IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Good luck st really hope today is your day!

Thanks for the messages ladies x

:dance: :dance:

My box of goodies just arrived - and yes I admit I bounced up and down on the spot with glee :blush:

My trigger shot seems to be a pen this time which is odd as last time it was a pre-filled syringe. That'll be interesting. Everything else looks the same though :dance:

Sorry Kazza. I hope this doesn't keep you back for long before trying again. :hugs: it will happen sometimes we just have to wait a little longer and it sucks.

BFN for me. Twice now can't believe it utterly devastated, this is a lot worse than last time. Really considering now what if this never happens? Life is so unfair why do people who don't deserve babies have them?
Have I not waited long enough?

ohhhh st im so sorry
i really thort this was it for u
life is so cruel hunx

Hi ST - Just checked in to see how you are doing...so sorry hunny, I felt really hopeful for you xxx

oh no ST i am so sorry for your news!

i totaly agree with you about the "why do ppl that dont deserve kids get them"?

you have got to stay positive and keep on pushing on it will happen for u.

sending you a cyber hug ( i know it wont make you feel better )

i have been thinking of you all day :) xx

Oh ST I am so so sorry honey. I really thought this was going to be your cycle. You will be a mummy one day I'm sure of it. Go and have a good cry and know that we are all here for you :hugs:

St I'm do sorry I thought it would be your day today! Life is so unfair! Big hugs your way x

St I am so sorry. I agree with hope, have a good cry and remember that you will be a mom one day. I can imagine how devastated you are and sometimes there are no words. We are all here for you and don't ever forget that.

Kazza I've been thinking about you too. Hope your ok. Xx

Hope I'm glad your drugs have arrived and your almost there to start.

Afm day 6 stimming scan went well this morning. Booked in again for Monday. Didn't ask how many follies, I know it sounds daft but didn't care. They told me fine and everything how it was so accepted that. Possible ec on Fri or next Monday xx

Oh no, ST and Kazza, I am SO sorry to read this. This journey is just bloody hard on good people :( It's not fair and I really feel for you.
:hug:

Hope, glad your drugs came.

Maddie, glad your scan went well.

AQ, well done on doing your first jab.

:hug: for everyone else.

Oh st and kazza I'm so sorry ladies, life's so unfair sometimes, I really thought this was it for both of you, massive :hug:! Thinking of you both :hugs:

Oh no, st! I'm so so sorry. Life is totally cruel. Keep the faith. :hugs: I know words won't help you right now. We're all here for you.

ST- Ahh i am so, so sorry :( i really prayed for you this time around as i know how hard it is after 1 fail, let alone 2. I am very sorry and i really hope 3rd time lucky for you when you feel ready. You know you have our support and of course u will have dh for hugs etc. Be kind to yourself and have some wine and cry as much as you need. Big hugs x

Kazza- I am so sorry for you too hun but please dont feel like a faliure. MANY of us are on our 2nd or 3rd cycles and we just have to keep going intill we get our miracles. Look after yourself and dh x

Princess- Hope the bleeding has stopped for you? x

Maddie- Yay for EC being soon! we will be due around same time if our cycles give us our bfps ;-) x

Hope- Yay for drugs! you will soon be stabby susan ;-) haha x

Hi to Rosa, Trask, Tinks, Babies and gang x

AFM-
Well i did my 2nd jab before and it only took me 15 mins mixing the 6 amps on my own and the jab was completely painless again. Honestly didnt feel a single thing! had to double check the syringe to ensure id actually injected the meds! haha. I think after tomorrows mixing il be a pro! so in 2 days iv had 12 amps of fostimon and i feel shattered! getting slight twinges in right ovary too :) In work 8-6 all wkend so not relishing that idea when im so worn out but il soon be getting signed off for my ec and 2ww so not long now :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->