IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Isabella hope you're feeling better soon. Stupid doctor!

Tinks you've put me to shame with your post remembering everyone. So I'll just say ditto ;)

If we go with FET then I will insist on a medicated cycle so we may well be cycle buddies, and if not then hopefully we'll be bump buddies!

Estate agent just called to say our house is finally on the market and we have our first viewing tomorrow! Fx we sell this place quickly so I can stop having to keep it tidy, it's so tiring :lol:

Thanks tinks, I have blood test tomorrow and should find out tomorrow when my first scan is! Just worried I won't grow enough follies

Thanks for thinking of me princess! hopefully I will be, yes!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ST, welcome back!! We missed you. So pleased that you have started stimming! It won't be long until egg collection.

Evening girlies!

AFM not much to report, had anomaly scan last week and everything fine! such a relief after everything we been through. Hubby was talking to someone who went through ivf and there downs risk came back at 1 in 4 with low papp-a and I've been talking to lady who also had ivf and her risk came back high with low papp-a also. Surely this can't be coincidence! I wish I could win the lottery so I could fund the research into it. It's not right people have to suffer and worry when they have already had to suffer and worry through the ivf in the first place. Anyway ladies what I'm saying is if your downs risk comes back high don't panic! it seems quite common in ivf ladies and after a clear amnio and anomaly scan the result is currently kicking away at my cervix :thumbup:

Must get to bed, work tomorrow. Night girls :sleep:

Oh that's good news Doodar and thank you so much for sharing that info. That's good to know. Pleased you are being merrily kicked :haha:

My 1-5 chance of Down's baby is about to pop out any moment, so I agree. I'm glad you reinforced this, it's so not fair to put us through all of this!

Good luck everyone!

Love, your mostly quiet thread stalker.

Nice to see you Caseys. Thanks for sharing your info too x Good luck and let us know when baby is born :D

Afm I'm off to the doctors tomorrow to see if they will give me a prescription of cyclogest other wise the clinic charge for it, clinic said it'd be worth a shot :thumbup:
Still cramping a bit but did a digi today and im 2-3 so still feeling very blessed :cloud9:

Yay, hope that you get the cyclogest!

Kirsten yay for sticky beans!

Doodar so glad your scans were clear. Wonder if the IVF skews the results. If I won the lottery I would fund so much research. I was reading about the embryo screening that many clinics do in the states so they can ensure the embryos they put back have no chromosome errors which can result in failed implantation or miscarriage. The uk government only allow it if you have a genetic disease as they say the results for any other kind of use haven't been evidenced enough. Personally I think they won't fund because you also know the sex of the embryo straight away and it could lead to gender selection. I'd feel so much happier putting back an embryo with the right number of chromosomes as we're pretty sure that's why we lost ours.

Clinic tomorrow, highly doubtful we'll start this weekend because I forgot you have to have a nurses appt after your consult. I forget because we see a nurse rather than a consultant so she does both appointments wearing different hats so to speak! Fx they can fit us in next cycle if this one can't happen.

Good luck with your appointment Hope. I hope that you get to start really soon. This cycle would be fab for you :dust:

Hi Everyone,

Not posted here for a long time, so firstly congratulations to the BFPS!!

I was just looking to see if anyone had stimmed with Gonal F on a dose of 75 iu? I have severe PCOS but it seems very low, if you did, how long was you required to stim for? today will be day 4 for me so far. xx

I'm afraid I haven't :hugs:

Afm, sooooooooo annoyed, went back to the docs this morning as having lots of abdo pains to be told the lab refused my urine sample as it had been 'contaminated' an no one thought to tell me. Only found out coz of the pain an going back. Did another sample an no blood in it this time but there were leukocytes so its been sent off again an they can hopefully tell me if i need a different antibiotic. Im thinking this one cant be working as the doctor claimed i didnt have leukocytes on fri just a lot of blood an to have them now when i have been on the antibiotics for 3 days does seem odd. To top it all off she said to me when talking about the blood that they found on fri, was i on my period!!!! hello im pregnant!!!! did u not even read my notes!!!! sorry for the rant, im just really annoyed coz this is getting worse not better and it scares me for the little peas safety. Just hope its not affecting the baby and the medicine works soon.

Ouch, UTIs are the worst! I hope that they are able to get your results soon so you can feel better. :hugs:

AFM - 2 weeks today until we start DR, eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk

Oh yay, Tinks, I am so pleased you can get going again soon. Stay positive, FET have great success rates!

AQ, enjoy your day off, get lots of r and r!

Smile, how are you today?

