IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hi ladies,

St poor you. As hope says keep drinking that water and rest up. Hope you sleep better tonight.

Hope good luck with the house move, its nervous but exciting. Second viewings is always a good option.

Kazza 9 eggs are brill. We had 14, 9 mature, 5 fertlilsed with icsi. As hope says too. You only need one to work and that's what the centre kept telling me last time. Good luck with fert report tomorrow.

Hi princess I'm fine thank you. Im still dregging. I go back on Friday morning to see if I can start stims. I really hope so. Was a bit down on Tuesday. Husband has been great though. Roll on Friday. How are you feeling? Hope your well. Not long now till the 22nd, Wooooop xx

Rosa hope you feeling a bit better.

Hi to smile,Traskey,tinks,Aq and Doodar xxxx

Ooh good luck hope seems you have lots of options! Hope you find something soon!

Maddie fx to start stims Friday !

How's everyone else doing! My belly is very sore tonight!

Hiya girls.

Kazza- I would LOVE to get 9 eggs! we only got 2 last cycle so 9 is fab. Good luck for report tomorrow and rest up x

ST- Ah you sound like u are suffering this cycle hun! hope your ok and that ec goes well on monday and you get to do a fresh transfer. 40 follies is fab! my friend had 35 and got 16 eggs and 6 fertilised so could be a lot of empty follicles too. Drink lots of water and get some rest x

Maddie- Fingers crossed to start stimming asap x

Princess, babies,Trask and rosa- hope our preggo ladies are all doing well? x

Hi to Hope, Tinks and all the gang x

AFM- dh and i had a lovely valentines day. So romantic with the meal and candles and champers and single red rose, love songs an then ended up at a disco till 1am an i was up for work fresh as a daisy so result! haha. Said to dh that i pray we have a extra lil special someone to buy a valentines gift for next yr ;-) keep looking longly at my drugs an cant wait to get cracking now! ha xxx

Oh Aq sounds like you had a great night. Glad it was romantic and you had fun. You deserve it. Roll on starting meds for you xxx

Hi everyone,

my hubby gave me a full body massage yesterday with soft music and candle lights and yummy smelling oils it was very nice just what I needed I think. I also got a positive opk yesterday and today very dark and a temp rise this morning (it's normal for me to get 2 positives in a row and O on either day) so I think I ovulated yesterday and if not will today which means I'll be calling the fertility clinic in about 2 weeks unless my lp is a bit off which it may be but that just means I'll get to call sooner.

Morning everyone

Sorry for getting a bit behind.

Kelly, that massage sounds heavenly, what a nice idea of DH.Good news on the positive opk!

ST, you sound really uncomfortable :( Hang in there, not long now until egg collection. Fingers crossed you don't get OHSS.

Kazzab, 9 eggs is fantastic, well done :D

Maddie, hope the down regging has gone well and you can start stimming soon.

AQ, sounds like you had a lovely valentines! How long until you start the drug taking?

Hi to Tinks, Doodar, Rosa, Smile and everyone else :hi:

:hi: trask my early morning buddy :winkwink: has the sand man not visited you :haha:

Maddie - hope you can start stimming soon!

Hope - hope you sort out the move soon :thumbup:

AQ - your vday sounded fab, you lucky thing :winkwink:

Kelly - back massage sounds amazing, hope you DH and skyler Are ok :hugs:

Tinks, doodar, smile, babies, rosa, kazza hope your all ok :hug:

Afm not much going on, still cramping and it's driving me mad but I do think it's the progesterone more then anything, really felt my ovaries twingeing lately too but that may be because there getting shifted to make room for pumpkin seed(s)
6 days till scan :thumbup:
Praying the pumpkins are safe and healthy!!

So big news with my little boy, he's peed on the potty twice in 3 days and decided it was time for his big boy bed by pitching himself out of his crib, so yesterday we got it all set up and he did really well, had to go in and retuck him in at 6am but that was it. He went for his nap well today to and went down for the night easily tonight. He's growing up way to fast. It's not fair. :cry:

Tiff Hurrah for positive opks. Depending on how this house purchase pans out I might delay a month so we might still be cycle buddies. Good on skyler for being the big boy's bed and being potty trained :thumbup:

St how are you feeling today honey?

Kazza fx for a great fertilisation report.

:flower: :wave: :cake:

Kelly fab news on positive opk. The massage and candles sounds very romantic.

St hope your feeling a bit better. One more day to go till ec. Very exciting

Kazza good luck for today xx

Kazza have you had the call yet? Hope it was a pleasing one!

Princess-I can't speak from experience but try not to worry! Not long now! Did you get a beta from your GP in the end? X

Kelly-yay for opk! Glad you can ring up soon! Well done to Skyler, what a grown up boy! It must be hard to see your baby growing do fast, but in my experience with my nephews, they just get more and more delightful!! :) x

Maddie- do you know when your starting yet?

Trask- lovely to here from you as always! X

Hope- I slept much better than weds night, thank you! Still feeling very uncomfy, trigger went fine, roll on 10.45 tommorow! Any house news?X

AFM-as above really, just waiting for tommorow! Be very interesting to see how many eggs.....
X

Hiya ladies!

We ave 5 fertilised! I can relax a touch now!!

St not long now! I can't wait to see how many you get!!

Thanks for all the good luck messages xxx

St I didn't end up getting my beta - my GP sucks :winkwink:
Glad your feeling a bit better today, sending you lots and lots of luck for tomorrow :hugs:

Kazza that's great news Hun! :happydance:

Tiff :yipee: for skyler being a big boy and positive opks!

:hi: everyone!!

Afm I'm so tired I can't actually think straight, between that and ms and a raging headache I'm not feeling too smart :sick:

Kazza fab news for 5 fertlising. That's brill. We had five which were fertlised, 1 transferred and 4 good enough to freeze. Are they going to push for a 5 day or 3 day transfer? Good luck. So happy for you.

St going back tomorrow so will know if I can start stimming then. Ive got everything crossed xx

Maddie, I really hope you can start stimming.

Hope, pleased that your buyers put in an offer, have you decided on which one you are going to go for of the two?

Tiff, well done to Skylar on peeing in the potty. He'll have that cracked in no time!

Kazza, well done on 5 being fertilised :dance:

ST, good luck for egg collection tomorrow :hugs:

Thank you ladies I think will push for a five day transfer but will decide on Saturday!

St good luck tomorrow xx

My body is being mean. My temp was low again today so hopefully it goes up tomorrow. I didn't get a positive opk today but did the last two days so I still have time. If no temp rise in the next day or so though then I likely won't ovulate :(

Kazza- FAB news on your embies! GL for transfer x

ST- Good luck for EC tomorrow! i cant wait to see how many eggs u get either! x

Princess- hope u feel better soon. Get some rest. First 8wks are shattering! soon be your scan x

Tiff- Yay to opk an the potty training! x

Hi to Rosa, Hope, Trask, tinks, maddie and gang x

AFM- Just counting down the days for af now! due in around 11 days so cant wait! Got nurse appt to go through meds on monday. Doing it via the phone as i dont need a needles appt due to not long ago i was doing it! lol xxx

If any one is interested I posted pics of Skyler in his big boy bed in my journal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->