IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Princess- The joys of pregnancy! lol. I was very constipated with both of mine. Drink lots of fresh orange and try eating branflakes or similar x

Kazza- I had quite severe pain as a side effect from progesterone so it can happen. It causes cramps etc but obviously any agonising pain needs to be looked at x

Tinks- I feel same as you. So happy to be starting again but nervous too. It really is a mixed bag, esp when you have been there before and had a bfn. PMA that this time we will get pregnant x

Rosa- How are u feeling? x

Hi to Trask, Hope, Maddie, Babies, Tiff an all the gang x

AFM- I have worked all wkend so having a chill out now whilst the washing is on an then dishes an mop kitchen floor then hover living room. Never get a soddin rest! lol. I am sooo excited for my nurses consult over the phone tomorrow to go over meds an start dates etc. I am leaving work early afternoon so nice short day tomorrow xxx

Kazzab, my ovaries were really sore for about two months after ec, but I did suffer with ohss on my first cycle. I wouldn't worry unless it gets extremely painful and you have trouble breathing.

ST, congrats on being PUPO. 9 fertilised is a great haul :) Loads of :dust: for you this cycle. Glad so many are still going strong, transfer soon :D

Hope, yay for the deal on your new house and finding £100 :dance:

Tiff, I posted in your journal, Skyler looked so cute in his new bed.

Maddie, hope your scan goes well.

AQ, less than 2 weeks before you can start :)

Tinks, that's a long way for needle teach :wacko:

Smile, how are you?

Rosa, hope you are feeling better.

:hugs: for anyone i've missed.

Princess, sorry you are feeling worse today :hugs::hugs: Could you not try fybogel? I am sure that very safe in pregnancy and is gentle.

ST - Yey 5 string ones is fab, fx for blast and frosties. Are you wanting frosties this time hun? When will the next report be?

AQ - I am trying my best to keep hold of some PMA but I am struggling. I know FET work, I have seen proof but I am still struggling to believe in it. I know this is wrong :nope: Enjoy your short day and nurse consult.

I have been quite short today with DH, snapping and that. I feel bad as its not fare and will not help matters :dohh: I am possitve I feel better once I am jabbing away.

Now girls how bad are DR symptoms and how soon after your first injection/sniff did you get them??

Hi Traskey, I posts must have crossed. It is a long way but will be worth it. Just unlucky not to have a clinic closer. Our nearests big city is either Manchester or Liverpool (both 60-70 miles away) and thats where the clinics are. Hope you are well :thumbup:

Hope when are your rough dates for IVF? Are you starting in march?

The witch is killing me with cramps. I've taken my first clomid today to, to ensure this cycle is as short as possible, hopefully it works.

tink i had bruserlin injections for dr, didnt have many symptoms at all, a bit emotional at times but nothing unmanageable, drink lots of water it helps stop headaches. Hope u dont get side effects. :flower:

Princess, sorry you are feeling worse today :hugs::hugs: Could you not try fybogel? I am sure that very safe in pregnancy and is gentle.

ST - Yey 5 string ones is fab, fx for blast and frosties. Are you wanting frosties this time hun? When will the next report be?

AQ - I am trying my best to keep hold of some PMA but I am struggling. I know FET work, I have seen proof but I am still struggling to believe in it. I know this is wrong :nope: Enjoy your short day and nurse consult.

I have been quite short today with DH, snapping and that. I feel bad as its not fare and will not help matters :dohh: I am possitve I feel better once I am jabbing away.

Now girls how bad are DR symptoms and how soon after your first injection/sniff did you get them??

Hi guys,

Tinks I Dr with buserilin too. I'm ok, a bit more emotional than last time and headaches but I think because I have been on in it for longer.

Aq good luck for phone consultation tomorrow.

Hi to everyone else. Hope your having a lovely Sunday eve xxx

Hi ladies,

Starting to feel a bit more normal today! I had a call from the lab to say my other three embryos didn't make it to freeze! He Los said the two put back into me were 7 cell which I new and grade 3. He said grade three is one below the top but some sites online say grade three is not good! Does anyone know?

Tinks I dr with synarel my only real side affect was major headaches about 5 days inand bloated feeling.

St how's your embies doing? Any idea when transfer will be?

How is everyone else?

Hi! Yep we are going to blast so transfer will be Wednesday afternoon! Haven't got a confirmed time yet. They said today that still have 7 embies, but that 3 are ahead of the rest. X

Kazzab, every clinic has different grading systems, so try not to compare and just trust ur doc. Glad ur feeling better!

St, great news!! Will u tranfer 2 this time?

Afm, feeling much better. I have a scan today. Mostly to check on the cyst but of course we'll see our babe. :cloud9:

Kazza- Grade 3 is fine hun. Our clinic grades the same wit 4 being top. Our embie was a 4 but sadly never stuck so dont get bogged down with grading. What will be will be x

ST- Fab news! going to blast with increase your chances! i dont think they allow 2 blasts to be transferred if under 35 tho? i might be wrong x

Rosa- Glad your feeling better and good luck with your scan and seeing bubs again. Update us asap x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Had nurse phone consult before and basically what happens is- i call clinic on cd1 and they book me in for a baseline scan cd2-3 an i take my fostimon an they tell me when to start it. Usually cd3-4 and then i go for another scan around cd5 and then again cd9-10 with a view to be booked in for EC so all very fast this time around! I will also be taking cetrotide alongside the fostimon but they will advise when to start that at my scan. So basically just waiting for AF now to get ball rolling. AF is due around the 27th but could be 2 days later as varies from cycle to cycle within 2 days sometimes if im stressed. I did the mixing myself last time but my friend injected me so i am still bit nervous of self injecting but i just had a practise on a orange! lmao. DH said he will do it if i really cant anyway. I will be doing the mixing an checking for air bubbles tho. ha xxx

Kelly - Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Kazza - Glad you are feeling better. As Rose said, all clinic grade differently. I could even understand ours, it was nothing like anyones else I have seen on here but they said they were top quality :shrug: We just have to listern to the Dr I guess. Have you been testing out the trigger?

