IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Whats a hysteroscopy?

I'm focusing on making it through each day. AF is being the biggest bitch, I am bleeding quiet heavily since yesterday so I'm keeping an eye on it cause it could be my fistula bleeding and not af, also my temps are high like post ovulation to which is making me think maybe it's not af. I am hoping for it to slow down then go away in the next few days so I can be sure it is the witch. It's doing my head in, I'm constantly on guard in case I have to go to emerg.

Hysteroscopy is when they take a pic from the inside of your uterus, I believe. Mine was quite painful, but I think it was the endometrial biopsy that was painful, where they take a sample of your uterine lining to biopsy, rather than the hysteroscopy. Youch!

What is fistula bleeding?

I have a fistula in my uterus it's when an artery connects to a vein so the vein is supporting the arterial blood flow which it is not designed to do and can result in haemorrhaging. I haven't had any bleeding issues with it yet but this period is so heavy and painful, I have never bled this much. It's not gushing but I'm changing my pad every 2 hours and going to the washroom every 30mins to have lots of blood come out in the toilet. The fistula was diagnosed a few days after I delivered Hannah so I've only known about it a short while and am paranoid now that I'll bleed out or have complications. If I didn't know about it I would have just assumed this was the worst af ever but it makes me wonder since I had positive opks on the 14th and 15th then a temp rise a few days later and my temps have stayed up since which they've never done when I was on my period.

Wow, that sounds awful. Is that something that will go away? I hope your bleeding goes away soon and it's just a regular af. :hugs:

Oh Kelly it does sound awful. Hope it stops soon. Thanks Rosa. Not looking forward to it at all. Roll on Thursday eve xx

It won't go away but I don't need surgery for it yet unless I start to bleed from it. I have a higher risk of haemorrhaging with every labour and delivery to. I'm still bleeding heavy but it hasn't gotten worse so hopefully by tomorrow it will be less. I'll be cd4 then.

Argh!!!!! i just wrote a huge message and now its gone!!!!! round 2, now what did i say, :brat:

Hi everyone hope you're all ok.

Aq yay for drugs schedule, hope u can start soon.

Tink yay for collecting meds, sooooooo exciting

Maddie tons of luck for thurs, will be thinking of u

St soooooo exciting u will soon be pupo, hope u can get two put back.

Kazz hope the tww is going good for u.

Kelly hope af eases up on u soon :hugs:

Doodar, hope u an zippy are well

Princess tons of luck for ur scan tomorrow, cant wait to hear ur news

Trask hope you're doing well

Rosa :hi: bump buddy

Hope, hope the packing is going well.

Hi to everyone else.

:flower:

Kazza - so sorry your little embies didn't make it to frosties. Focus on the little ones inside you though - we're still waiting for a twin mummy here! :thumbup:

ST good luck for transfer tomorrow honey - just think this time tomorrow you'll be PUPO :thumbup:

Tiff - I didn't realise the witch had got you, I thought you just had an OPK surge, is time flying that quickly?? How comes you're taking clomid this cycle?Do you have a date for FET? :hugs: just saw a more recent post - hope it's not the fistula, keep an eye out girl and take care of yourself :hugs:

Tinks - My DR was buserelin sniffs, only side effects I had were hot flushes, mainly at night which meant I couldn't sleep so I was exhausted. I did not enjoy that mini heat wave we had last September! Drink shed loads of water so you don't get a headache. Hope the first jab went well - just 4-5 weeks until PUPO :happydance:

AQ not long til you start now - sounds like it'll only be a blink until EC time! I let DH do the mixing the first couple of days but he couldn't get the knack so I ended up doing mixing and he did the stabbing :thumbup:

Maddie - keeping my fx that they find out what's going on Thursday so you can start stimming. :hugs:

Kirsten - wow 7 weeks already! Can't wait to hear the results of your scan tomorrow :thumbup: Oh I wanted to ask you about your MS. Are you just feeling nauseous or have you been sick? I remember you have emetephobia (SP?) like me. I was only nauseous last time but I wonder if I just got lucky!

Rosa - wow 11 weeks! So glad you had a belly scan and no more dildo cams :thumbup:

Isabella - Happy 13 weeks!

:wave: to anyone I missed :wave:

AFM well the :witch: rode in about an hour ago so I think tomorrow will be officially CD1 as I'm sure last time they said I had to wake up bleeding. We have our official FU appt tomorrow at 3.30 and if everything goes ok I assume that means we can get started on CD19... holy corolee! I'm still wondering whether we should delay a month in case we end up completing on our house sale in the middle of the 2ww, but I figure the people we're buying from haven't found anything yet so we're more likely to end up completing in the next cycle if we delay. Yikes - In 20 days I could be starting again :wacko::winkwink::thumbup::happydance::wacko:

Tiff - just had a thought - is this the first time you've taken CLomid? I only ask because the cycle I did it I started taking on CD2 I think and I had the heaviest period I'd ever had in my life. I was changing pads every couple fo hours and had to send DH to buy nightime pads for me to wear in the day. I twas awful and so I only ended up taking half the prescribed dose. The bleeding slowed after about 3 days I think.

