IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Tiff- Good luck with waiting list for FET x

Hope- Nice find! wish we could find 100 quid right now! lol x

Just watching whitney houstons funeral and crying my eyes out. So sad and thinking of her lovely daughter left without her mum. Not long been thru that utter heartbreak myself so i really do feel for her :( xxx

Yay for pupo with twins Kazza! 7 cells is fine! X

Hope-yay for finding money! I love it when you find a note wrapped up in a receipt or something! Never found that much though! X

AQ- it is very sad indeed, an bless her daughter having to be filmed the whole time too!

Kelly- so glad you are now edging a little nearer to your FET! X

Tinks- so annoying you have a long journey just for needle teach! X

Evening everyone else! X

Thanks ladies I really hope this works!!

Hope nice find!! Well done !

Kelly 9 fx you don't have 3 months!

St do you no if you will havea three or five day transfer!

Hi Maddie, Smiledreamer, Aq trask, rosa and everyone else hope your all doing fine xxx

Question or you ladies! I felt bloated before ec but since it's not seemed to go down and both ovaries especially the left feel a bit odd, tender but not painful, is this normal? Alo I'm on progesterone suppsitorys so thought maybe that was adding to it, what side affects do u get from cyclogest/ progesterone? Getting psranoid about everything!

I have a feeling I wontbhang the testing out till my otd on 2/3 when is the earliest you can test, I still get a positive on Peggy tests from the trigger which I had on the 13th feb!.

Thats normal and HCG will make it stick around longer or get worse which is why pregnancy aggravates it also the progesterone can cause it to. My ovaries were still twice their size when I had Hannah's surgery at 18 weeks. But i had bad OHSS.

:hi: ladies

sorry i havent posted much today, not well at all and neithers dh but ive been lurking reading whats going on with everyone

just wanted to say kazza congrats on being pupo
the progesterone can cause pregnancy like symptoms as well as cramping, constipation or diarrhoea and just general uncomfort
the hcg is pregnancy or trigger shot can make ohss worse

hope everyone is ok tho :hugs:

Thanks princess!

When do you think the trigger will be one! I don't want any false positives!

Sorry o he's your unwell, what's up xx

depends on how much they used, my trigger was 7500 IU's and I got a faint bfp at 8dpo or 5dp3dt. I think most trigger shots are around 10,000 IU's though. I used ic's to test out my trigger.

Oh princess hope you and dh get better soon.

Aq I'm with you on mat leave and pma.

Kelly glad your nearer to fet. I hope you haven't got to wait long.

Well hope you lucky thing finding £100.......shopping comes to mind. Ha x

Hi everyone else. Xxx

I tested for trigger at 3dp5dt (so 10 days past trig (i think!) and it was proper negative then 4dp5dt I got my super faint bfp but it was so faint I wasn't sure if it was there :haha:

I'm suffering with my ms and I think DH has a bit of sympathy sIckness :winkwink:

Kazzab, pupo with twins!!!! :yipee: I thInk it's 10 days after the trigger before its out of your system but I could be wrong.

Princess, so sorry ur dealing with ms. On top of not sleeping u must just be miserable u poor thing. :hugs:

Hi ladies! :hi:

ST - You have a fab fertilisation record :thumbup: Thats one good thing about FET, we dont have to worry about DH :spermy: We was also on edge last time, its not nice :hugs: It is annoying having to travel so far, especially when its for something simple like just a blood test but we dont mind too much, it will all be worth it. Just dread paying the fuel :dohh: Plus we are not the only ones, I know a few girls have to travel :thumbup:

AQ - Hope your medication consult goes well tomorrow. I am sure it will though :winkwink:

Kazza - Congrats on being PUPO with twins :happydance: Well done hun :thumbup: I was tender for a while after ET so dont worry to much. Unfortunatly the pesseries can give you all sort od symptoms and twingys so dont read to much into anything, well try :winkwink:. It took me 8 days to test out my trigger :thumbup:

Kelly - You must be relevied to know whats going on with your cycle now and I really hope you can get going at 2 months instead of 3. You have been through enough already :hugs::hugs:

Hope - Great find, I bet with moving an extra £100 is going come in very handy with something :thumbup:

Princess - Sorry you and DH are unwell, hope you both feel better soon :hugs:

Hi Smile, Rosa, Maddie, Traskey and everyone else, hope everyone is well.

Not much to report for me, panicing a little about starting again but glad to be as well. Very mixed emotions.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday :thumbup:

Thanks everyone, I'm really worried as these pains don't feel like just normal cramps its like muscuar pain when i push down on it and also period like cramps aswell!! getting myself all worked up, could my bowel or bladder be punctured, is it a pelvic infection, or a twisted ovary!! Is there an infection in my uterus meaning embies wont implant!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn

Thanks or all the congrats never thought I'd get this far!!

My trigger was 6500 iu so if still positive yesterday not sure when I can test as I no ill rest early!

Princess sorry your not feeling well, hope you both feel better soon

Kazza please try not too worry, I was very uncomfy for a while after. If you are that worried then just call your clinic, I am sure they will understand and maybe check you for OHSS. Hope it settles soon :hugs:

I would advise that once you have tested the trigger out to wait for as long as poss before testing for real. Testing early was the worst thing I did. It was BFN obviously but not knowing if there was any chance of it turning into a BFP was so hard and made the wait for OTD/AF 10 times worse. Everyone is different though :thumbup:

Just popping in, feeling worse today, asif that's possible!!
Bit ahem "backed up" so that's causing so much stomach pain
Hope everyone's ok :hugs:

Ah bless you princess! feel better soon!x

Kazza-try not to worry!

Tinks-sperm has always been our biggest worry both cycles! ..........I also have a feeling that if this cycle didn't work, a FET would! less stress from stimming drugs on my body!x

AFM -currently have 7 embies still going strong, well 5 strong, 2 lagging a bit! transfer either tommorow or wednesday!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->