or april depending on how my cycles go. Ideally end of feb would be nice but I'm not holding my breath for that date. I feel like I won't be able to move on properly until I am pregnant again and have that to look forward to. Hannah's due date is going to be impossible for me if I'm not pregnant by then. Getting pregnant right now would be to soon though I often tell myself I'd do anything to just be pregnant again.

Hi ladies! :hi:

Traskey, good luck tomorrow! Can't wait for you to be PUPO!! :dance:

Princess, that was a positive, just a crappy test. You're pregnant! It'll take some time to sink in, but it will.

AQ, so good to hear you in a good mood!! :hugs: PMA PMA!!!! :dance:

Tiffany, I'm glad you're looking forward to your FET. I can understand not being happy until you're pregnant again...I think that's how I would feel too. Hopefully that'll be really soon. :hugs:

Afm, had my 8 week scan today. One more appointment with my RE...I asked him to deliver my baby, and they all laughed. I wasn't kidding, but oh well. :haha: Shots every other night, so that's exciting!

Rosa I am so glad to hear your 8 week scan went well.

Kirsten STEP AWAY FROM THE PEE STICKS! Seriously honey, you'll just do your head in!

Tiff I know exactly what you mean, I'm dreading our due date and it will be a little easier to bear if I have a little brother or sister growing safely in my tummy. I need to focus on the future.

T congrats on being PUPO :wohoo:

Afm doing ok and this time next week fx we'll have our plan!

Oh yay Hope, some dates will be good!
Likewise for AQ, starting soon :dance:
Princess, don't worry you are still PUPO
Tiff, i'd want to get back into it too.
Rosa, yay for only have to shoot up every other day (that sounds so weird).

Tinks, ST, Babies, Maddie, how are you all?

Traskey- Congrats on being pupo! x

Tiff- I didnt mean any offence i just personally would not want to rush into another cycle if i had been through the heartache you have and if i had a young baby as i would find it too sad and stressful but good on you for going again x

Kirsten- Stay away from the pee sticks till OTD now. lol. What will be will be an no reason why it wont all work out for you. You are young and healthy so lots of pma x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Cant believe that from tomorrow i am able to say ' we are starting ivf this mth' haha. Seems like ages ago we had our last cycle but only a few mths ago. Be glad to be on roller coaster again with added pma now :) xxx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Trask, yay for being pupo!!!!! :happydance:

Princess, those lines are perfect, excited for ur otd digital.

Hope, looking forward to your plan being sorted an starting :flower:

Tiff, thinking of u :hugs:

Africa, yay for starting!!! everything crossed.

Maddie, hope you're enjoying your hols,

Rosa, great scan pic!! :flower:

Tink, hope you're well.

Hi to everyone else.

:flower:

Thanks Isabella :) loving that you are over 10wks already! seems like only yesterday u were waiting to start! wow xxx

does anyone no anything about fsh levels and amh
i had my results today and im worried?
x

fsh should be under 8 i think but i can vary month to month so try not worry too much bout that one. AMH shows ovarian reserve but different clinics use different scales. Anything under 3.7 with our clinic is classed as 'undetected/infertile' level and my level was 2.5 :( xxx

I think FSH seems fine but AMH could be low depending on what scale your clinic uses? u would have to find out. On the scale our clinic uses my AMH of 2.5 is really poor but in different clinics it may mean something different xxx

AQ I didn't take any offence to your question so no worries. I'm the kind of person that needs to jump back into things as soon as I can. When we put our kitty down I didn't want another one for a while but then we fell in love with our current cat and adopted him 4 days later. It helped me get over the loss of our old cat cause I was able to focus on the new. I just want to be pregnant again so I can look forward to all the new milestones I'll have and not fret over the ones I never got with Hannah. I will still never forget her, I still count the weeks of pregnancy that I would have been, if she were still alive I'd be 20+4 today. I want something positive to look forward to, hopefully I'll be lucky and blessed enough to have a little girl this time around to.

We received Hannah's ashes today too.

Kelly- I can understand that as i was keen to fall pregnant again after we had 1st ectopic but had to wait 3mths an then the unthinkable happened again so now i am beyond desperate to be pregnant as i sooo need to know what it feels like to get past 7wks :( i am glad Hannah's ashes have arrived but very sorry you lost her. Have you any ideas of what you will do with her ashes? we scattered my mums ashes on a lovely beach were we used to have family holidays and day trips so fond memories there x

Smile- I thought 2 would be a bit low for a woman of your age. If your clinic uses the same scale as ours then 22 is classed as low fertility but is well above undetectable/infertile level so dont panic x

OMG girls i can now say that we start IVF again this mth! hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->