IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Saw them on Facebook tiff, he's so cute!! Bless him, bet they grow up to quick don't they :cloud9:

Good luck st xxxxx

I'm in clinc at the moment. Not sure if going to be able to start stimming. May be cancelling cycle due to ?polyp. They've taken blood from me and waiting for decision by doctor. M

Good luck ST! x

Ah Maddie that is crap! let us know. Hope they let you continue. Its one hurdle after another isnt it?! x

Good luck st

Oh maddie I really hope they don't cancel :hugs:

Babies hope your scan went well, will pop over to your journal

:hi: to all you lovely ladies!

Hi all! Got 26 eggs so 13 for me! Turns out actually had about 32 follies, the rest of what made them think i had 40 were enlarged tissue masses?? Never heard of that before, must be due to pcos and the drugs make them bigger. Some of the actual follies i guess were 2 small or empty. Consultant said my ovaries were very very enlarged, also seemed to take me a lot longer to come around this time, and I woke up with drip in me and oxegyn mask still on which didn't happen last time! Freaked me out a bit, an still no idea what drip was for? Will know tomorrow how many mature and how many fertilised.
Thanks for all the good luck wishes! X

What's happening maddie? Xxxxx

Kazza-how your envies doing?

Sorry will do more personals later. X

Hi ladies,

Sorry i ran off earlier. I was in the clinic and doctor came as i was finishing off. I then had to rush to be at work for 08.30. Well hope your all well. Babies hope scan went well and st i hope everything went well for today. :thumbup:

AQ your right about it being one thing after another. It certainly feels like that at the minute. Well i had my uss this morning and my lining is still 5.5mm. They have also seen small area of fluid or adhesions or polyp. They are not sure. This happened last cycle but they were happy for me to start stimming and check at next scan. At the next scan it had gone. They are being over cautious now and because the scan pics are similar they want to send me for a hysteroscopy to exclude scar tissue from d&c or polyp. I was gutted, especially when they said it can take up to six months to be seen etc.:nope::nope: As i work in obstetrics i had a word with the consultant as advised by clinic and she has booked me in for procedure on thursday morning. I am relieved and so grateful to colleagues. The other option is to start stimming today and to plan for a fet once procedure has been done and womb looks healthy. They said this could have been the reason i miscarried last cycle if the embryo implanted on polyp or bad part of womb. :cry:. They know best so even though it will delay things for a while. I am or will be much happier to commence stims once hysteroscopy done. I have to continue down regging and call them on Thursday with update. Depending on findings as to when to start stimms. Sorry for the longwinded message:hugs:

St how fab. Soo exciting. 13 eggs for you is brill:happydance::happydance: i think we posted at the same time. Good luck for fert report tomorrow :thumbup::thumbup:

St :yipee: for 26 eggs, and I think your lady will be chuffed with 13, is it the same lady you had last time or different?
I'm interested to find out if my lady got pregnant

Maddie I'm so sorry, hope everything goes to plan from now on :hugs:

Maddie, sorry to hear you're in limbo right now. I had a hysteroscopy done last year. It's good that they have some ideas of why the last cycle didn't work though. :thumbup: Maybe they can do something to fix it. Also awesome that you could pull some strings and get an appointment quicker! That would have been a ridiculous amount of time to wait.

St, Holy henhouse, Batman!!! :haha: That's an incredible amount of eggs!! :yipee: :yipee: That would have totally freaked me out to wake up with the mask on, too. :nope: Hope you're feeling okay.

Kazzab, 5 embies! Does your clinic call you everyday with an update? That's a great number! :thumbup: How many will you put in?

AQ, not long now! You must be getting pretty excited! :happydance:

Kelly, I'm sorry your body isn't cooperating. Are you trying to ttc natural this cycle? When will you do another round? FET right?

Afm, doing much better. Very thankful that I'm home from work all week. Trying to wean myself off of the pain meds, and it's going well. Only taking 1 or 2 a day now, which is a lot better than 2 pills every 4 hours. :wacko:

Thanks Rosa, glad your feeling much better. Hope little bean well. Cant believe your 11/40 now. That has gone so quick. Bit nervous about hysteroscopy but it will be this time next week before i know it. Hahaha xxxxxx

That will come quick maddie! 6 months would have been rubbish! Hope whatever happens, you get there in the end! X

Princess- its a different lady my last one got pregnant! Which is weird to think my genetic child so to speak will be born around July time .....
If your happy to know I would ask! I bet she is, as you are! X

Rosa- glad you are starting to come if the pain killers! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"