IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

I started on 150 of gonal then was reduced to 112.5 but I don't have pcos. I ended up getting really bad OHSS that hospitalized me for 4 days but we're all different, I hope you respond well to the increase. I don't think it would ruin your cycle cause wouldn't they just have e you stim for an extra day or so?

Hope - glad that you have a plan now and you will be starting your cycle soon!

Trask-yay for getting a six week scan! do you have to pay extra for it? my clinic charge £150 for any scans after transfer! x

Well if we're not overlapping at some point I should only be about a month or less behind you depending on when af turns up. I'm praying she shows before feb is out so I still got some time.

Still plenty of time then as you say, have your opks got any darker yet? x

AQ-glad your boss is understanding, it really does help! mine is too, even though she has no experience of it. Do you know what your meds are gonna be this time?-stronger I mean? x

maddie-Hi maddie glad you haa a lovely hol, very jealous! x

Princess-yay for scan soon, I love your pumpkin ticker!x

Hi smiledreamer!

AFM i called the clinic and had a moan and they have said that ive not responded as well as they had hoped at this stage day 5 of stims and they have increased tonights dose to 112.5 iu. I no they were starting me low due to my pcos but i hope this is not detremental to my treatment! being my first cycle im all anxious!!

Hi Kazza! I have pcos and was given 150 gonal-f during my last cycle. This time I have had 3 days of 225 (just to get things going a bit quicker) now down to 150. I responded well on 150, so not sure why they raised it this time, I think because I was a little slow to get going, but got 18 eggs in the end. I'm sure your clinic knows best, but 75 seems low, thats good its been raised now. They can always keeping you stimmining for an extra few days, i stimmed for almost 2 weeks in the end and ER was pushed back twice until they were really happy!
I would have thought you would have had a scan by now, though I know trasks clinic and AQ's clinic didn't give them many scans.
Did you have a scan before starting stimms? I had one on day 2 and they told me that that I already had 24 follies, and I had a scan on day4 of stimms(tuesday) that showed over 30 follies but all very small-largest 10mm. I have another scan on friday (day 7 of stimms). So lots of scans! but I'm egg sharing so thats prob why. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Kelly, so 112.5 is the right amount for you? Ni was worried they might not get enough eggs! Even the my amh is 45.8 !

I was on 150 for half and 112.5 for half so I'd say thats good, your scan may well just surprise you. I got 20 eggs at collection 15 were mature.

ST: Nope just faint lines still. The cycle after my son I managed to catch ovulation but I got my period 4 days after o'ing though that resolved with the next cycle. I'm ok if that happens this time so long as I get AF before end of feb. If I were to have a normal LP I'd need to O by feb 14-15. Ultimately O'ing in a few days time to a week with a regular lp would be ideal then we have a chance to catch the egg if we choose to even with crappy odds of success.

Hope - glad that you have a plan now and you will be starting your cycle soon!

Trask-yay for getting a six week scan! do you have to pay extra for it? my clinic charge £150 for any scans after transfer! x

Well if we're not overlapping at some point I should only be about a month or less behind you depending on when af turns up. I'm praying she shows before feb is out so I still got some time.

Still plenty of time then as you say, have your opks got any darker yet? x

AQ-glad your boss is understanding, it really does help! mine is too, even though she has no experience of it. Do you know what your meds are gonna be this time?-stronger I mean? x

maddie-Hi maddie glad you haa a lovely hol, very jealous! x

Princess-yay for scan soon, I love your pumpkin ticker!x

Hi smiledreamer!

AFM i called the clinic and had a moan and they have said that ive not responded as well as they had hoped at this stage day 5 of stims and they have increased tonights dose to 112.5 iu. I no they were starting me low due to my pcos but i hope this is not detremental to my treatment! being my first cycle im all anxious!!

