IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Thanks Princess, I couldn't remember when it was that you were more sure it really was there! :hugs:

I will use FMU but still no idea when that will be. Not this weekend though, it's too early.

Tinks, lovely to see you :hugs:

Doodar- Nice to see u in here and 20wks! wow x

Trask- Its natural to feel how you do. Its how we protect ourselves from heartache. Its not a sign things have not worked to feel as you do as almost every woman who has a baby thru IVF that i know felt the same ;-) hang in there. I know its awful waiting x

Hi to everyone else x

Nothing to report here really. Work was mega crap today and in all day tomorrow too so feeling pretty down but hey ho soon have our meds for next cycle :)

xxx

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

Trask, everything crossed for test date :flower:

Africa, hope work went fast for u,

Tink, nice to see u back :flower:

Hi to everyone else.

Afm, i have a uti at the mo which is painful, but on antibios now so hopefully better soon. We went to cadbury world yesterday, never been before it was heaven!!! the weather tho was terrible. When we left home it was just a bit of rain an sleet but on the way back there was a big snow fall an the roads were awful. Didnt look like they had gritted the motorway at all. Passed loads of cars an lorries that hadnt been able to carry on, took 5 hours but dh got us home safe :thumbup: was scared we would have to abandon the car at one point. Crazy tho when we got home there was nothing, no snow at all jus tiny bit of frost. Weather is crazy!!!

Enjoy ur sundays :flower:

wow babies... glad ur dh got u home safe and sound
aq dnt work too hard hun
traskey sooon be testing time hey

afm just took my lovely pooch out for a walk in the snow!
he loved it xx

Oh that's scary Babies, glad you got home safely in the end.

Smile, I took my pups out too this morning!

My poochy lOved the snow even tho it was up to his belly in places hehe x

We haven't had any snow :nope: Although after reading about your story Babies I may be glad about that :thumbup:

Taskey - I would hold out as much as possible :thumbup:

Not long until your appointment now Hope :happydance::happydance:

AQ - How exciting about your drugs coming x

Hi Princess and Smile hope you are both ok.

Hugs to everyone else :kiss:

I will try to keep up with everyone but having a few problems, not TTC related, at the minute so finding I dont have as much time to be online. I will try though :hugs:

We had a little bit of snow yesterday but thank goodness it melted, I hate snow!

Isabella hope your UTI clears up soon, they are so painful. Cadbury world is quite cool, I used to live about 10 minutes away from there but only ever went once.

Hope all my girls are doing ok. Can't believe we have our fu appt on Tuesday I can't wait to see what our plan will be.

Hiya girls.
Glad we are all doing ok. No snow for us here. Just a little sleet and lots of frost and ice. It was much more mild today. Work was easy today too. In tomorrow then day off thank god! going to be relaxing all day long on tuesday :)

xxx

Hi everyone, sorry not been around recently but I have been reading. Finally started stimms, yay! started on friday in the end coz af was late arriving. Day 3 of stimms today and started on cd3. Jabs going fine, back on tues for a scan. Scan on cd2 showed 24 follies already!
Had a rough week at work, leading up to starting stimms I was very anxious and teary. Then my sis rang me crying. She had broken up with her good for nothing boyfriend, and now she is all alone in a city no where near us....her crying makes me cry. Then when she was out, the b*****d went in and stole her tv that she had paid for! I was furious! no one hurts my sister! :cry: xxxxxxx

Hi everyone

Afm, i have a uti at the mo which is painful, but on antibios now so hopefully better soon. We went to cadbury world yesterday, never been before it was heaven!!! the weather tho was terrible. When we left home it was just a bit of rain an sleet but on the way back there was a big snow fall an the roads were awful. Didnt look like they had gritted the motorway at all. Passed loads of cars an lorries that hadnt been able to carry on, took 5 hours but dh got us home safe :thumbup: was scared we would have to abandon the car at one point. Crazy tho when we got home there was nothing, no snow at all jus tiny bit of frost. Weather is crazy!!!