ST - Yey for going to blast :happydance::happydance::happydance: I know Princess had 2 blast put back and she is our baby :haha: We just have to fight our corners more maybe :thumbup:

Rosa - Glad you are feeling better also, how did the scan go?

AQ - Glad your consult went well hun. Once you have done a few injections you will be fine, its just the first time you have to break your own skin :thumbup:

Thanks for the advice on DR girls :kiss:

AFM - I have picked up the buserelin and load of needles and will be doing the first one at 6pm tonight. Wasn't much of a needle teach as its are 2nd go, just a refresher and we had to sign something to say we are wanting both back, if they survive. I have to go for a blood test when AF comes to check I am ready to start tablets to thicken my lining. Transfer should be 4-5 weeks from now :thumbup:

Exactly tinks! I signed in some paper work about wanting two and they said they might, as second cycle and as I have twice been an egg sharer! We shall see, depend how many get to blast as if we have any to freeze, I would want to freeze at least 2 iykwim?
Best of luck for you starting! I will follow with interest, as I'm sure I will be doing an FET at sometime in my life! X

AQ- starting again! Yay! X

Rosa- how was scan? X

Princess- your first scan must be nearly here? Exciting!

X

Tinks great news that you have a plan. 4-5 weeks will go so fast.

Aq I'm pleased that you have a plan also. Let's hope af shows up on time.

St glad embies still doing well. Good luck for transfer on Wednesday and then you'll soon be pupo,yeahhhh xx

Kazza I'm not sure about grading either. That bit confuses me to be honest. I think its because there is so many different gradings used. I've got everything crossed for you. X

Princess good luck for scan tomorrow. How exciting to see how many are cooking xx

Traskey when is your USS? Hope you are ok.

Rosa glad your feeling better. How was your uss?

Hi to hope,smile and all the other gang.

Afm I'm fine I'm still Dr waiting for hysteroscopy on Thursday then hopefully stimming if all well. By the way I'm 30 and our clinc our happy to put back two blast if we get that far. Xx

ST - Really hope they allow 2 but understand why you would want to freeze 2. I am finding having 2 to thaw worrying enough :dohh: It should be our choice, within reason :growlmad: I hope I can provide you with a possitive FET journey :winkwink:

Maddie - Good luck for Thursday. Thats good about your clinic allow 2 blasts as well :thumbup:

St glad your going to blast! Good luck for et on Wednesday, I'll be thinking of you and sending you sticky baby vibes :hugs:

AQ yay for starting next cycle! And your so brave injecting yourself, good luck hun, I hope everything goes well this cycle!

Tinks glad your needle tech went well and good luck for first jab tonight!

Maddie good luck for Thursday, hope everything goes well :hugs:

Kazza I agree with the others every clinic has a different grading system for different day eggs, sending you lots of sticky vibes!

:hi: to everyone else! Hope your all well :hugs:

Afm scan is on Wednesday, very excited but nervous at the same time, I just want he/she/them to be healthy and everything to go as it should be :thumbup:
This week we are a blueberry :cloud9:

Ross, aq, Maddie and tinks thanks for the info xc

Tinks I'm still testing the trigger today is 7 days since taking ovitrelle and still showing faint bfp! It's the only time I've ever seen a bfp!!!!

Aq I'm sure you'll be fine injections keep practicing on that orange!! Lol

Maddie best of luck for thursday I have everything crossed for you x

Ross glad your feeling better x

Hi smile, princess hope, trask, kelly9 and everyone else x

Kazza there is a reason I buy a huge amount of ic's cause when I get that bfp I want to see it as many times as possible since I know how hard it was to get in the first place.

AQ, try not to stress. I think af has been late for every single one of us in an ivf round. :wacko: So glad you're starting up again!!

Tinks, yay for meds and starting your FET round!! :happydance: 4-5 weeks should be here in no time. Don't forget to have a project ready for the tww. :wacko:

ST, I think you could definitely make a good argument of why you should be able to put 2 back in. Egg sharing, 2nd round, etc. :thumbup: How many do you have? I understand wanting to freeze at least 2. My doc put all 3 back in. :saywhat: He said it was pretty aggressive though.

Maddie, when do you think your hysteroscopy will be? Is it an endometrial biopsy as well? Mine were at the same time, so I don't know which one was the painful one, but I'm thinking it was the biopsy.

Princess, I'm so excited for your scan! I can't wait to see how many buns you've got cookin' in there!

Afm, I'm officially done with dildo cam scans! I had a belly sonogram and saw the heartbeat, which was good for my nervous nelly side, and doc couldn't find the cysts, which is awesome! He said I could still have some small ones in there, but he'd def be able to see a 6 cm cyst. Next scan is my birthday, 4 weeks! :cake:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->