IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Tiff- Hope things smooth out for you x

ST- Good luck for testing tomorrow! x

Princess- Hope your ok and the bleeding has stopped? x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Went for baseline scan this morning which was cringy as af is so heavy but nurse showed me on the scan the start of 5 follies on left and 3 on right! so thats a good sign as didnt have them last cycle :) no cysts and womb all healthy so good to go! Start stimming tonight and have 2nd scan on monday to see how im doing and then probs start cetrotide alongside the fostimon! woop woop. Just crapping myself over doing my own jabs so doing 1st one at 6ish to get it done an dusted xxx

wot is cretrodie
im being put on that along with the gonal f??

fook nows wot its for
any ideas?x

AQ, internals during the witch are awful aren't they but i'm so pleased that you are looking good for this cycle and are good to go!

Hope, yay, it's March and time for you to get started too :dance:

Tiff, I have no idea what's going on with your body. Seems very confused. Are there any professionals you could ask?

Smile, didn't have that drug so can't help, sorry.

ST, good luck for testing tomorrow.

:hugs: to Tinks, Doodar, Maddie, Babies, Rosa and anyone else I have missed!

thnk for replyin traskey
im stil so new to the whole ivf thing??
is it stupid tht im more nervous bout my upcoming dntal treatmnt than i am my ivf lol xx

Trask- Yayy for being 7wks! x

Smile- Cetrotide is used on short protocol to stop you ovulating. They obviously need to control this so that they know when trigger shot needs to be given and then EC is always 36hrs from then x

ohhh i seee,, im in te dark
i thort i was goin on long protocol?
dr from cd 21? xx

They usually use cetrotide on short protocol hun. Its usually burserlin or similar that is used to down regulate? Im sure your clinic knows what its doing tho :) xxx

pffft i dunno
no point in stressing now tho,..got a while to wait xx

I'm seeing my doc tonight and asking for hormonal blood levels checked just so I know if I've ovulated or am preovulation.

I've never got a false positive before and I am using the same brand I always use. I'll do another one today to see what it says. The bleeding has picked up but I still wouldn't classify it as medium flow maybe borderline light to medium. I feel like crap which is making my first week at my new job hell. I'm super crampy.y
Temps are still high and have been for about 5 days I think but not feverish just post ovulation range. Hopefully I'll get blood results Monday unless I get off early today and can get it done today then I might know tomorrow.

Just wanted to pop in, had scan today, babys fine and has lovely heartbeat, his even measuring ahead now so they've brought my DD forward a couple of days, they've sent blood and urine samples to the lab cuz their not sure what's causing bleeding :thumbup:

Hope everyone is ok

I'm shattered so will do personals another time :hugs:

AQ - glad the scan went ok - cool that you have follies, I didn't have any pointed out to me on my scan last week - which I suppose wasn't the reason for the scan but it still would have been interesting to know how many there were. How did the jab go?

Kirsten - so glad everything is ok with you and baby

Tiff - hope your blood test brings some answers.

Sorry no more personals - I'm pooped, had a really busy day at work including having to spend half an hour on the phone with my Managing Director - yikes!

Big day for lots of us tomorrow - hope it all goes to plan :thumbup:

Good luck tommorrow hope!

AQ- boo to scan with AF in flow, but yay for seeing follies, and more than last time, that's great! How was jab? I still have never done one myself! X

Princess- so glad all is alright! Being ahead is cool, less time to wait is the way I see it! X

Kelly- that all sound so confusing, I have experienced anything like that I'm afraid. All this and starting a new job too, rubbish! X

Trask- happy 7 weeks! X

Hi tinks, maddie, babies and smile!
AFM- will test tommorow when home from school. It's agony not knowing, if I didn't have work tomorrow I would have done one by now! Whilst I don't know there is still hope! X

Princess- Im glad all is well with bubs and hope you dont have anymore scares. Get plenty of rest now x

ST- Good luck for tomorrow x

Hope- Get some rest after your manic day x

AFM- I did my 1st jab myself! woooohooo! haha. It was a nightmare mixing the 6 amps of fostimon tho as my hands were shaking and i was getting worked up so dh started shouting telling me to get a grip which made matters worse so he took over an mixed an then i injected myself which was the easiest part! lol. Didnt feel a thing. I must have the right touch eh? had to double check the syringe to make sure all the liquid was gone as literally didnt feel a single thing so assumed id stuffed up! lol. Panic over with an feel better about it all now xxx

Hi ladies,

Kirsten glad all well, I wrote in journal too. Try and rest up now x
AQ glad baseline scan went well. Not long until you start stimming. I think we will be close together again this time which is nice. X
Hope rest up x
St good luck for tomorrow, is Kazza testing tomorrow too? Hope it all goes how we want ........positive all the way x
Hi to Kelly,Traskey,tinks and smile. Hope I haven't forgotten anyone.

Afm I'm ok. I have scan tomorrow after day 6 on stims. Looking forward to seeing how things are especially as I have not had another scan since hysteroscopy. X

Thanks Maddie. I started stimming tonight. Good luck for scan tomorrow xxx

Oh wow, Aq Im sorry I misread what you typed. Wooooop to stimming xxxxxx

OTD - BFN sorry no personals today! What makes it worse is how devastated my oh is! I feel like I have failed him

So sorry to hear your news, you have not failed him at all. Most of us on this thread are on/ have had second goes. Thinking of you. X

Oh Kazza honey I am so sorry to read your news. You have not failed DH at all - sometimes it's just not meant to be. As ST says lots of ladies here got a BFN on their first try but are now pregnant just a few months later. Take some time out to get your heads around it - but you need to stick together and look after each other :hugs:

AQ - get you little miss self stabber :thumbup: Sounds like DH needs to mix the meds and you need to stab (opposite way around for us).

Good luck for tonight ST - I'll be stalking around 5PM.

Maddie - hope your scan goes well.

Thank you hope. Will update as soon as I can.

Kazza I'm so so sorry to read your news. As st and hope says take time to grieve and a lot people get pregnant second time round. Thinking of you. Xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->