Enjoy ur sundays :flower:
Oh babies sorry to hear about your uit, they are soo painful and rubbish! I never had one til last year, and then I had a whole spate of them close together! god there awful. Thankgoodness I haven't had any since then. Went to cadbury world when I was a kid, but nor since! yum! x boo to rubbish journey though!x

afm just took my lovely pooch out for a walk in the snow!
he loved it xx
Sounds lovely, we had a lot of snow here, got a full on snow drift in the garden where the wind had blown it funny. Walk sounds lovely, I have been stuck inside all day doing school work, whilst watching people walk by out the window! :cry:

Taskey - I would hold out as much as possible :thumbup:

I will try to keep up with everyone but having a few problems, not TTC related, at the minute so finding I dont have as much time to be online. I will try though :hugs:
Totally agree with your tip to Traskey!
Oh hope everythings ok tinks, or will be ok. xxx

Hope all my girls are doing ok. Can't believe we have our fu appt on Tuesday I can't wait to see what our plan will be.
Best of luck for tuesday and finsing out your plan! your have been very patient. xxx

Hiya girls.
Glad we are all doing ok. No snow for us here. Just a little sleet and lots of frost and ice. It was much more mild today. Work was easy today too. In tomorrow then day off thank god! going to be relaxing all day long on tuesday :)

xxx
Wahoo for relaxing day! I love them! can't wait til half term the week after next, gonna have loads of relaxing days! xx

Trask-how is 2ww?x

Princess-first egg share success I have seen on here! congrats.x

Hi to everyone else! how r we all? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks st, I was wondering where you have been hiding!
:yipee: for stims!
I know your gunna be the second egg share success then!
:hug:

Thanks for thinking of me princess! hopefully I will be, yes!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening girlies!

ST nice to hear from you hun and so exciting, excellent news that your stimming again :happydance:

AQ woohoo for drugs it's getting exciting in here again :happydance:

Hope good luck with your apt sweetie, have everything crossed for you :thumbup:

Trask hope your fairing up well during the dreaded 2ww :kiss:

Tinks not long to go now hunny :happydance:

Isabella boo to uti, hate them. I had one a few weeks back. Took an age to go, after 4 wee pots to docs and 2 lots of antibiotics the bugger finally went. :hugs:

Smile aw what pooch have you got? I've got one that hates the snow and can't wait to get back indoors and one that loves to eat it and would stay out in it all day if I let him lol

Kirsten how you doing lovely?

Love and hugs to anyone I've missed :hugs:

AFM not much to report, had anomaly scan last week and everything fine! such a relief after everything we been through. Hubby was talking to someone who went through ivf and there downs risk came back at 1 in 4 with low papp-a and I've been talking to lady who also had ivf and her risk came back high with low papp-a also. Surely this can't be coincidence! I wish I could win the lottery so I could fund the research into it. It's not right people have to suffer and worry when they have already had to suffer and worry through the ivf in the first place. Anyway ladies what I'm saying is if your downs risk comes back high don't panic! it seems quite common in ivf ladies and after a clear amnio and anomaly scan the result is currently kicking away at my cervix :thumbup:

Must get to bed, work tomorrow. Night girls :sleep:

AFM not much to report, had anomaly scan last week and everything fine! such a relief after everything we been through. Hubby was talking to someone who went through ivf and there downs risk came back at 1 in 4 with low papp-a and I've been talking to lady who also had ivf and her risk came back high with low papp-a also. Surely this can't be coincidence! I wish I could win the lottery so I could fund the research into it. It's not right people have to suffer and worry when they have already had to suffer and worry through the ivf in the first place. Anyway ladies what I'm saying is if your downs risk comes back high don't panic! it seems quite common in ivf ladies and after a clear amnio and anomaly scan the result is currently kicking away at my cervix :thumbup:

My 1-5 chance of Down's baby is about to pop out any moment, so I agree. I'm glad you reinforced this, it's so not fair to put us through all of this!

Good luck everyone!

Love, your mostly quiet thread stalker.