Did I miss anyone? Hope not.

Haha, no Hope I dont remember. I have 2 tabs open so I can type on one and read everyones posts on the other. I cheat :haha: It takes time though :dohh:

I have heard medicated is better so do push for it. I have seen ladies get BFP on a un medicated cycle as well though :thumbup:

Kazzab - I know its hard. There is so much to worry about. If you need it they will just increase your dose :thumbup:

Hi Smiledreamer, hope you are well :hugs:

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you know that we got our :bfp: today. We are very happy but cautious at the moment as not at OTD yet.

Thank you all for your support along this journey, it really means a lot to me :hug: I shall still be here, cheering us all on :dance:

Congrats again Traskey :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Are we thinking 1 or 2?????

I have to call them on wed and see if the lab results are back. I know its crazy!!! :grr: i know they dont have a lot of time to read patients notes but come on, i was only there on fri and i told the doctor then. Wouldnt mind but i could see her screen and saw the notes from the midwife on there from when i saw her last. I so want to move doctors they are awful!!

Hope - GL for you FU tomorrow, really hope you get a strat date. Do you know if you will have to DR for FET? Maybe we will cycle close together :thumbup:

AQ - Enjoy your day off tomorrow, you lucky thing being able to chill all day :winkwink:

ST - Sorry to hear about your sister, really sounds like she is better of without him. Will she be able to move back closer to you soon? On the up side though, yay for stating stimms :happydance::happydance: GL for your scan tomorrow :thumbup:

Doodar - Thanks for the heads up on the downs risk test, defo worth bearing it in mind. There really shoud be more info on it. The stress it must put couples through is awful, as you know first hand :hugs::hugs:

Princess - Yey for the digi :happydance::happydance: GL gettting your perscription :thumbup:

Kazzab - Sorry I cant help, I did stimms with Gonal F but on 150. I hope someone else can help :hugs: When is your first scan/bloods? They can always increase your dose if needs be or you can stimm for longer so try not to worry.

Babies - What a nightmare about your sample :growlmad: When will you fnd out if you are on the right antibiotics? And the Dr asked if you were on your period? :saywhat:

AFM - 2 weeks today until we start DR, eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk

Yay huge congrats!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you know that we got our :bfp: today. We are very happy but cautious at the moment as not at OTD yet.

Thank you all for your support along this journey, it really means a lot to me :hug: I shall still be here, cheering us all on :dance:

Hi Ladies,

I have missed you all. I did have a quick browse whilst away but could only get wifi in reception and it wasnt the greatest. Had an amazing week away. It was bit of a shock to the system to go from 34 degrees to -4. Felt very relaxed whilst there.

Well Traskey huge Congratulations, sooo happy for you:thumbup::thumbup::happydance:

AQ glad your feeling much more positive and good luck for next cycle:hugs:

Hope how are you? Good luck with view tomorrow and appointment. Like you i would push for whatever feels right at the time.:hugs:

Doodar so glad to see you back on here. 20 WEEKS ALREADY....wow. How quick has that gone??. Glad anomaly uss went well:thumbup:

Tinks how are things? Not long till DR

st so happy for you that you've started stimming. You'll be pupo before you know it:happydance:

Kirsten, how are you? So happy for you too. I think i did congratulate you before i went away. If not yeahhhhhhhh:happydance::happydance:

Kelly hope your well:hugs::hugs:

Rosababy hope your well too

Smiledreamer:hugs:

I hope i havent forgotten anyone. Hi to you if i have xx

Well afm Im well. Im still downregulating at the moment. I went back to the clinic today to have a scan and possibly start stimming. However they said my ovaries are fine and inactive but my lining is still to thick at 6cms. I only started af yesterday so thats probally why. I was a bit disappointed but whats another week i keep telling myself. We have been waiting over two years now. Fingers crossed can start stimming next Monday.

Well hope your all well ladies. xxxxxxxx:thumbup:

Looks like our ladies have had more luck the second time around, thats great. I hope I can join you all soon.

I'm still having lots of emotional bad days, though I do feel better then I did at the very start it is still very hard. Every day is a challenge. I feel like this process has aged me 10 years already and it's not even been 4 weeks. I'm still waiting to ovulate, but my opks are neg at the moment, I am hoping for ovulation in the next week so I can call into the clinic soon. My bleeding seems to have stopped now which is nice, well nothing so far today I've only been getting the smallest amount of spotting for the last couple of days.

Kelly, your avi is lovely :hugs: I'm hoping your opk goes positive soon and that you can start the next stage in your journey.

