IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

:wohoo:

Thought that was appropriate given everyone seems to be posting good stuff these days :thumbup:

Rosa wow 12 weeks flew right by! Love the FB idea.

Kirsten. Wow that you could see arms and legs, at 6+6 we just saw a blob. I'm pushing for a later scan date this time.

Tinks boo to grumpy side effects, I was lucky not to get the grumps last time but who knows this time ;) we're doing the exact same protocol as last time so long protocol. She said usually when cycling over 35 they double the dose of everything but since my last cycle was only a matter of months ago and it all went text book she sees no need to change it. The age 35 thing is just arbitrary anyway because if I'd have started my last cycle 6 weeks later they'd have doubled everything. And why would 6 weeks make any difference in real terms.

Oh and we talked about embies v blasts and she said if possible we should definitely go to blasts as it increases chance of pregnancy but that we would not be allowed two blasts out back as the risk of twins is far to high. I said I didn't mind twins and she said would I rather have eme healthy baby or two with potential special needs. People have natural twins all the time and they don't all end up with special needs but I can see where they're coming from.

Happy Friday everyone. The weekend starts in 9 short hours :thumbup:

Fx my blood results are in and we get the go ahead today...

Hope it would be lovely if you get two blast. I'm pushing for that too. I work in high risk obstetrics and yes twins are classed as a high risk pregnancy but very rare if have special needs. Anyway I know they will do what's right for us at the time. So happy you have a plan and hoping you feel positive.

Princess I will pop over to journal and have a look at scan. It's very exciting. I really hope I get to this stage next time. Xx

Hi to everyone. Happy Friday. I'm off today and I'm in the mood for a good shop xx

Maddie glad hysteroscopy went well! And yay for stimming on Sunday

Rosa -Fantastic news on 12 weeks, and sooo exciting to be able to announce now! I can't wait to one day be able to do that!x

Maddie-great news on stimming! have fun shopping! x

Tink sorry you have been grumpy, are poor DH's put up with a lot don't they!x

AQ glad your dads op went well. x

Hope glad your cd2 scan was fine! wow they really were pushy on the matter of SET weren't they! x

Babies -amazing you felt baby move!

Kelly-hope you get the chance for twins next time if thats what you want!

princess-i'm going straight to look at your scan pic! x

kazza how are you?

Sorry to anyone else I missed ! AFM-been so crampy since transfer-think its the drugs, seems worse in morning and evening. Also tmi but had diarrhoea yesterday morning! boo!
xxxxx

Maddie Good luck for stimming.

Tink Hope your feeling brighter soon, it will all be worth it x

AQ glad everything is all ok with your dad x

Babies -What a lovely feeling that must be xx

princess- Congratulations on the scan!!!!

ST i had dioreer however you spell it!! just before EC!!! TERRIBLE!!!!! I put it down to all the meds!!

Hi to kelly, rosa, trask and sorry if i have missed anyone xx

AFM no news, 2ww killing me and i do have a confession i did a test!! 6DP3DT and negative, so not feeling great!! I no its early though! :( just not feeling at hopefull! I think its coz I did a 3dt but i have seen loads of sucesses with 3 day transfers so i dont no why im like it!!

Aww Kazza it is still early. Try not to worry. Easier said than done. I had a 3 day transfer and got pregnant with one good embie. Three day transfers are successful too. I think i got my first very very faint line at 8dp3dt. I didnt test before. I am keeping everything crossed for us all:baby::baby: I also found the 2ww extremely hard. The injections, pessaries,ec,et didnt bother me much. That 2ww though was somethng else:growlmad::growlmad: Try and keep busy and stay positive:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh thats good to hear that 3dt do work!!

Im the same everything else i coped with but the 2ww!! nightmare!!

Kazza my little one was a three day transfer too so yes they do work. Stay strong honey and STEP AWAY FROM THE PEE STICKS!!