Doodar I'm great thankyou, living in a very happy bubble for the time being :thumbup:
I think because of my age that normally my downs risk would be low but if ivf does increase the risk I wonder if that's the same for everyone or just ladies over a certain age :shrug:
So sweet that zippys kicking you inside out ;)

Caseys I didn't know you were pregnant, congrats Hun :hugs:

Hope everything's ok with everyone! :hugs:

Afm I'm off to the doctors tomorrow to see if they will give me a prescription of cyclogest other wise the clinic charge for it, clinic said it'd be worth a shot :thumbup:
Still cramping a bit but did a digi today and im 2-3 so still feeling very blessed :cloud9:

Kirsten yay for sticky beans!

Doodar so glad your scans were clear. Wonder if the IVF skews the results. If I won the lottery I would fund so much research. I was reading about the embryo screening that many clinics do in the states so they can ensure the embryos they put back have no chromosome errors which can result in failed implantation or miscarriage. The uk government only allow it if you have a genetic disease as they say the results for any other kind of use haven't been evidenced enough. Personally I think they won't fund because you also know the sex of the embryo straight away and it could lead to gender selection. I'd feel so much happier putting back an embryo with the right number of chromosomes as we're pretty sure that's why we lost ours.

St yay for stimming! You have twice as many follies at the start of your treatment than I had at the end of stimming!

:wave: to all my other lovely ladies.

Clinic tomorrow, highly doubtful we'll start this weekend because I forgot you have to have a nurses appt after your consult. I forget because we see a nurse rather than a consultant so she does both appointments wearing different hats so to speak! Fx they can fit us in next cycle if this one can't happen.

Hi Everyone,

Not posted here for a long time, so firstly congratulations to the BFPS!!

I was just looking to see if anyone had stimmed with Gonal F on a dose of 75 iu? I have severe PCOS but it seems very low, if you did, how long was you required to stim for? today will be day 4 for me so far. xx

Hi everyone hope you're all ok.

St, yay for 24 :happydance: hope your sister is ok.

Doodar, did u get abdo/pelvic pain with your uti?

hi to everyone else.

Afm, sooooooooo annoyed, went back to the docs this morning as having lots of abdo pains to be told the lab refused my urine sample as it had been 'contaminated' an no one thought to tell me. Only found out coz of the pain an going back. Did another sample an no blood in it this time but there were leukocytes so its been sent off again an they can hopefully tell me if i need a different antibiotic. Im thinking this one cant be working as the doctor claimed i didnt have leukocytes on fri just a lot of blood an to have them now when i have been on the antibiotics for 3 days does seem odd. To top it all off she said to me when talking about the blood that they found on fri, was i on my period!!!! hello im pregnant!!!! did u not even read my notes!!!! sorry for the rant, im just really annoyed coz this is getting worse not better and it scares me for the little peas safety. Just hope its not affecting the baby and the medicine works soon.

Hope - GL for you FU tomorrow, really hope you get a strat date. Do you know if you will have to DR for FET? Maybe we will cycle close together :thumbup:

AQ - Enjoy your day off tomorrow, you lucky thing being able to chill all day :winkwink:

ST - Sorry to hear about your sister, really sounds like she is better of without him. Will she be able to move back closer to you soon? On the up side though, yay for stating stimms :happydance::happydance: GL for your scan tomorrow :thumbup:

Doodar - Thanks for the heads up on the downs risk test, defo worth bearing it in mind. There really shoud be more info on it. The stress it must put couples through is awful, as you know first hand :hugs::hugs:

Princess - Yey for the digi :happydance::happydance: GL gettting your perscription :thumbup:

Kazzab - Sorry I cant help, I did stimms with Gonal F but on 150. I hope someone else can help :hugs: When is your first scan/bloods? They can always increase your dose if needs be or you can stimm for longer so try not to worry.

Babies - What a nightmare about your sample :growlmad: When will you fnd out if you are on the right antibiotics? And the Dr asked if you were on your period? :saywhat:

AFM - 2 weeks today until we start DR, eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk

hiya gorgus girlies

nothing new happening with me:(

st wot meds for stimms are u on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g