IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

St wow 26 eggs is a bumper crop, lucky 13 for you :thumbup: I woke up with the mask on after EC and after the other surgery. The first time it freaked me out and I was trying to tear it off, the next time it didn't bother me and I kept it on for a little while. Fx for fertilisation.

Maddie sorry that you can't start stimms yet but brilliant that you can have your procedure so quickly. If it was the cause of the miscarriage better to get it seen to than risk it again.

Tiff how odd to get a opk but no temp rise. Hope it's on the up tomorrow.

AQ not long to go now!

Kirsten how's the ms honey? Hope you're coping ok.

Rosa hello you, glad you're feeling a little better and coming off the meds.

:wave: to anyone else that I missed.

Afm after a little negotiation we've secured a new house! :wohoo: it's the three bed that I fell in love with on the door step so fx it all goes through ok. Gotta start packing so we don't have to do it during our cycle :thumbup:

Thanks hope,hopefully can get sorted soon. Congratulations on putting an offer on house you fell in love with. Fingers crossed it will all go through smoothly. It will be so nice to have new house and little beanin it too.......very soon. Happy packing. xxx

Still no temp rise! I'm so mad. FF is saying I could still ovulate today but today is the last day so if no temp rise then my body failed to ovulate which has never happened to me before. I've also never ovulated so late after having a positive opk either. Why can't anything go right?

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Hope, yay for moving, soooooooo exciting you got the house you wanted!! some just feel like home from the start so its great you found it. :flower:

St, yay for 26!!!! holy moly its a bumper crop, hope ur ok pain wise and cant wait to hear your fertilisation info.

Kazza yay for 5!! thats great news!! are u having 2 put back?

Princess, rosa, trask, hope you're all doing good, :flower:

Aq, starting soon sooooooo excited for you, it was our last appointment there today and i was thinking of you and keeping everything crossed this cycle is the one, :flower:

Maddie, so sorry i didnt see your post when i replied the first time, so glad u got an earlier appointment an they can start u stimming asap after its done.

Kelly, im soooooooo sorry, keeping everything crossed your temp rises soon. :hugs:

Tink, hope your ok, hugs
Hi to everyone else an sorry if i missed u.

Thanks babies, your pics are great. I did write in your journal. So happy for you.

Kelly really hope everything ok. Xx

ST- Wow for all the eggies! good luck for report tomorrow :) x

Maddie- Yep it never rains but it pours but we just have to crack on an hope for happy times. I really hope u can be pupo soon and good luck for your hysto x

Hope- Yay for the new house x

Rosa- So glad your doing well an 11 wks already! wow x

Isabella- Thank you so much for thinking of me. I am so relieved that you are doing well and have passed the 12wk mark! yaaay x

Princess- Another day down to your scan! yaay x

Hi to Trask, Tinks and all the gang x

AFM- I am just raring to go now! glad time seems to be going fast. I have decided i will be getting signed off work for 2wks from EC as i want to be as stress free as poss and get lots of rest to help our embie. I just carried on as normal last 2ww and with a lot of grief and sadness too so dont think that helped so a few days bed rest this time around an then taking it easy xxx

Hi ladies

Maddie sorry to here things could be on hold, but deff better to get these things sorted out! Everything crossed things go ok and quickl for you!

Hope - congrats on the house what a great feeling!

Rosa glad your feeling better hun, rest up x

St 26 wow that's amazing! Well done!

Sorry if I missed anyone xx

Afm tomorrow we are booked for 3day transfer but will get a call in the morning to confirm how thy are doing, if all is well we might rebook for Monday!

Have you had the call yet Kazza? X

AQ-Im having all of next week off, as I don't think I rested enough last time! Good idea I think! X

Hope- fantastic news on your house move, hope everything goes according to plan! X

Princess-what is it now, 4 or 5 days? X

Babies-so glad scan went well for you! X

Hello to Kelly, trask, tinks, maddie and smile! X

aFM- had the call, of my 13, 10were mature, and 9 fertilised! X

thats great huni!!
r u booked for a day 5 transfer again?
are u having 2 put bak this time
and can i be realllly nosey and ask how cum ur having icsi.. iv got to have it too

how does that call compare to last time xx

Hiya sitting in the clinic now! Having a three day transfer thinking they will put two back I have 2 7 cells one didn't grow and two others not so good!

