IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

We're going to keep her ashes. We're no where near any family or where we grew up so spreading her ashes would be in vain as once we get reposted we wouldn't be able to visit them. It feels right to keep her with us where ever we go and when we're older or settled for good then maybe we can revisit the idea of spreading them somewhere.

Whatever you feel is best hun. We liked the idea that my mum was 'free'spirit and body. Everyone feels differently about it and obviously with my mum i had 30yrs of memories so it was a much easier decision for us. Big hugs to you xxx

Well girls a rant is on its way... one of our 'so called friends' told me yesterday that her period was 2 days late an she had been feeling washed out (she already has 3 kids) an then today she text to tell me she was pregnant as she did a test(which is fine and obviously she would tell me she was preg as we spend a lot of time together thru our hubbys being good friends) BUT what is not fine are the following texts! she text 'omg need to get head into pregnancy mode again, soooo happy' and then that 'this mth has started off wondefully for her... etc etc. I am so pissed off and was crying reading them as she knows our problems fully well and she really is rubbing my face in this pregnancy. I have already had to endure her last pregnancy with her son who is now almost 2. We were preg at the same time an i of course lost my baby and tube but she sailed thru her pregnancy an has a gorgeous baby son from it an now another pregnancy to rub my face in for the next 9mths!! i dont know how i will cope with it IF our next cycle doesnt work i honestly dont. I am feeling very optimistic of getting a BFP but more scared now incase i dont as she will love the fact shes preg and im not as she has a sense of purpose then. She has always been jealous of my marriage as her dh treats her like crap most of the time and she covers all bills etc etc an my dh is obviously completely different and she resents it. I think she has over stepped the mark today tho :( xxx

Tiffany, you need to do what's best for your family and if that means having Hannah with you then thats a lovely idea :hugs:

AQ what a horrible friend, you won't have to endure 9 months if her pregnancy because this cycle will work for you and come this time in march you can laugh at how pathetic she is :hugs:

Smile don't worry about your amh, mine was 13.2 and I got 16 eggs and they told me the higher the better, chill!! :hugs:

Thank you Princess. I pray your right. It just really upset me. I burst out crying in the parking lot when i read the text :-(How are u doing? x

Smile- As i said it depends on which scale your clinic uses so dont panic x

Just watching one born every minute an praying its me that will be giving birth soon. lol.

i cnt bring myself to watch obem at the mo
im too sensive to the whole baby issues
i struggle to work on the gynae ward at work atm x

Well after ttc for sooo long and all i have been thru so far i am a bit hardened to it all and i like watching one born to give hope for the future :) xxx

AQ just curious but if your AMH levels said you were undetectable for fertility then how did you manage to conceive two on your own? Surely that would indicate that you were fertile and could produce eggs? Your friend is being terrible and I would put her in her place asap. Being fresh off a loss if anyone tried that with me I wouldn't hesitate to speak up unless I genuinely felt they didn't realize the effect it was having on me and even then I would just be kinder and more patient when I told them how it made me feel.

Kelly- I thought the same myself tbh... i managed to get preg twice with no medical help an we may of only got 2 eggs on last IVF cycle but we produced a perfect embie so surely i cant be 'dried up' just yet! thats my thinking anyway. This AMH test is only 70% accurate so im hoping they have got it wrong. Also i was so deep in grief over my mum when we started our last cycle that i think that kind of stress an sadness could of affected things even tho Dr says this cant happen.. As for the 'friend' since i sent a sharp reply last night i think she has got the message. She knows full well how i feel anyway so she is just being a cow. x

Hi to everyone else x

Got call from drugs company today an they are getting delivered next thur! cant wait to see what i have this time around. Nurse is calling me on 20th to go through it over the phone as not that long since we had our last cycle so dont need a needle teach again xxx

AQ, i'm sorry that your friend was so insenstive. There really is no excuse for that when she knows what you have been through! Hopefully the curt text has made her realise what she's done.

Tiff, i'm so pleased you have Hannah's ashes home and with you :hugs:

Smile, i wouldn't worry too much about your amh levels :hugs:

Hi to everyone else!

Trask- You are right no excuse. Had no more preg related texts since my nasty one ;-) How is the 2ww going for you? xxx

Hello my lovely ladies! I'm back in the land of the cyber living :happydance:

Feel like I've missed out on so much and looking forward to catching up with you all :hugs:

Hello my lovely ladies! I'm back in the land of the cyber living :happydance:

Feel like I've missed out on so much and looking forward to catching up with you all :hugs:

Welcome back Doodar, we missed you!

Hi Doodar, lovely to see your typeface again!

T don't be disheartened, is today equivalent to the day that our poas friend Kirsten got her BFP?

I'm not sure if she tested day 9 or 10 to start with :shrug:

I'm not feeling negative, just err, reserved maybe.

Hi all, just nipping on quickly so sorry for lack of personals.

Doodar its great to see (or read) you back with us and 20 weeks, wow :happydance:

Traskey, your reservations are understandable :hugs::hugs:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :kiss:

Iv got hubby's uncle round for tea tonight and we are all praying for snow hehe x

T I first tested at 3 days past and it was full on negative, then at 4 days past we didn't think there was anything there although it was only after it dried it looke like something but may have been an evap, 5dp was faint then 6dp it was definate, are you testing with fmu?
Don't worry tho, I've seen people get a negative hpt the day before beta then get a positive beta

Hope everyone's ok :hugs:

D glad your back hun :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"