Hi Kazza! I have pcos and was given 150 gonal-f during my last cycle. This time I have had 3 days of 225 (just to get things going a bit quicker) now down to 150. I responded well on 150, so not sure why they raised it this time, I think because I was a little slow to get going, but got 18 eggs in the end. I'm sure your clinic knows best, but 75 seems low, thats good its been raised now. They can always keeping you stimmining for an extra few days, i stimmed for almost 2 weeks in the end and ER was pushed back twice until they were really happy!
I would have thought you would have had a scan by now, though I know trasks clinic and AQ's clinic didn't give them many scans.
Did you have a scan before starting stimms? I had one on day 2 and they told me that that I already had 24 follies, and I had a scan on day4 of stimms(tuesday) that showed over 30 follies but all very small-largest 10mm. I have another scan on friday (day 7 of stimms). So lots of scans! but I'm egg sharing so thats prob why. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank schoolteacher really appreciate that, I did have a scan the day I started Stimming and I'm having lots of blood tests, I think I might end up going back Friday for a scan but I'm not sure yet as they have only dated my meds in my sheet until day eight of Stims so asuming that means a scan! Im just feeling apprehensive that Im not going to respond well and then they abandon due to low response but if ou think they will just carry on for a few more days and that will be ok then that makes me feel better!

Good luck with next scan Hun 30 follies is a lot and 18 eggs on the last one is a great number too!

Thanks Kelly I feel better knowing you were on 112.5 too! And you had a great number!

Yep they can defo keep you going, don't worry I'm sure your responding! A scan on friday would be good, because if you can see whats going on and that its all fine, you can stop worrying! All clinics are different for example my clinic don't do any blood tests at all during stimming! weird. x

ST- happy bday to dh! my cycle will be 6 amps of stimms so double the amount of last time so really hoping for a better outcome this time around. x

Hi everyone else. Sorry not much in way of personals but im shattered today. x

AFM- Got my zita west IVF relaxation cd today and get meds delievered tomorrow so will report back with what meds i end up with :) xxx

Kazza, don't worry too much honey, it's better to start if slow and up your meds/stim for longer than have too high a dose and end up with OHSS. It think the latter is more likely to result in a cancelled cycle. I didn't have a scan at all until day 7 of stimming and the one every other day from there to monitor. Bt some people only have one or two scans altogether.

It's getting exciting in here with everyone starting again or soon :happydance:
Praying for bfps for all of you! :hugs:

Hi girls. Hope everyone is doing ok?

Got meds delivered this morning. Here is the list... 0.25mg cetrotide daily. 6 amps of fostimon daily, Ovitrelle pre prepared injection for trigger shot which is in fridge now all ready and of course the good old cyclogest pessaries! lol. Ah feels so real again now and cant wait to get started! il be doing my own jabs this time so bit nervous of that as scared of air bubbles! lol xxx

AQ how exciting. Bet it feels real now! Very impressed you doing your own injections. You should be fine- no air bubbles :thumbup:

Aq so pleased you now have drugs!! I bet you can't wait to get started now. Good luck.

Hi Kazza it is quiet today. Hope everybody well xx

Aq yay to getting meds, you will be great doing the needles jus take ur time an think of it making beautiful eggs. Everything crossed for u.

Hope, yay to having ur plan decided, everything crossed for u.

Hi to everyone else.

Afm, uti seems to be better :happydance: and counting down to our scan on the 17th hoping the little pea is growing and well.

Aq - brill news about the meds arriving! I was a mess about doing my injections but I'm finding it really easy now!

Hi Maddie, how are you?

Hi babies - not long till your scan !! Looking more like a lime than a pea!!

Afm bloods rising tomorrow is day eight of meds and first scan! Hope they can see how many follies I have!!

AQ :yipee: for meds arriving!

Kazza good luck on your scan hun

Babies 7 more days (well it will be after midnight ;))

Hello all, hope you are all doing fine!

Had my scan I have ten follies on each side and she said don't be surprised if we get a few more!! Lining of the womb is 8 cm and she said that is as it should be, she is pleased with how things re going at the moment, ec should be wed, thur or fri! Just got o wait for blood results later and will then be told when I'm due back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->