Sorry no personals trying not to wet myself as clinics running late!

How long did you ladies have twinges for after ec I'm still not feeling right on my left side!

Well done for EC St, 26 eggs is amazing :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Kazza - GL for transfer today, I believe 50-60% is normal for fertilisation :thumbup:

Sorry your treatment is on hold Maddie, GL for Thursday.

Hope you get some answer regarding your cycle soon Kelly :hugs:

AQ - I wish my clinic worked like yours, that way I wouldn't have to do a 130 mile round trip for a needle teach. Our clinic seems to think you forget :dohh: I am on new drugs but I am sure the injection part is normal, you have to pick your drugs up as well. They dont get delivered. You will be shooting up in no time hun :thumbup:

Hope - Yey for your house, its all so exciting and gives you something else to focus on :thumbup:

Nothing to report with me, still loving all the BFP we have had recently :happydance:

Hi Smile, Traskey, Princess, Babies, Rosa and everyone else :kiss:

Hi all!
Smile-we had icsi as dh has very low sperm count after a vr. Each time we have actually been on standby for dh to have surgical speem retrieval in case none come out at all! Luckily it hasn't been needed yet!

Egg/embryo Numbers very similar to last Time now, as last time had 9 for me and 7 fertilised!x

Kazza- are you pupo now? One or 2? Hope it went well, rest up if you can! Was that a 3 day? X

Fab news St. Hope they continue to fertlise nicely for you.

Kazza how are you? Hope your ok xx

Hope your all ok ladies xxxx

ST- Yaaaaay! that is fab fertilisation report! GL for ET. You will soon be in the 2ww madness! ha x

Kazza- Are u pupo now? if so congrats and i hope 2ww goes fast for you x

Tinks- Yes im glad our clinic didnt require me to go back for another needle teach and that meds got delivered but we are also lucky as we live a 20 min drive away from our clinic x

Hi to Princess, Rosa, Maddie, Smile, Trask, babies,Hope an all the gang x

AFM- Only around 9-10 days intill af is due now so will soon be jabbing away! working all wkend an then leaving early on monday for medication consult with nurse over the phone so she can tell me when to start jabbing an how much etc. I think im supposed to start on cd1 but nurse will clarify this on monday. Exciting times ahead! xxx

Hi 2 embies put back!! 7 cells on day three not sure what that means!!

Kazza that's great. Your now pupo, yeahhhhhh xx
Aq how exciting that you are soon ready to start. Im working this weekend too. Don't work too hard xx

Kazza- Yay to 2 embies! congrats on being pupo. Our embie was transferred on day 2 and it was 5 cells so 7-8 cells is normal for a day 3 ;-) x

Maddie- Its rubbish working wkend isnt it?! ah well maternity leave soon! ha PMA x

xxx

Kazza on day three embies should be about 7 sometimes 8 cells so thats perfect, we had two put back that were 8 cells on day 3.

So ladies, at exactly 5 weeks post partum (yesterday) the witch made her appearance. I did ovulate on valentines day like I thought I did I just had a 3 day lp which is why my temps didn't stay up. After having my son I ovulated and had a 4 day lp for my first AF so I'm not surprised. I've already called the clinic and am now 1 month in the 2-3 month wait list for FET. After all the horrible things that have happened to me and my family I am hoping so bad to get the call next cycle for FET after waiting only 2 months instead of having to wait the 3.

St brilliant news! Will you freeze any this time?

Kazza. :dance: hello PUPO lady! Rest up because here begins the most stressful two weeks since now you just have to wait, and rest and hope. Stay sticky little beans we're still waiting on a twin mummy!

Hello girls. Nothing much going on here today except a bit of packing, which turned out quite good when we found a bag full of coins in the cupboard and according to the labels inside there's 100 quid in there! No idea why we put it in the cupboard instead of the bank :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->