Maddie, glad you had a nice holiday :) Welcome back to the cold. Glad your ovaries have shut down but hopefully it won't be long until your lining is shed and you can start stimming :D

Kazza, thanks for your good wishes.

Tinks, thank you :hugs: I am thinking one. Odds of 2 are only 10% for me.

Trask- Woohoooooooooooo!!! was sooo happy to read your wonderful news! i know its early days but enjoy every second and lots of sticky vibes for your OTD x

Babies- Hope you get sorted soon. Try to get lots of rest and relaxation for bubs x

Rosa- Hope things are good with you x

ST- Oooh good count! not long now till u will be having EC! x

Kelly- Glad u are looking forwards altho so hard. Thinking of you x

Maddie- Welcome back and good luck with starting stimms soon x

Kazza- Hello stranger :) nice to see u back and hope all goes well x

Hope- GL for appt tomorrow an i hope u can start this cycle x

Princess- Glad all going well so far and cant wait for your scan to see how many! ha x

Tinks- Glad your ok x

Hi to everyone else i have not mentioned. I am so tired its unreal so memory not good. watching 'eat pray love' then going to bed and looking forward to a lie in tomorrow! sick of work at the moment x

AFM- Told my manager Mark that i will be having IVF end of mth and he was great. Said he will rearrange rest days and rota around it for me as he knows its priority and that he knows i will need some leave too as he has been thru it with his wife 3 times and now they have their lil son so im glad i have a manager who understands. Makes a already stressful situation a little less stressful as regards work an time off :) xxx

The pic is of Hannah's ashes and her resting place. I don't want to post my private pics as they're for me and my husband but thought I would share a part of her.

My lap top is broken and now needs to be replaced, another 1200 bucks that we didn't count on spending. We'll never get a head. I just feel so hopeless with all the bad luck we've had. I am positive if we did a FET now it would be neg. I just hope and pray after all this shit thats been dumped on us that we do get a positive with the first FET both for us and to save our finances.

Has any of our ladies found out they're having twins? I am praying so hard for twins with our FET cause then I'd be done and completely happy and I'd never have to worry about ttc again.

T - I literally did a little happy dance here in my chair when I read your post. :dance: A line is a line is a line :wohoo:

Tiff - the photo is beautiful. Stay strong, it might take a little longer for AF to arrive than normal. I know our circumstances are very different but they told me to count my surgery as day one of my cycle and AF didn't show until CD37. I usually have 28 to 32 day cycles.

Maddie - so good to have you back safe and sound! I can bet that temperature drop was a shock to the system :brrr: Sorry to hear you have to delay stims, but you are right, what's a week in the scheme of things - don't forget the tortoise won the race :thumbup:

AQ - so good to hear that your manager knows what you're going through and is being accommodating. Mine has been great about the miscarriage as he too has experience, but he doesn't actually know about the IVF - and I'm planning on coming clean before my next cycle since the rest of my team know already! I'm not sure he's going to be too pleased about me having to take the time off again (last time I just said I was having a op for personal reasons I didn't want to discuss) but fx this cycle works so he'll have to get used to me being gone for good!

:wave: Have a lovely day girls :flower:

AQ - Thank you - its really reasuring to know work is ok with your time off, especially if your boss has been through it, takes the strain off a little!!

Good luck this cycle everyone! xx

:hi: lovely ladies,

I'm just popping in to pass some :hug: around,
Sorry I'm not doing full personals but I'm so exhausted I can't even think straight :dohh:

tiff - your avi is beautiful, very sweet, hope your holding up ok hun :hugs:
Btw no twin mummy in here yet!

T - :yipee: congrats again hun, very happy for you!

AQ - glad your boss knows what your going through and has his very own success story :hugs:

Maddie - hoped you enjoyed your hol, hope you get stimming very soon Hun :thumbup:

Hope, kazza, rosa, babies, tinks, st, smile - hope your all keeping well :hugs:

Kazza - I keep missing you - not intentional honest! Welcome back :)

Just back from the clinic - our scenario planning went out the window to be honest and we're funding a fresh cycle even though that means we'll then have to pay to use our frosties, we talked about it and given my age (35 and a bit) its the sensible thing to do.

It's a bit strange because our lady isn't a doctor, she's a nurse, but more than a nurse. Anyway she wants us to have a proper cycle follow up appointment with the doctor before we cycle again so we have an appointment for two weeks tomorrow. Then we start on CD19 so depending on how this cycle pans out that's going to be around the 13th of March! Most likely we'll follow the came treatment plan as last time because it was pretty much text book. So happy to know what's happening next :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->