IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Princess this is my sisters reply

She needs to call the hospital right away. Depending on what their system is they will do one of several things. Either they will advise her to go to a and e. Or they will make her an appointment for a morning scan in the gynae ward or early pregnancy assessment unit if they have one. Or more unusually they will ask her to come to dicey suite. She needs to ring either delivery suite or the triage/ helpline number, whatever her hospital has. They will be able to advise her. She will need anti d injection if she ha a resus negative blood group. Hope that helps xxx

ST, what a star you are and your sister :hugs:

Good luck Princess :hugs:

Princess, a few drops of blood? If it's only when you wipe or just a few drops, it's completely fine. Honestly. Remember a few weeks ago and I had the same thing? I spent the entire 2nd half of the superbowl upstairs sobbing. Baby was fine. My sil is a midwife and she said as long as it's not like day 1 of af, it's fine. Spotting is normal since the cervix is really sensitive and going through changes. Try to relax, but call the midwife just in case.

Aren't we just model employees during IVF :haha: But do we care? :winkwink:

LOL! Seriously. :rofl:

AQ, so glad that af came! PMA! :happydance:

Traskey, I wrote it in your journal, but OMG!!! I can't believe you're our first twin mommy!!! :wohoo: I'm so happy for you!

ST, When is your testing date?Sorry you're feeling sick, but hopefully these are good signs!

Afm, nothing to report. Doing good! :thumbup:

Princess I hope its nothing, go get checked just in case.

Trasky I said it in your journal but congrats!

Me: I'm bleeding again, I'm only cd 11, I don't know what my body is doing anymore :cry:

Hi ladies,

Traskey I wrote in your journal too. Big big congratulations. Our first twin mum. Im so so happy for you.

Princess, I'm sorry to hear that your spotting. Hopefully nothing serious. Not going to help you though..I agree with st sister. Are you in any pain? I hope not. Got fingers crossed that everything remains well.

Tinks not long for you now.

Hi Rosa, glad your well.

Aq glad the witch has arrived. How exciting that your about to embark on this new journey.

Hope not long till you Dr.

Babies how are you?

St are you our next twin mum?? I hope so. Xxx

Kelly virtual hugs xx

Kelly, I am sorry you started bleeding again, I hope your body settles soon.

Maddie, how is the stimming going?

AQ, hope your dad recovers quickly.

ST, any more hot flushes? When is your OTD?

Hope, hang in there, not long until you can start.

Smile, how are you?

Tinks, how are you feeling on the meds?

Princess, thinking of you and hope all is well :hugs:

Sorry if I missed anyone!

:dance: our first twin mummy! Congrats Tracey!

AQ glad the witch showed her face. I came on at 6pm and counted the next day as CD1 I asked the doctor and she said it didn't really matter, but previously I'd been told I had to count the day I woke up bleeding.

St. You made me laugh with your tearing your clothes off tale. I really really hope you get your BFP on Friday :thumbup:

Kirsten. As the girls have said some spotting is normal as the cervix is extra sensitive. I hope you called the midwife/hospital last night and that you are having a reassurance scan today. Will stalk your journal to make sure you and baby are ok.

Princess, sooooooooo sorry i didnt see your message till today, with me on monday i called the triage number and they told me to go to the bleed in early pregnancy clinic, u see the doctor then have a scan then the injection if ur neg blood type like st said. You have prob spoken to them now but i was told the same as the others have said, very common etc, hope ur ok, big hugs :hugs:

Trask, huge congrats sooooooooo excited for u.

Aq yeah to starting soon, everything crossed.

St and kazz, keeping everything crossed for otd,

Kelly, sooo sorry ur bleeding again, u need a break asap, everything crossed for u :hugs:

Maddie, yeah for stimming, grow eggs grow.

