IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

ST- Ah such beautiful and sad poems. Hope your ok and one day you will get your baby. My mum an dad ttc for 10yrs and my mum was told she would never have a child due to her tubes being 'completely blocked' an then i arrived ;-) x

Hi to everyone else. x

AFM- I should of been in work today but called in sick as had headache when i woke up an felt run down. Need my body in top condition for our embies so work will be taking a back seat for the next few wks. This cycle is the most important thing going on in our lives right now :) xxx

AQ I think you're doing the right thing taking time off work to rest up and ensure your body is in tip top shape. You need to focus your efforts on this cycle right now - work can wait.

ST - beautiful poems honey - they really touched my heart. I hope you and DH are doing ok :hugs:

Kazza - I hope you and your DH are doing ok too :hugs:

Kelly - boo to crazy bodies. Hope things sort themselves out soon :hugs:

Tinks - how's your head? Is DR still kicking your butt? :hugs:

Maddie - good luck for the scan tomorrow - hope your jabbies are ok :hugs:

:wave: to anyone I missed :wave:

Can't quite believe that this time next week our journey will have begun! We've been busy today doing some packing as I want to be on top of it before the cycle starts. I had such a busy couple of weeks at work that yesterday was a write off, I just felt worn out and spent most of the day dozing on the sofa then was fast asleep in bed by 9.30... and this is without any IVF meds in my system :lol:

Hope- So glad your starting your next cycle soon! praying we will be comparing MS and bumps in mths to come ;-) pma pma pma. I have actually decided to get signed off work tomorrow intill OTD as it may seem excessive but i am so exhausted and these dull head aches are not helping and also as i have no tubes, and we dont have the money to self fund for a long time, this cycle really is our last chance for a long time, so putting everything into it 100% and praying hard that we get our miracle! xxx

Aq I don't blame you. You have as much time off as you need. I agree with you and about trying everything/anything to make the cycle work.

Hope how exciting about starting soon, time has actually gone quite quick xxxx

Smile- Scan is tomorrow to see how im responding an then another scan on fri with hopefully ec the following mon/tue :) thats if everything goes to plan x

Maddie- Thank you. How is stimming going? x

I have another headache and feel so tried out. Iv had 24 amps of fostimon in 4 days tho so guess its expected! lol. I managed to do the mixing and the jab all within 8 mins tonight so im getting better! :) i should be starting cetrotide tomorrow an will be having my 1st jab at the clinic following the result of my scan. Apparantly it stings a bit so not relishing that but hey i would sting all day if it gave us our miracle! ;-) xxx

Good luck AQ, I hope everything goes perfectly for you.

I got another positive opk today so I do expect to ovulate in the next 24 hours. So if this bleeding ever stops I guess I'll get the witch in 2 more weeks :wacko:

Me to! Then if she shows in two weeks I call the clinic and hopefully we get offered treatment which would make me very happy.

Tiff - I hope this really is O and that the witch arrives on schedule so you can get started :hugs:

Maddie - hope everything is on track today.

AQ - good luck with your scan too. You're becoming a mixing/stabbing pro :thumbup: If your doctor is happy to sign you off right through to OTD then I say go for it. It will allow you to really relax and prepare your body for transfer.

I'm already marking out the days that I want to work from home after next week - I'm going to try and only be in the office two days a week and I'm going to make sure that I always get a lunch break. I just hope my boss is in a good mood when I tell him about it - on the up side I just pulled off a brilliant piece of work so I'm in the good books, on the down side I was the only person in my team who could have done the job which shows how indispensable I am ;)

Happy Monday all :flower:

Thanks Hope, have a good day and good luck telling manager. Xx

Good luck for your scan today AQ xx

Hope- Yeah my GP will be fine about it as she knows all my history and she knows this means the world to us. Good that you can work from home to save u stressing x

Maddie- Thanks. When is your EC likely to be? cant rem sorry x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I am going to leave for my scan at 11.15. dh is being a complete pig! he has basically said he forbids me to mention anything pregnancy related on fb no matter what stage of preg im at!! of course il want to announce it when im around 4mths so why he is behaving like this is beyond me, He has really upset me. MEN!!!! xxx

dnt let him ge to u aq good luck

AFM fs just rang and the clinic sister wants to see us cos itsour first ivf cycle so she wants to mke sure we r ok with it all
I also asked about cd 3 bloods cos i got af today woohooooo
so iv gtta go in tomo to collect the forms xxx

AQ - How did the scan go? Dont worry about DH, maybe it is just his way of coping for the moment and doesn't want to jinx things. Consentrate on now for now hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Kelly - How is bleeding? Do you think you have ov'd? Hope you can start in 2 weeks :thumbup:

Hope - How did it go with your boss?? It is good that you can work from home.

ST - Those poems were lovely, I was in tears reading them. Big hugs to you and DH :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Kazza - Thinking of you too hunni, hope you are ok :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Smile - Things are moving a bit more now :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Maddie - How is stimms going?

Hi Princess, Trasky, Rosa and everyone else :kiss:

AFM - As Hope siad, DR is kicking my but :growlmad: I am coping but it is starting to wear me down a bit TBH. I am taking quite a few paratetamol so hope thats ok, the nurse said it was but you never know.

AQ - I want be stimming hunni, I dont need to as I am doing FET. I take HRT tablets instead to thicken my lining :thumbup:

ill be happy as soon as iv signed consents and had my tooth done lol xx
im more nervous bout the tooth than i am the ivf failing x

Hi ladies,

Tinks hope you start to feel better soon. That week after easter will come real quick. X

Aq how was you scan?

Smile good luck with appt x

St and Kazza hope your ok xx

Afm ill be triggering tonight. I can't believe it. Egg collection for Wednesday with provisional transfer for Fri. I have less follicles than last time and 7 are big she said so meet the criteria for Ec. Im shocked

Smile - hooray that things are happening for you now

AQ - don't let DH upset you - I'm sure he won't mind you updating your FB when the time comes. How did the scan go?

MAddie - was your scan today too?

Tinks - Paracetamol is fine - it's ibruprofen you need to avoid and that's just during pregnancy. Hope you feel normal soon.

AFM we got our bill today for treatment - best way to spend £4.5k hey :thumbup: I'll be telling my boss about it on Wednesday.

Sorry about that ladies. Im shocked because would have only stimmed for 9 days. Well I have to leave the rest to gods hands. I'm hoping and praying for a longer sticky bean or too now. Got everything crossed for us ladies for healthy pregnancies,cycles,healing,New cycles and all the other nervewracking elements involved in TTC xxxx

Maddie - we crossed in the post! Wow trigger tonight! That went quick didn't it? Can't believe you could be PUPO by Friday. What time is your trigger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->