IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Still no af!! Grrrrrrrr. Sods law when u want her to arrive on time an she doesnt! just want to be able to call clinic an get started now. Hopefully anytime now as cramping still.

Hi everyone. x

ST- Not long till OTD now! i am taking whole 2ww off and returning to work when i have my BFP. PMA PMA PMA xxx

ST you could test friday after work, you'd be far enough along that it should show with end of day urine I'd think.... :) Thats just me poas pushing.

Anyone hear from Kazza?

Hey Kelly! Yeah I was wondering about doing it after school! That is OTD so like you say, a bfp should show! I would still have time to ring the clinic too then!
Thanks! X

Hey everyone, sorry not posted!! Extra busy yesterday sorting out car insurance, gas and electricity and cooking a lovely sunday roast.

Hope everyone is doing ok,

AQ sorry AF not arrived, always the way when you want her to show!

Kelly how you doing?

ST not long now hun!!!! Sounds like you have some good signs!!

Hi to rosa, maddie, tinks and the gang hope your all well!

AFM im not testing anymore because it is soul distroying!!! OTD is friday so will wait till then but i think i know the answer this time round!! sorry for negativity!!!

I think next time i will do acupuncture!! I need something to calm my ass down over this whole 2ww!! xxx

:hi: my lovelys!!

Hope everyone is ok!

St **ahem** :test: :test: **ahem** :winkwink:

Kazza it ain't over till the fat lady sings! Big :hugs: Hun!

Kelly, AQ, maddie, tinks, sorry to anyone I've missed! I come on here and my mind goes blank at who's doing what!

:hug:

Hi ladies,

Kazzab, its awful the 2ww but try and hang in there. I have everything crossed for all of us.

St Fri round the corner after tomorrow. Your doing so well not testing. Good idea too Kelly.

Some twin mums soon. Hope everybody ok. I'm on al and have been for a lonnng walk with hubby. So nice when were off together to do nothing,haha x I'm currently on day 2 of stimming injections. Next scan is on Friday. Hope body doing what it should do.

Xx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

That's an impression of me in my living room right now! Finally got hold of the nurse and after a nervous wait while she checked if they could fit me in - we're in! Start DR on March 11 and then stimming on March 28 :dance: Someone is going to call me in the week once they've written the plan up so that i can pay and then they'll order my drugs. Oh my I am more excited this time than last :wohoo:

Maddie - glad you're stimming now - good luck for Friday's scan.

Seems like Friday is going to be a big day around here!

ST I would test after work on OTD - like Tiff says your bfp should show just fine that evening :thumbup:

Kazza - stay positive girl PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA

AQ - any sign of that darn witch yet?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

https://media-cdn.pinterest.com/upload/94575660894276452_JxksIVms_f.jpg

:wohoo: yay hope for starting soon!!
Just next week isn't it!
Ahh the excitement!! :happydance:

I'm all tickered up - just 13 sleeps!

How are you feeling honey? Coping ok with the MS?

Fantastic news hope!

Lol princess you poas pusher you! If I was off work I would, but as I'm now back at work(boo!) I will wait til Friday eve as I don't wanna go to work if I get bad news! Defo gonna do it Friday- around 5 to be precise, lol!

Maddie- walks with dh are lovely! There is a lot happening Friday! X

Kazza- sorry you feel it will be negative. I'm even both ways at mo. x

Evening to everyone else! X

ST- Good idea to test fri night cos we need to know! haha x

Princess- Glad all is well with u and oooh 8wks already! x

Hope- Love the pic! not long till u start now x

Kazza- PMA all the way hun but IF its a BFN dont lose all hope. Many of us have failed 1st time and lots of had BFPS 2nd time around. I hope u get lucky 1st shot tho ;-) x

Rosa- How are u doing? hope your feeling well again x

Hi to tinks, trask, babies, maddie, Kelly and anyone else iv missed x

AFM- STILL no witch!!! getting pee'd off now! even the cramps have stopped and my tummy isnt bloated so maybe she will be super late! i hope she sneaks up an there tomorrow when i get up so i can call the clinic an get this baby train moving! lol xxx

Hi ladies,

Hope love your ticker. I tried to get one the other day but it didn't work,so I gave up. LOL. Fab news that you have a plan and those 13 sleeps will go by so quick. Would have been lovely if we had the same otd again. You won't be too far behind me though.

Aq I hope the witch turns up soon. It's always the way. So frustrating. Hope your dad much better too.

St and kazza cant wait to see your news. Its so exciting. I've got good vibes for this thread.

Princess how are you? Hope your well. Have you booked in with midwife yet? So real when you get your handheld records.

Rosa,tinks,smile and anyone else I've forgotten. Hi and hope your well xx

I'm waiting to ovulate then get my period so I can call the clinic then pin all my hopes of being offered treatment for my next cycle. Ugh.

Thanks Maddie. I have started cramping again now so im hoping il have a visit in the morning. My dad is much better thank you. He is up and about again now :)
As regards the ticker, go to ticker factory, make the ticker and then copy the code that says its for forums and then go to your signature on here and paste it an preview to see if you like it an then save changes an hey presto you will have your ticker ;-) xxx

Hope I think ms is trying to trick me, it died down the past couple of days so thought i was seeing the back of it but came back with a vengeance this morning, haven't actually thrown up in a good week and a half tho :thumbup:
I do think the nausea is worse then the throwing up because I get my self into a panic about throwing up when I'm sure it'd just be easier to just do it :dohh:

Maddie were bOoked in with the midwife next Thursday :happydance:
How's the stimming going hun?

Tiff I hope you ovulate soon! Fingers crossed you can start next cycle :thumbup:

AQ glad your dads better but hope your af turns up soon, stupid :witch: is never there when you need her!

St I am an awful poas pusher :haha: can't wait till Friday!

Trask good luck for your scan tomorrow, can't wait to see little bean!!

:hi: anyone I've missed!

I can't wait to see if she's got 1 or 2 in there!!!!

The witch is terrible when she shows month after month when we don't want her, then when we beg for her she has the nerve to show up late. AQ I hope she doesn't torture you to long. I think I was 5 days late when I was down regging but that was why.

Hello :hi: popping in to see how your all doing, some exciting stuff going on.

St wow pupo again, how exciting. Good luck for testing friday hun :thumbup:

AQ I hope af shows her ugly face soon, why does she always mess us about when we least want her to :hugs:

Trask can't wait to hear your scan news :happydance:

Tiff huge :hugs:, fingers crossed for starting again soon.

Hope wow you too, it's all happening. Let the countdown begin :happydance:

Kazza don't feel bad about being negative. PMA or NMA I personally dont think it makes a difference. I've tried both and the result of my NMA is currently kicking me in the ribs. Good luck sweetie :thumbup:

Maddie ooh stimming again, fingers crossed this is your time hun :thumbup:

Kirsten big hugs :hugs: for MS messing you about, hope it eases soon hunny. I hate being sick too, knocks me off my feet for the whole day if I'm sick. I'm not one of these who can be sick and carry on as if nothing happened.

Hello to everyone else and anyone I've missed. Love to you all.

Hopefully I should be permanently back online very soon. BT have been today digging up the road so looks like they making progress. I've missed you guys :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->