IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Just a quick update on me: I was in the hospital since Thursday for severe abdominal pain. No bleeding or discharge. They thought it was my cyst rupturing, then maybe a kidney stone, then a possible ectopic from one of the other embryos. Turns out, it was just ohss that never resolved itself, and my cyst partially ruptured. It's down from 6 cm to 4 cm, so that's a good step. I have never felt pain like this and was so scared for my baby, but I and the baby are fine. I'm home now, still on pain meds, but feeling much better.

AQ, yay for the PMA and your drugs arriving.

Kazzab, yay for egg collection Wednesday. A 3dt will be Saturday.

Hope, fingers crossed those buyers like your house. So pleased that your second cycle will be underway soon.

Tiff, good luck with your scan this week.

Tinks, hope you get good news about starting your cycle, even though the witch messed you about a bit.

Princess, happy 6 weeks!

Smile, hang in there, you'll be starting before you know it.

Maddie, Babies, hope you are well.

Rosa, sorry it was your cyst and OHSS giving you so much pain. I am glad that you are home now and in a little less pain.

Sorry if i've missed anyone :hugs:

Hi ladies

Smile- I've gots about 20 follies in total 5 of which are over 18 mm and lots at 17 mm which they said will get bigger before ec! I've had a call to say ec will be Wednesday and I need to trigger tonight at 10.30 I'm sooo excited!

Rosa so pleased your ok and it was the cyst and ohss can imagine how scared you were!

Hope everyone is doing ok!!

Traskey how you been?

Hi ladies,

How are you all? Kazza sooo exciting that your having egg collection on Wednesday. Good luck. You have a lot of follicles. It's fab.

Rosa glad you feel better now and are home. You rest up and take care of yourself.

Kelly I hope you get two transferred. It's a shame we have to battle for our choices. Good luck with future fet if you don't get caught before. I love what you and hope put about the rainbow.

Aq good luck with sp and keep up the pma.

Afm I wasn't able to get to clinic today due to busy schedule at work. They couldent see me later so going in the morning at 9am.

Hi to babies,st,Traskey,tinks,smile and princess. Hope I.havent missed anybody.

Bye ladies xxx

I'm so confused as to what to do re the ivf cycle
Cos me and hubby dnt drive we will need someone to drive us to our clinic
The other option is to use a train and hotel but I think it will stress me out to much
I dunno what to do
Ahhh xx

Kazza- yayy to the 5 follies and EC being soon! x

Rosa- Ah geez im glad you an baby are ok! have been wondering where u were! get lots of rest and hope u feel better x

Babies- Cant believe how fast your preg is going so far! x

Maddie- Good luck for tomorrow x

Hi to ST, Princess, Hope, Tinks and Trask an gang x

AFM- I have just set the table all nice with valentines stuff such as choc hearts, cute keyring, 2 cards an some heart cupcakes for dh getting in from work in the morning :) I am working from 9.30 all day but we have a table booked in a lovely south african place with with our friends so cant wait to get dressed up and enjoy some luxury food an drink :) Anyone else got any nice plans for tomorrow? xxx

We're not doing anything for valentines, not really in the mood this year.

Today marks one month since we lost Hannah and though I am better then I was in the first few weeks it's still very hard. On an exciting note though my 18 month old son peed in the potty for the first time today, talk about being proud.

Were not doing anything for valentines day either, well DH has decided were not celebrating it :dohh:

Kelly I hope your ok today but well done to skyler for using his potty :thumbup:

Kazza did you trigger last night? Enjoy your drug free day today. Don't be scared about EC it really isn't scary :hugs:

Smile. Kirsten did the whole train and hotel thing I think. Don't worry too much about it.

Rosa. Thank goodness you and baby are ok. Hope you feel better soon.

Tiff good to hear that twins isn't any more a risk for you than the rest of us. Fx they let you start soon.

Maddie will you start stimming this week?

Sorry if I forgot anyone :blush:

Afm the couple I showed around on Sunday put in an offer yesterday. It was 10k under the asking price but we said yes. Fx they go through with the sale! We looked at a couple of houses yesterday and have a few more viewings this week so we're hopeful we find something. Again I want to have a plan so we can make sure it doesn't clash with our cycle :lol:

thanks everyone, i triggered last night so i am enjoying my drug free day but my oh has really upset me! we were supposed to BD last night so he had fresh spermies but he was too tired and now im all worked up that his quaility will be rubbish and wont fertilise, he is so ignorant, he has barely done a thing towards this treatment he has been to one appointment!! grrr

anyway enough of me!!

Congrats on selling your place hope fx it all goes through!

