IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

ST, i know exactly how you are feeling, as i too the last two days have been feeling exactly the same!! I cant blame the steroids!! Ive been in tears today,and just the sheer thought that this might not work, where will this leave me? Hundreds of questions and feelings going round and round in my mind that i have no control over, so why worry about it? but i cant help it!!! does that make sence?

I suppose, the only thing we can do is keep our chin up, head held high, there is no reason why this should fail for us, we have got this far! As hard as it is ive decided PMA all the way now!! Im sure we will have good days and bad days throughout and its completely natural!! Sorry i cant be of much help :( xxx

How is everyone doing?

Hope - I hope AF pushes off soon for you! x

Hi girls just a quickie to say my dads surgery went well and we will be bringing him home later on so il be looking after him an have no internet connetion at his house so wont be on as much. Hope everyone is well . Got treatment booklet in post today. Yaaay xxx

Thanks kazza your words did help! its soo bloody hard isn't it? xxxxxxxx

AQ-glad your dad is home, and all went well. xxx

AFM-Am now pupo with.......twins!!! They let us have 2 back! but sadly prob no frosties, all the rest bit behind, they will give me a call tommorow to say. So only 2 were where they should be I guess thats why we didn't have to fight for 2 like I was expecting! As we wouldn't have wanted to freeze just one. I feel much more optimistic now I have my embies back, was a long 5 days without them,I feel really positive about having two....x

Just a quickie from me.

ST - I feel just the same about this cycle, I can not even let myself believe this cycle will work, I cant let my guard down. DH keeps teling me I need to be more posstive but I just cant :shrug: We are here for you though hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

On a possitive note congrats on being PUPO with twin blasts :happydance::happydance::happydance: Sorry about no frosties though :hugs:

Hope - I think you should just go for it and start, you never know what around the corner :thumbup: It is so scary to start again, I cant even imagin how it feels for the ladies that have had a loss :hugs::hugs:

AQ - Glad your Dads surgery went well :thumbup:

AFM - Injections are going ok, a little stingy and they leave a little lump but not too bad x

:wohoo: two blasts? Wow our odds of a twins my just shot up!

Anyone heard from Kirsten?

AQ glad your booklet arrived and your dads surgery went well. We'll miss you.

Afm back from the clinic. Doctor was lovely, although she insisted I have a scan to check no damage to my uterus after the d&c so i had it today with the witch and all. Yuck. Wasn't as messy as I thought it might be though and oddly i wasn't as affected as I thought I would be looking at my empty uterus again. Good news is no damage. Now our next hurdle is she wants to make sure I'm not anaemic so I had bloods taken today. I call on Friday and if I get the all clear then we start on cd19! Fx the bloods come back clear.

Tinks we crossed. Glad your jabbies are going ok. Sending some positive vibes your way :dust:

Kirsten posted in her journal... I think she just forgot us lol.

I want twins super bad now.... will be asking about having 2 blasts put back again but then we'd have to culture the embies another 2 days to get them to blast which means we'd loose more so maybe I'll just ask for 3 days 3's and see what they say.

Grrrrrrrrrr I cannot believe typed loads and phone didn't post reply.

Sorry ladies, hope everyone well.

St congrats on being pupo. Hope you feel better x
Hope glad apt went well. Princess is well. I popped to her journal. What your therapist advised is so true x
Aq glad dad op went well
Hi to Traskey,babies,Rosa,tinks,smile and Kazzab. Xxxx

:hi: ladies!

I didn't forget about you :winkwink:
I only updated my journo cuz of crap signal and fell asleep when I got home :dohh:

For those of you that haven't seen my journal,

We have one perfect little baby, with a beautiful strong heartbeat, little arms and legs and he's measuring exactally 7 weeks 2 days :cloud9:
The minute I saw him I instantly thought boy :thumbup:
Were over the moon!

Will do personals tomorrow and will try and get scan pic on as soon as :winkwink:

St yay pupo with twins, soooooooo excited for u.

Aq glad ur dad is ok :flower:

Princess tons of congrats again, cant wait to see pic

Maddie tons of luck for today.

Hi to everyone else

:flower:

Afm, thought i felt the little pea move the other day, felt like bubbles popping, could have been gas but it felt different.

Hope - Glad there was no damage on the scan. CD2 scans are not nice are they. GL for your blood results on Friday, I am sure everything will be fine. Are you doing short or long protocol? Sorry if you have already said.

Babbies - How exciting feeling the baby move :cloud9::cloud9:

Princess - congrats again on your perfect little baby :cloud9:

Hi Maddie, AQ, Kelly, Traskey, ST and everyone else.

Our first twin mummy is still up for grabs, Traskey??? anyone :winkwink:

AFM - Well hot flushes have kicked in and have had a few mood swings, poor DH has gotten the brunt of them :dohh:

Tink, sorry u r getting side effects, hope the time goes fast for u, :hugs:

just popping in to say CONGRATS to ST for being pupo with twins!

Also Congrats to Princess on her scan. Glad bean is all well. xxx

Hi ladies,

St how you feeling?

Princess I did write on your journal but congratulations. So pleased for you xx

Afm hysteroscopy went well this morning and I can now start stimming on Sunday. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh xxxx

I hope I can be a twin mummy. I think having twins would be amazing after what my DH and I have been through, and though I wasn't hoping for it the fresh round my perspective has completely changed these last few months, as I would expect it to.

Maddie, how was your hysteroscopy? Yay for stimming on Sunday!!! :happydance:

ST, PUPO WITH TWINS!!! Good for you for letting them put 2 in you! :yipee: When is your testing date? I think you'll be our twin mommy!

Hope, Ugh, those cd2/3 scans are so gross. :sick: I'm glad your uterus is good and ready for another go! So you're starting on cd19 of this cycle? :thumbup:

Princess, I wrote in your journal, but yay for a perfect heartbeat! :cloud9: Congrats, hun.

Afm, not much to report. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow, so dh and I are officially announcing this weekend. Another BnB friend gave me this idea...to take a picture of a bun in our oven and post it as my profile pic. :haha: We'll see how many people actually notice.

Fab idea Rosa. Hysteroscopy went well. They said uterus clear so happy to continue. Hopefully no more obstacles before et now xx

Maddie glad hysteroscopy went well! And yay for stimming on Sunday :happydance:

Rosa :yipee: for reaching 12 weeks! I'll be looking out for your announcement on fb, I'll also have my shocked face on :winkwink:

Tink sorry side effects have kicked in, there pants aren't they! Big :hugs:

AQ glad your dads op went well, hope he's feeling better soon! How are you feeling hun?

Hope glad your cd2 scan went well, and :wohoo: for starting soon!!

Babies how sweet your feeling baby move! Bet it was amazing!

St, Kelly, kazza how are you?

Sorry to anyone else I missed :hugs:

Afm scan is now up on my journal :thumbup: I just can't stop looking at it :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->