Hope, everyone else tons of :hugs:

Afm, after our little scare on monday i have decided to buy a doppler, its just sooooooo long between scans i think it will help me stay calmer. If anyone of u are neg blood, i had the anti d on monday and it hardly hurt, i had heard lots of stories about it being painful but mine wasnt so bad at all. Never had a needle in my rear before so that was a little different. Hugs to all.

Oh babies, didn't no you had a bleed. I'm glad your well. 14 weeks now how fab. Xx

Princess I hope your ok and your going to see someone today. xx

Traskey Im fine thank you. Stimming going well. Uss on Friday to see how follies are growing xx

Isabella I hadn't realised you had a scare this week too - glad everything is ok though. Didn't realise that Resus jab went in your butt. Luckily I'm positive because otherwise they were going to give me one before my surgery.

Just a quickie- at work!

Trask- my OTD is Friday, eek! still getting the flushes mostly in the evening!
Princess- hope you ok? X
Babies - didn't know you'd had bleeding too. Glad all is well, I will buy a Doppler thingy too if I'm pregnant. X

Quickie from me to as at work.

Trask congrats on having twins amazing news!!

ST not long now!

Princess , hope everythings ok xxthinking of you.

aq glad the witch arrived!!

hi to everyone else xx

Thanks :flower: the little pea was jumping around when they did the scan and couldnt see any bleeding in the womb thankfully, they said prob from the cervix and havent had any since, its soooooooo scary tho when u see it for sure. Tmi, mine was after a bm which i have read can irritate the cervix, didnt kno that at the time tho but i would need the injection anyway so it was best to get checked. I was nervous about getting a doppler at first incase its hard to locate the hb etc but people say u should be able to now so im looking for one online. :flower:

Isabella- Ah glad your ok now and bubs is doing well x

Princess- hope the bleeding has stopped. Keep us updated and get plenty of rest x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- AF is being a evil bitch! was in so much agony in work an went all light headed that i had to leave early. Hoping she is going all out this mth cos it will be the back of her for 9mths! haha. Called clinic this morning and have baseline scan in the morning which will be yuck cos i bled so heavy :( needs must tho. Nurse said if all is ok on scan tomorrow i could be starting fostimon tomorrow night! yaaay xxx

AQ - sorry the witch is kicking your butt - but :dance: for maybe starting tomorrow!

I'm still waiting on a call from the clinic to confirm my meds and dates... but I just had a call from the delivery company asking when I want the drugs delivered... I haven't even paid for them yet! They're coming on Friday :wohoo:

Here an earful or eyeful I guess lol: So another mystery with me!!!! I'm still bleeding and crampy though the bleeding is light but more then spotting AND I GOT A FREAKING POSITIVE OPK!!!???!!??? WTH??? I got one at 4pm and another around 6pm, I'll keep testing till the positives go away. What sucks is I can't use other signs of impending ovulation because they're all masked... my cm is masked by the bleeding and my temps are all over the place so I won't know if I do ovulate till I start bleeding again in about 2 weeks :wacko: I haven't counted the current bleed as a period in terms of calling the fertility clinic, nor have I marked it as so on my chart just cause my temps are still high like post ov high and haven't dropped. I did an hpt today cause they were high but it was neg as I expected, I just wanted to be sure. Someone please tell me whats going on with my body!?

Hi to everyone, I know I've been bad at personals but honestly I'm still very much in my own universe, I do read about all of you though and think about you.

Princess I hope you're ok.

What on earth?? Is it possible that ovulation caused the bleed? Are you using decent OPKs or could it be false positives? Hope everything settles down for you soon Tiff because this must be as frustrating/confusing as hell!

Morning girls - just turned the calendar over to March... which means we start THIS MONTH!! :dance:

Now i'll say white rabbit and head off for a busy day at work...

Yeahhhhhh hope. Briiliant that your drugs have come. Not long now xx

Oh Kelly, it could be a false positive. I really feel it for you. Maybe after everything your body is just trying to readjust. Hope it gets sorted very soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->