Hi ladies,

Hope, 20 day yippee hope it flies past for you x

Maddie good luck for Thursday x

St best of luck tomorrow xx

Hi Kelly, rosa, aq, trask babies and the gang xxx

Afm only 3dp3dt and it is going very very slowly! I've tested out the trigger again today and the line has gone so now I need to try and hang it out as longas possible! When do y think the earliest a frer might pick up a result?

Hope-I think just go for it, don't delay! As you said if you do, it may still come in the middle of things!x

Kelly-Hows the bleeding? Whatever its from, heavy bleeding doesn't sound nice, I'm lucky to have never suffered with heavy AF. xx

Kazza-you are 2 days ahead of me as tommorow ! will be technically be 5dpo so on thursday I will be 1dp5dt and you will be 5dp3dt? Will be testing just after you! x

maddie-GL thursday!

Princess-can't wait to here how your scan goes!x

AQ-forgive me, have you started now! sounds like you are having a lot more scans this time, thats good. x

Tinks-yay for starting! x

AFM-well ladies I feel like poo! Sorry to bring thread down, I don't know if its side effects from the steroids (though I'm only on medium dose), but I feel so down! -Reading the side effects freaked me out-bloody ell! Weight gain, increased appetiete, up and down mood, seeing things, suicidal thoughts...the list goes on! It also said that people who have had depression before (I have), are more likely to get the low mood side effects.
Plus....DH is just doing my head in, bless him he can't do anything right! but he is a little stressed too, and I can't really do anything right either! Urggh, a few days ago I was literally finding him repulsive as well! poor dh.
Due to the low mood for whatever reason I'm having it, I just feel like this cycle is not gonna work! I just feel like as it failed last time, thats all I know, I can't let myself believe another outcome in case it doesn't happen.
Apologies again for bringing the thread down.......x

St im so sorry you feel down. You are allowed to feel the way you do. This journey of TTC is not easy. Don't give yourself to much of a hard time. Easier said than done. I really do hope you feel better soon xxxxx

Hope good luck for tomorrow. I really hope appt goes well. How exciting that you can start this cycle. I have everything crossed for you.

Princess good luck for tomorrow. Are you our first twin momma?

Kelly hope your a bit better

Hi to smile,Kazza,tinks,Aq,Doodar,babies and Rosa. Hope your well and thank you all for your goodluck wishes xxxx

I ovulated on Valentines day, my lp was 3 days. It happened my first cycle after my son to but lengthened out for the next cycle. I'm taking clomid to keep my cycle shorter so I can call the clinic sooner and hopefully get accepted for FET next month. My cycles are 34 days long normally after after having Skyler they were 37 for the first few months, the clomid keeps them around 28-30 days.

The bleeding isn't from the clomid I wasn't taking it before AF showed, this is my first AF since post partum bleeding. The heaviness has passed now I'm thinking she'll be gone in another 2 or so days.

Kazza- You will already have your baby inside u so dont worry about frosties ;-) most women i know have not had frosties either so not a common thing really. I know so hard but dont test early. They give OTD for a reason. to stop us losing our minds! lol. If you got a earlier positive it could still be a negative by OTD if something 'happened'. Testing at OTD makes the news official and believe me i tested waaaay early last cycle an depressed myself early on x

ST- Sorry your feeling down. Its such a mix of emotions! GL for transfer tomorrow! I have not started yet but will be next wk ;-) x

Hope- Yay to starting soon! x

Hi to tinks, trask, rosa, princess, babies, Tiff, maddie an all the gang x

AFM- Keep getting cramps but hope af is not early as my dad having gall bladder removed tomorrow an iv taken 5 days from work to look after him so would struggle with scans etc aswell. xxx

So the witch has left as fast as she came... this is/was truly the weirdest cycle I've ever had.

Tiff how strange. Hope she sorts herself out next monthso you can get started on FET.

St oh dear honey, sorry to read that you're feeling low. Will you have to take the steroids for a while? Take care of yourself and try and do something to make you laugh and don't worry about bringing the thread down, talking things out always makes me feel better. Before is started my last cycle I talked to my therapist about whether I should believe the cycle would work or whether I should protect my heart and consider it might fail so it would be a shorter distance to fall. She told me that whether I thought positively or negatively if it didn't work I'd experience the same level of devastation and therefore I might as well think positive. It's hard to do I know and last time I was blissfully unaware that a BFP is just the first hurdle you have to cross. I know I'm going to struggle with the thinking positive this time around but I know I have to as I truly believe it was part of our success last time. Our minds are more powerful than we truly understand!

:hugs: and :flower: to all, the :witch: is kicking my butt. I'm in pain and I'm so tired, it was supposed to be my day off today but something big is kicking off at work so I have to work instead, luckily I can do that from home with a hot water bottle!

Aq hope everything goes well with your dad's surgery :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->