IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hi kazza! I'm prob havin ec wed too! Or if not ready then, Friday! Had scan today, lining 13.2, and 17 follies on one side, 16 on left.

How is everyone else? X

Kazza and ST that is great news on your follies :wohoo: So pleased you will be egg collecting soon.

Yay for AQ, getting her meds. I injected myself this time and it was easy. You'll be great :thumbup:

Babies, glad the UTI is clearing.

Kelly, Hope, not long until you can get started again.

Smile, I know the waiting is hard, you wil get there soon :hugs:

Princess, not long until your scan, 1 or 2 :dance:

Ooh how exciting double EC next week. We'll soon have two more PUPO :dance:

Smiled reamer I don't no what my fish was but my amh was 45.8

St wow that's a lot of follies ! Hopefully we will do ec together and enter into the 2ww! Together!

Xx

Kazza that's fantastic follicles. It's sooo exciting when your coming up to egg collection. Got fingers crossed for everyone. Hopefully I can start stimming on Monday if im downregulated enough. Will keep.you all posted. Have a great weekend ladies xx

Can anyone share there fsh and amh results and how Many folliesthey had xx

:yipee: kazza and st! Good luck for ec ladies :hugs:

Smile I wasn't told my fsh but my amh was 13.2 (I think lol) and I got 16 eggs
However they told me not to worry about the numbers because realistically your amh won't reflect your number of eggs, some women like me will have a 13 amh then get 16 but another woman could have 30 amh and get 16 eggs or 5amh and get 16 eggs

Maddie hope you start stimming on Monday

Trask :yipee: not long for your scan either :happydance:

Kazza- Great news about follies! good luck for EC x

Trask- Sooo loving your ticker! congrats again x

Princess- hope all is well with you! x

Hope, ST,Tinks, Rosa and all the gang- hope your all doing well. Cant get over how many of us are pregnant or about to start making that dream come true! this thread is super fertile! c'mon domino effect please continue! ha xxx

AQ I'm very well thankyou!
Hope your ok too!
It seems this year is a better year for ivf'ers, let's hope it continues!
:hugs:

Maddie fingers crossed you can stim on Monday I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x

Thank you for all the good luck wishes! I'm feeling super bloated now!!

Smiledreamer -I agree with princess my amh is only so high because I have severe pcos but the Stims will make you produce eggies!

Wow great scan ST and Kazzab :happydance::happydance::happydance:

AQ - Yey for your drugs, you will be fine doing your own injections, the first one will be hard as its so strange to pierce your own skin. Dont worry about air bubble to much as we only inject into soft tissue and not a vien :thumbup:

Smile - Dont worry about your numbers too much, my AMH is 39 and only got 7 eggs, 5 mature enough to use. Numbers are not everything.

Glad you are feeling better Babies.

Hi Hope, Traskey, Maddie, Princess and everyone else, sorry if I have missed anyone.

I agree with aq and princess lots of ladies doing well this year!
Sorry smile dreamer I can't remember my levels, I think FSh was normal, and Amh was high due to pcos.

Trask - yay for ticker!Still so pleased to see a 2nd cycle success!

Tinks- not long now! As soon as you see the drugs an needles it all comes flooding back what to do, a quick reminder was useful though! X

Aq- not long either, my short protocol seems to be going even quicker this time, you'll zoom through it no time once started! X

Maddie- yay for starting stimms, fx your fully down regged, glad I don't have to do that bit!

Hi to hope, princess, kazza and everyone else!
aFM-stimming is quicker this time due to higher dose at start! Will prob be 10 days stimming in total if ec on Wednesday compared to almost 2 weeks last time and ec being put back twice! X

Princess- Glad your doing well :) i am feeling a bit low with missing my mum but as regards ivf i am feeling very positive x

ST- Oooh not long now till EC for you! i love how the short protocol takes 2wks compared to 5 on the long! much better x

Tinks- Not long intill you start too now! we are all starting round same time which is lovely as means lots of play dates in the future when we all manage to meet up ;-) hehe x

Hiya to Smile, Kazza, Trask, Maddie, Rosa, Hope, Lou an the gang x

AFM- I have the whole wkend off which is rare! lol. So iv just enjoyed a full english with dh in bed an now im catching up on here and doing my competitions in my mags. Nice lazy day altho i will go an have a cuppa with my dad later. xxx

im sure ur all right and i shud try not to get too hung up on numbers xx

Afternoon girls. It really does feel like this thread is going to be second time lucky for many of us. Lets hope 2012 is our fertile year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->