IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

2012 is the Chinese year of the dragon, it's meant to be very auspicious :wohoo: Let's hope it brings lots of :bfp:

ST and Kazza, good luck with your collections this week.

Tinks, 9 days to needle teach for you :wohoo:

Maddie, hope you can get started too.

AQ, yay for a lovely lazy weekend. Sounds perfect!

Hope, hoping all is well with you :hugs:

Smile, I wouldn't worry about the numbers :hugs:

I'm sure i've missed people, sorry.

Trask I was just about to post that about the year of the dragon but realised you'd beat me to it :winkwink:

Im feeling very positive for all you lovely ladies and hoping the very best for you, you all deserve it so much :hug:

Just showed a lovely couple around my house. They seemed very positive. Fx they'll put in an offer!

Smile we're waiting for an appt with the consultant next week and also a visit from the witch and they we start a fresh icsi cycle on cd19 which will probably be mid march. :)

wow, lots goin on here atm
good luck hope!

im feeling a little left out cos we cnt strt for months!! xx

Smile i was the same, I ended up cycling when some of the girls were onto their 2nd cycle but they were still around to support me and we will be for you too :hugs:
Hope :yipee: can't believe how soon you'll be starting :wohoo:

awww thanks a bunch princess

it just seems to take sooo long to get anywhere
but on the plus side
1 month til i see the nurses and sign my consent forms

im tryin to make a list of thing i need to ask fs cos this may be the last time i see him bfore we strt treatment

so far iv just got
do i need to attent a seminar?
what protocol wil i be on?
and wil i need to go on the pill?

How about stuff like how many eggs do you allow to be transferred, ask him about their way of doing things in regard to ec and et, on average how many follicle scans will you have, do they do beta tests or hpt, how long after a failed cycle do they do Fu appt, if it's positive will they offer you a scan etc

Hope this helps a bit :thumbup:

aww thanks hun
i no ill be allowed 1 embie put bak
im gunna ask how mny embies do i need to be able to go to blasto
cos i think if there is nder 4 they do a 2 or 3 dt xx

I don't think it depends on the number, I think it depends on the quality, they told us we could have 1 put back but I know by law you can have up to 2 before your 35 so I pestered and got my way :blush:

if we were private we could have 2 but cos of my age we are forced into a SETx

yuh i no,,, but them i remind myself how lucky i am to be nhs funded

iv taken ur questions down princess to ask
hope thats ok x

Hi smile, I'm on the NHS too and they did to me that if we get to blast they will only put one back due to my age (26) but if there not sure of the quality they will up back two. I felt le out for ages too but we are all here to support you no matter what stage you are at xxx

im hoping i can maybe try and persude them to put 2 back,, but im sure my chnces are pretty useless lol

thanks kazza

Princess-what did you actually say to your clinic regarding haveing 2 blasts put back? My clinic have said they 'might' transfer 2 as its my second cycle, and I ticked a box to say I would like two, but I bet they just try a do 1 on the day! I really want two!!!!!!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->