IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Kazza and ST I am so so so sorry to hear about your BFNs. Sending lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: your way. Take time to cry and heal. Hope you can both get started again soon :hugs:

AQ - Glad stims is going well :thumbup:

Hope - Yey for the drugs arriving :happydance::happydance: it all seems so much more real again when you are handed drugs.

Maddie - I think it makes sense not asking numbers. Last time I was told I ad 13 follies so was only disapointed after EC when I got 7 so I understanding your reasoning. Glad everything is going well now and GL for Mondays scan.

Hi to Traskey (our twin mummy), smile, babbies, Rosa, Kelly and the rest of the gang :kiss:

AFM - I had my blood test and DR is going well but as my clinic closes for a week in March my treatment has been put back a week or so, on hold :growlmad: I am to continue with the buserilin injections though so they can controll my cycle and I start the HRT tablets on the 12th, scan on the 26th and if all is well transfer will be the 2nd April. Still suffering with tiredness and headaches but doing ok.

St im so sorry :hugs:

Aq, you're a pro with the needles now, so glad its going well, everything crossed for u.

Maddie, ec soon yay!!! everything crossed for u too.

Hope, i did that when the drugs arrived, its soooooo exciting.

Tink, hope the side effects ease on the next meds for u :hugs:

Hi to everyone else. :flower:

Afm, off to do the weekly food shop, hope u all have a nice weekend :flower:

I hope so Babbies but I have to continue with the buserelin until transfer so not too hopefull :dohh:

Booooooo to the weekly shop. I do everything possibile to avoid supermarkets at weekend :haha:

Me too! Hate the supermarket.

Tinks, how come your clinic closes for a week?

I have no idea. They just said they always close for a week around easter and are unable to do transfers :shrug: They appologised for having to do the buserelin for an extra 12 days to make sure I dont clash but that was it :shrug:

Boo to extra buserelin. I think our clinic closes at Christmas because I know people who start in jan often dr longer because they get a backlog of people. Take it easy Tinks the side effects will be worth it :thumbup:

Maddie I think not asking about numbers is very sensible and I will (try to) do the same!

AQ I'm very proud of you and your self stabbing. Hope work isn't too crazy. I'm going to get my dr to sign me off again for the 2ww. My job is too hectic and stressful and I just want to be calm and rested.

St and Kazza :hugs:

Happy Saturday to all my lovely ladies, hope you all have some nice plans.

I finally got my schedule through for my cycle and the clinic has kindly booked my blood test and 8 day scan in at 8.30am! I look forward to getting across the city at that time of the day. DH has already opted out of coming with me as he doesn't do mornings, it's enough to get him out of bed early on EC day :lol:

Booooo, I hate supermarket shopping too. Especially on a weekend:wacko:

St and Kazza:hugs:

Tinks hope you feel better with Dr soon. Can't believe you have to wait an extra week. It will be worth it in the end xx

Hope glad you have a plan. Rush hour appointments are never fun xx

Hope, yay for getting a schedule and starting again!! :happydance:

AQ, good for you, you expert jabber! :haha: That's excellent! It's so empowering to do your own, isn't it? And great that it's painless!

We usually do our weekly food shop on a fri but as we were picking up the new car had to go today. It was a v good decision tho as tesco had a crazy sale on and i got some boots for winter for 50 pence and some pumps for summer for £1.00. A little baby cardigan also slipped in :winkwink:

They have easter eggs on buy one get two free too, if anyone is shopping early. :flower:

Babies - What great buys, I am eating my words now. Why dont I do my food shopping at weekends :haha:

Hope - Yey for the schedule :happydance::happydance: early scans/bloods are a pain aren't they? We tend to go really early and just grad a coffee round the corner to the hospital and wait. You will be stabbing away in no time :thumbup:

AQ - You are do so well to be pain free. Mine seem to be quite stingy, nothing major, just annoying. Well done :kiss:

I also managed to get a bargain today but not quite as good as Babies :haha: I got a spring/summer jacket for £7 for peacocks. I also treated myself to some new comfy boyfriend jeans :happydance::happydance: I hardly ever buy clothes so quite pleased with my buy.

Sounds like bargains all round! Exciting to have a new car too Isabella.

Seems like everyone has Easter eggs on offer, we've already eaten a truck load of Creme eggs and I think DH has had two Easter eggs already, with another three ending up in the trolley this week :lol:

I almost bought some eggs this week but changed my mind as we will end up eaten them before they get to the kids we have bought them for :haha: We do it every year and have to re buy them :blush:

Tinks- Thats a pain about your clinic closing! soon be stimming tho and as regards the easter eggs, dh and i do that too so we dont bother now. I have bought dh and my dad some mini lindt choc bunnies etc and hidden them! lol x

Babies- wow thats some good bargains! love a good deal and im liking the baby cardigan that 'fell in' ;-) x

Hi to Trask, Princess, Maddie, Hope, Rosa and all the gang x

AFM-i managed to do all the mixing in less than 10 mins tonight! wooohoo. haha. The jab itself hurt tonight tho as im so exhausted(6 amps per night seems to be doing me in, im so tired) i didnt angle the jab as well as previous nights and it hurt a bit but nothing major. Glad iv got the art of mixing down at last! lol. Had a dull headache on and off all day in work and again now and i feel like im coming down with a cold/sore throat too :( just so run down i think. May take tomorrow off work if i still feel so crappy xxx

Evening ladies, I have read through, and glad most of you having a good day. DH and I still very sad, we're up and down. We're both just pretending to be alright...
Anways I found some nice poems and thought I would share. xx

My Hope

My hopes and prayers are for a family
That I can call my own
A boy or girl or maybe both
A happy family home

One day now I’ll have this dream
This destiny I feel
Is to be a mother, have some kids
This feeling’s very real

Think positive and be strong I say
It’s just a set back for a time
The day will come when I will find
These things will all be mine

The Nursery

I dreamt of a nursery
Lemon and white
A room oh so cheery
And so full of light

It had fluffy soft toys
And a carpet so deep
A beautiful place
For my baby to sleep

I awake in the knowledge
That a dream it had been
A fantasy, that beautiful room
I had seen

No such place is there
In our home you see
No nursery so cheery
No baby for me

But I’ll keep in with that dream
Til one day I see
The baby and nursery
A reality

They Don’t Know

Some people tell you
Come on don’t be sad
Your way of life isn’t so bad
You’ve no dirty nappies
No sleepless nights
No screaming youngsters
Always getting into fights
But there’s also no cuddles
No bundle of joy
No sweet baby girl, no cute baby boy
They don’t understand
The sorrow we bear
They never can know
They’ve never been there

St such beautiful poems. Im thinking about you and Kazza. I know your both in a horrible place now. I think Aq has said this also and "where there is life there is hope" take care ladies xxxx

Tinks sorry they're pushing you back a bit.

St :hugs:

Hi to everyone, I'm reading and keeping up with you all.

I got another positive opk today, am still bleeding but lighter I think. Sometimes I just want to laugh at how ridiculous my body is being. Its at the point where it's funny and not bothering me as much (at least not at this moment) though if this bleeding doesn't piss off I wouldn't blame my hubby for leaving the house, I've been sooo cranky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->