IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hope, thats what I figured about 35-40 days. My first cycle after having Skyler was 37 days long. Still no positive opks but if my 37 day cycle or around there is going to happen I'll have to ovulate in the next week or so. I have lines on the opks just nothing positive. I'm cd 26 today, I'm ok if AF just shows and I don't ovulate to so long as it's soon. I want to call the clinic so bad.

So you start d regging 19th of march? do you know roughly what week you'd do collection/transfer? If i get in for FET in march or end of feb we may very well be close in cycling.

Hope that's fantastic news, so glad you now have a plan. Very very true about tortoise. Xx

Kelly, glad your well and have future plans too. Your avatar is beautiful. Got everything crossed for us ladies xxx

Kelly - Lovely avatar :hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope your cycles sort themselves out soon :thumbup: Boooo to your laptop, eerything seems to come at once :hugs:

AQ - You are very lucky to have a boss that has been through IVF and understands all the process. One less thing for you to worry about :thumbup:

Hope - Glad your appointment went ok and you will be starting in about 5 weeks :happydance::happydance: Will you be staying at the same clinic or is your current clinic just NHS? Its feel good to ave a plan :kiss:

Maddie - Glad you had a good holiday. Did you find out about stims? Like you said though, if you have to wait another week its not the end of the world. Frustrating though :growlmad:

Hi Princess, Kazzab, ST, Traskey and all the gang.

I think Princess is going to be our first Twin mummy, closely followed by Traskey :winkwink:

:rofl: thanks tinks ;)
I have a gut feeling there is only one in there,
However trasks test at 6dp looks very Similar to mine so maybe if mine does turn out to be twins I reckon trask will have twins too :thumbup:

My money is on twins for Kirsten and Traskey :thumbup:

Tiff I think we may cycle close together, I think id start dr around march 11 with EC somewhere between april 11 and 15 based on last cycle. Means DH won't be going to his brothers stag weekend! Also means I need to cry off the hen do as it will be in the middle of the 2ww. Oh well. Would much rather get pregnant!

If you're getting faint lines on your opk then fx o is right around the corner.

Tink luckily my clinic does NHS and private so we get to stay there, I really like our clinic :thumbup:

Wow busy on here today! Just on my phone at the moment, but I just read trasks brilliant news this morning! ( wouldn't let me post though!) so just want to say huge congratulations trask! So over the moon for you, makes me really happy and hopeful to see a 2nd time success! I even told my dh about it! Dh's b-day today so must dash! Personals tommorrow, but I did read through. X x x x x x x x x x

Hello everyone!

Hope - great news that you have a plan and you will be starting your cycle soon!

Princess, traskey when will you know if it's twins?

Afm I had my bloods done today and the clinic was want to call to see if I need to change my gonal f owe but know one called!! Not happy! Will be phoning first thing !!

Kazza, you chase them and get answers!

St, it's lovely to see you back. Loads of good wishes for this cycle!

Aq, yay for an understanding boss

Maddie, good luck to you too. What's the next step?

Tiff and Hope, hope you get to be cycle buddies..

Afm I have to call the clinic and we should get a 6 week scan x

Well if we're not overlapping at some point I should only be about a month or less behind you depending on when af turns up. I'm praying she shows before feb is out so I still got some time.

Kazza my scan is in 2 weeks so will hopefully find out then :thumbup:

Tiff hope you can start soon :hugs:

St happy birthday to DH :cake: hope you have a lovely evening!

:hi: everyone else!

Me too princess, I really didn't want a christmas baby but now I just don't care so long as I get another baby. Realistically with the wait list we'll likely end up with a Jan baby if FET works anyway.

traskey congratulations hunni

hope- not long til u can start again,, fxd it flys past

princess-- yay for 2 weeks til scan

kelly - lovely pik,, hannha would be very proud hun

st glad all is goin well so far

tinks, not long til fet now

sorry to anyone i missed

afm just waiting lol x

Princess, how exciting!!!!! Looking forward to hearing how it goes

AFM i called the clinic and had a moan and they have said that ive not responded as well as they had hoped at this stage day 5 of stims and they have increased tonights dose to 112.5 iu. I no they were starting me low due to my pcos but i hope this is not detremental to my treatment! being my first cycle im all anxious!!

Hi Smiledreamer,

I down regged with synarel and im currently stimming with 75 ui gonnal F which will be increased tonight to 112.5 x

thts low isnt it
i was told ill be stimming with 150 gonal f
how many follies have u got xx

I no! Not impressed!! I dont no how many follies i have as they have not given me a scan yet :( hopefully i will get a date for a scan tomorrow, the only monitoring i have had so far is bloods, today will be day six of stims

i no they start ppl with pcos off on low dose meds but 75 seems very low

wot was u on bfore xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"