Kelly thinking of you today hun x

aq enjoy your meal!

sorry if i have missed anyone xx

Grrr fx it will all be ok Kazza. Youre doing icsi so it should be fine. I don't know the one day that we offer it to our dh's on a plate you'd think they wouldn't refuse! Good luck for tomorrow :dust:

Hiya just a quickly from me as I'm feeling bit woozy got 9 eggs bit disappointed as I was told I'd get more but oh we'll it's over now!

Rosa-That most have been awful, not just severe pain but the worry too. really glad you back at home, and that baby is safe!x

Afm I wasn't able to get to clinic today due to busy schedule at work. They couldent see me later so going in the morning at 9am.
Hi Maddie? have you had the appointment now? Howd it go? x

AFM- I have just set the table all nice with valentines stuff such as choc hearts, cute keyring, 2 cards an some heart cupcakes for dh getting in from work in the morning :) I am working from 9.30 all day but we have a table booked in a lovely south african place with with our friends so cant wait to get dressed up and enjoy some luxury food an drink :) Anyone else got any nice plans for tomorrow? xxx
Wow AQ, what a fab wife you are! That all sounds lovely! a very nice evening planned too, hope you really enjoyed yourself, I'm sure you did! We didn't do anything :-( in fact DH had to work til 9.30pm! boo! x

Today marks one month since we lost Hannah and though I am better then I was in the first few weeks it's still very hard. On an exciting note though my 18 month old son peed in the potty for the first time today, talk about being proud.
I'm glad your feeling better over time, continue taking each day as it comes. yay for Skyler peeing in his potty!:happydance:xx

Afm the couple I showed around on Sunday put in an offer yesterday. It was 10k under the asking price but we said yes. Fx they go through with the sale! We looked at a couple of houses yesterday and have a few more viewings this week so we're hopeful we find something. Again I want to have a plan so we can make sure it doesn't clash with our cycle :lol:
What fantastic exciting news!!! OOoh I loved viewing houses! best of luck with it all! x

Hiya just a quickly from me as I'm feeling bit woozy got 9 eggs bit disappointed as I was told I'd get more but oh we'll it's over now!

Rest up! and welldone! 9 eggs all for you is fab! I do think it should be made clearer that the amount of eggs can sometimes be less than half the amount of follies as I remember being disapointed last time too. This time I'm gonna go with getting half the amount of follies so I won't be.xxxxxxxxxx

AFM-Was hoping for ec today, but on monday they decided it would be friday...:cry: I'm very uncomfortable/in pain now as now have 40 follies! can't believe it! as there are so many they are really varying in size from 12mm-22mm. Really think I have been overstimmed and if I weren't egg sharing, I'm sure they would have done egg collection today!:growlmad: There is now a real concern of ohss and I'm so worried they will postpone transfer if I get it full blown........feel like a flippin egg making factory!
Was in so much pain last night, especially on the right side that I couldn't sleep. Got up at 4am and it felt a bit better sitting upright on the sofa, and after some painkillers. I don't know if its ohss or just because there are so many follies? Even the nurse seemed quite stunned by how many.
Can't wait for friday....I will be happy to just get 10 or less for mex

St I can't believe they are letting you go longer! That's insane!
Hope you feel better soon tho hun! :hugs:

Kazza nine is a brilliant number! We only got seven and had a det transfer and two frosties. Rest up.

St ouch! Sorry to hear you are in so much pain, lack of sleep always makes things worse too. Are you triggering tonight? Keep drinking that water.

Thank you I really hope they fertilise with oh poor sperm !! would you say 7 upwards is average?

St wow 40 follies that's a lot! Fingers crossed for friday and that all goes well!!

Hope have you looked at anymore houses?

Aq how are you?

Princess is your scan next week?

Hi to everyone else!M

I'm not really sure what's average. I try not to get too caught up in the numbers to be honest because I'd end up worrying. It all comes down to how mature they are and whether they fertilise. Will you get a fertilisation report tomorrow? Just remember that you only need one to make a baby :thumbup:

We went over to look at a 4bed today but it was at the top of our budget and needed a complete overhaul. We're going for a second viewing tomorrow at the one I liked and the agent also said we should look at a 5bed that just came on the market which he thinks we should be able to get within our budget because they want a quick sale. I'm not sure if it might be too big for us though. It's so hard because the one I like is homely and cosy and with three beds is big enough for us now and with one or two kids but would get tight at three and we may well outgrow it in ten years. The five bed would be huge now and only become really perfect in about 10 years if we had at least two kids and then we'd have lots of space. it's about 30k difference but i feel like we're trying to jump a rung on the property ladder so we don't have to move again, then think what if we never have kids and we just rattle around in it... Tbh it's near the ring road so we may count it out based on the location anyway.

Yeah trigger tonight at 11.15! Drinking as much as poss, but my tummy is sooo bloated!

Hope- decisions decisions on the houses! Go with your gut! X

Kazza - gl for the call tommorrow! X

Princess! -yep it's insane alright! How's u? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back