IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Tiff- Yup the witch always hangs fire when she is actually wanted! Grrrrr. x

Princess- Is Trask's scan today?? if so GOOD LUCK Trask! x

Doodar- welcome back an hope BT sort it out asap! LOVIN your ticker! where is time going?! x

AFM- STILL no AF!!! :( Getting really fed up now. Just want to get cracking!! not even getting cramps or have bloated tummy anymore now so dont know whats happening! she best creep up at some point today or tomorrow morning early! xxx

Hi ladies,

Doodar nice to hear from you. I can't believe your 24 weeks. How quick has time gone?. Hope your well.

Aq thank you for how to do ticker. I think I had too many lines last time. Will try again when on pc. I really hope that the witch turns up soon. Glad dad better x

Traskey good luck for scan. Can't wait until you know how many are cooking. X

Princess hope the ms settles down a bit for you.

Well have a good day ladies xxxxx

Doodar - lovely to see your typeface honey - and 24 weeks already! Can't wait for you to be back with us when BT fix your internet.

Kirsten - I agree the nausea brings on the panic, I still really hope that if I have MS it's not the variety that requires me to actually be sick. I'm trying not to think about that bit - funny when you think of everything I've gone through in the past 6 months that I'm still scared of throwing up!

AQ - what is that witch playing at?? When she shows up be sure to give her a good talking to - because she's gonna be on the naughty step for at least 10 months :thumbup:

Gotta dash as I'm supposed to be working :whistle:

Hope I loved that. Let's put all our withches on the naughty step!! Have a good day at work xx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for no personals im at work and really busy!

Thanks everyone for your support!

Doodar, thank you for your lovely message, means alot!

AQ darnnnnn Witch!!

Kazza - Sorry you are feeling negitive, I really hope you are wrong. Early testing is evil, as is the 2ww :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope really glad you have a start date :happydance::happydance::happydance: not long at all.

AQ - Sorry the old hag is messing you around, any sign?

AFM - I am an Auntie again :happydance::happydance::happydance: My newest perfect nephew was born at around 8.20 on Sunday morning weighing 7lbs14 :cloud9::cloud9: mummy and baby are great :thumbup:

On a down side DR symptoms have stepped up a gear :growlmad: I have headaches, although I am drinking loads and I am just wiped out. By 3pm I am good for nothing and struggling to come on line, sorry girls :hugs: But AF did show and what a nasty old cow she is being, did anyone else have a horribe AF with DR????

I am booked in for a blood test tomorrow morning and if all is well I think I can start the tablets to thicken my lining. It seems to be going so fast eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk :wacko::wacko:

Hi to all the gang, sorry again for lack of personals :kiss:

Hmm I can't remember how the witch behaved during dr. Hope she behaves herself soon. Not long now :thumbup: you have just reminded me how wiped out I was during dr, I need to talk to my boss about working from home during treatment and then let him know I'm taking the 2ww off sick again. He's gonna love me...not!

Aren't we just model employees during IVF :haha: But do we care? :winkwink:

Tinks- Sorry DR is hard going for you this time and GL for blood test tomorrow :) u will soon be stimming x

Hope- LOVE the witc naughty step analogy! will need to be one big step! ;-) ha x

Well girls at loooong last the witch has landed!! she landed at 7pm tho so think cd1 would be classed as tomorrow as only light spotting at the moment so will call clinic in the morning before i go to work an get booked in for my baseline scan which will be either thur or fri :) Sooo excited an nervous all at once to think this could really be my last af for 9mths! pma pma pma xxx

Hi Ladies,

I'm sorry i've gotten behind. We went away for a looong weekend to Paris for my birthday. In the few days before that I was trying to get my work up to date and tbh i'm fit for pretty much nothing after 4pm these days.

Thanks to you all for thinking of me. For those of you not in my journal, we had our scan today and we are pleased to say that it's TWINS!!!!!!! We are expecting two and are absolutely delighted.

:hug:

I promise to keep up and wishing you all well with your cycles.

Trask- OMG! Our 1st twin mummy on this thread!! yaaaay:happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9:
Big congrats and i pray its a domino effect for us all xxx

Thanks AQ, glad the witch finallly showed for you.

Let's hope there is lots of good luck for us all now :hug:

Oh WOW Trask that's brilliant news! So so happy for you, TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Double the pleasure. Have a happy and healthy 9 months!x x

AQ-yay for witch and getting started! so pleased for you, and love your excellent pma!x

Tinks-boo to headaches I hate them! and any side effects for that matter, mine are kicking my butt! x

Sorry girls I can't remember anything else anyone said! Hi to you all!

AFM-feeling very nauseous again! having back ache too like AF stylee but hoping its just the drugs! Had mega hot flushes last few nights, got so hot watching tv last night, I suddenly just stood up and threw all off my clothes off!!!!! DH thought his luck was in or that I'd gone loopy!
Wish I knew if the nausea was pregnancy related or the drugs!!! Arrrrggghhhhhh! x

Hang in there ST, not long till OTD now! i sooo hope this is your bfp and when i was preg 1st time around i had hot flushes so it could be a good sign xxx

Sorry to bring thread down girls, I've been bleeding, really dunno what to do other then to ring midwife in the morning :cry:
really need some advice girls

Oh princess! is it much? I can't say not to worry because I would be worried sick, even though I know spotting can happen in pregnancy. Sure its fine though!!! Hang on til morning, hopefully it will be gone. Do you want me to text my sis she is a midwife? x

Aww thanks st that would be great!
Its not bleeding as such that I'm dripping (sorry tmi) but it's there when I wipe and it's bright red but looks a little watered down
Thankyou so much :hugs:

Oh Princess, try not to panic. Easier said than done I know. Is this the time when your period would be due at all? Some people spot at that time :hugs:

ST, I had hot flushes, it was a good sign.

Trask I haven't got a clue :shrug: I don't think it is tho, DH keeps telling me not to panic but then panics himself :dohh:
Just praying everything is ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->