Got my blood results back and the levels were fine so we're good to go! Of course the nurse didn't ring me back so I don't have my dates yet, will have to call them again on Monday. Fx it will be 16 more sleeps until we start DR! :dance:

Yay thats great news hope :flower:

Kazza my little one was a three day transfer too so yes they do work. Stay strong honey and STEP AWAY FROM THE PEE STICKS!!

Got my blood results back and the levels were fine so we're good to go! Of course the nurse didn't ring me back so I don't have my dates yet, will have to call them again on Monday. Fx it will be 16 more sleeps until we start DR! :dance:

Brilliant news hope. Can I ask did you ladies use aspirin while cycling??

Yes on the aspirin.

Kaz, I was also a 3dt. :thumbup: They used to ONLY do 3dt, so it obviously works.

Oh wow that's great to hear!!! Thanks ladies I feel much better! I will step away from the pee ticks now I promise!!

Hope not long now till dr!!

Princess- Awww your scan pic is super cute hunni! congrats again x

Rosa- LOVE your idea of the bun in oven pic! are u going to do this on FB? congrats to getting to 12wk milestone. Fab news x

Maddie- Glad appt went well x

Hope- All sounds good. Not long now x

Hi to Trask, Tinks, Babies, and all the gang x

AFM- Sorry for short personals but im sooo worn out today. Been looking after my dad and doing his housework as well as our own an walking dog, getting messages and cooking a lot, plus AF due tomorrow so very tired. lol. Hope AF shows tomorrow so i can call clinic an get booked in for scan mon or tue to get it over with! lol xxx

Rosa- LOVE your idea of the bun in oven pic! are u going to do this on FB? congrats to getting to 12wk milestone. Fab news

AFM- Sorry for short personals but im sooo worn out today. Been looking after my dad and doing his housework as well as our own an walking dog, getting messages and cooking a lot, plus AF due tomorrow so very tired. lol. Hope AF shows tomorrow so i can call clinic an get booked in for scan mon or tue to get it over with! lol xxx

Yes, going to put it on FB. thanks! Sorry you're so tired. Your dad is lucky to have you. :hugs: Make sure to get some rest.

Just a quickie from me.

Maddie - So glad you can start stimms :happydance::happydance:

Kaz - Sorry about the BFN but like the others have said, it is still very early. Fx hunni :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope - I know a few people that have had twins with hardly any complications, my mum included. I know they have to make us aware of the risks but it still should be our choice. Glad you have the all clear to start this cycle :thumbup:

AQ - Make sure you get some rests for yourself also.

AFM - Not much to report, waiting for AF to show so I can call for a blood test. She was due yesterday and I am never late :dohh:.

Sorry for the lack of personals but hi to ST, Traskey, Princess, Rosa, Smile, Babies, kelly and the rest of the gang :hugs:

Tinks waiting for AF while dr was nerve wracking, remember they've stopped your hormones so she may not show on schedule.

Maddie I didn't take aspirin, I understand some drs believe it reduces miscarriage risk.

AQ take it easy girl you need a rest! Hope the witch shows up soon and don't worry about the cd2 scan, mine was impromptu and even though the witch was heavier this time than normal it wasn't a problem at all.

:wave:

Just a quickie to say hi to everyone and hope you are all having a nice wkend.
I have been watching films with my dad and now waiting for tea to cook so i can feed hubby, take dad his his an then chill out tonight an watch 'bridesmaids' :)
AF not arrived so probs tomorrow now. I will have to call clinic mon morning as they are closed tomorrow so scan prob tue morning xxx

Thinks and AQ has the witch arrived? Hope so!

Happy sunday everyone! It is a gorgeous mild sunny day today here!
aFM- hoping its not the drugs as didnt have this last time but feeling really nauseous with a 'tight' feeling in tummy at 4dp5dt! Been cramp on and off and had a few very sharp pains too since transfer. Might be nothing but as I said I had zilch side effects last time so . . .....
But then I didn't take the steroids last time? This is so hard! X

Stay strong ST. How many days until OTD? The 2ww seriously sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->