IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Good luck triggering Maddie :thumbup: I think I only stimmed for about 9 days as well.

Ouch to the bill Hope. I have everything crossed that it will be the best £4500 you ever spent :hugs:

Smile - Its good you dont feel too nervous about the IVF. The calmer the better :thumbup:

Thanks ladies. Hope my trigger is 22.30. It has flown by. Mixed feelings about 2dt xxxx

Tinks- Ah ok i wasnt sure about how FET works. Lol. Best of luck with it :) x

Maddie- Yay for trigger and enjoy your needle free day tomorrow :) u will soon be pupo! how many follies do u have? x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- we went for scan and sadly not much difference to last cycle even with the extra amps :( i have 3 follies on the right and 3 follies on the left. 2x12mm, 2x10mm and 2x under 10. So 2 more follies than last time but slow growers so looks like 4 follies again which is exact same as last cycle :(( I am glad that i do have follies at all with the low AMH i have but would love some extra to give us more chance. Feeling gutted today but still trying to keep my PMA as i am so sure our miracle will come from this cycle and i need to stick with gut feeling rather than how bleak things are looking. I start cetrotide tomorrow an then re scan on fri with hopeful EC on the monday/tuesday god willing. Thanks for all support girls. Just praying that one egg makes our embie an brings us our miracle baby xxxx

Aq Im sure it will. I was a bit deflated today too. You have done really well to have four follies. Im not sure how many. They just Said 7 which were good size. Xx

Thanks Maddie. I pray we get our children from these cycles. Cant wait to hear how many eggs you get and we will be due round same time if we get our BFPS wont we? :) xxx

Yes we will which will be fab. I really hope and pray too xxxx

Hi ladies

Maddie good luck for ec thinking of u! Xx

Hope, 4.5k wow still I'm sure it will be worth every penny!!

Smile, hope your ok Hun x

St how you feeling Hun?

Aq how man more days Stimming do you have left? Maybe you slow growers will catch up xx

Kelly hope you ok Hun x

Rosa, trask princess hope your all ok

Sorry if I've missed anyone xxx

Hi Kazza. I will be stimming till friday, then have another scan and either carry on stimming or get booked in for ec for the monday so around another 5 days of stimms will probs do the trick :) very excited and nervous. How are you doing? xxx

AQ chin up, only one has to stick. :hugs:

Tinks, hope, kazza, and whoever else asked, bleeding is gone but still getting brown/pink tinged cm sometimes brown spotting. I am hoping it goes away tomorrow. I haven't had a day without tinged cm or spotting when I wasn't bleeding so having it go away would be a good sign that my body is correcting it's self. Don't know if I did O yesterday due to messed up cycle and temps but my temp dipped the lowest it's been in ages today (BUT that is still an early post ov temp for me going by other cycles) so if my temp goes back up tomorrow then I'll count ov as yesterday or today and if it drops who the hell knows. To tell you the truth I was kind of excited my temps went down.

Was suppose to get blood work results today but called to late so will try again tomorrow.

Hope our cycle cost us about $9000 canadian meds included, it's a lot!

I hope everyone else is doing well. I need all you to hope that I don't get another bleed for at least a week! Then I can call clinic and hopefully get this show on the road. It's a good thing we filed our taxes and are getting a nice refund, it's going to fund the FET.

Here's my chart is anyone wants to play a guessing game as to what the hell my body has and is doing lol https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/262de2

See what you mean about that chart Tiff - your body is obviously taking some time to get back into a rhythm. FX that there's no more bleeding so you can get your treatment started and we can be cycle buddies for at least part! :dust:

Maddie - I thought I'd misread that as a two day transfer. Will they not wait to see how many embryos you get before they decide on a transfer day? Hope the trigger went ok last night and that you enjoy your drug free day today. FX everything goes well tomorrow. :dust:

AQ - Stay positive girl, there is still time for those follies to grow and as we all know it only takes one. I was a slow starter too which is why I stimmed for 12 days. I'm sure your docs will do everything they can to give you the best chance at being a mummy. :dust:

AFM I've got a nasty sore throat from somewhere. :ugh: Hurts to swallow and talk. It better go away today as I have to be in the office tomorrow for meetings and more importantly a leaving do! And I want to be well for when I start DR on Sunday as I know that will kick my butt!

ST - you and your DH are still in my thoughts. I hope you are doing ok. I was thinking what I would do if I knew you in real life (though ironically if I did I probably wouldn't know what you were going through right now!) and I would do this...

https://www.bunches.co.uk/images/products/PRODUCT_FLOWERS_Precious_Amethyst_roll1.jpg​

Message would read:
My dearest Schoolteacher - I am so sorry that things didn't work out the way you hoped this cycle but I am sure that there will be healthy happy babies in your future. Stay positive honey, we're here for you when you need us. xoxo

Kazza - I have been thinking about you and your OH too. Here's your delivery:

https://www.bunches.co.uk/images/products/PRODUCT_FLOWERS_Riviera_roll2.jpg​

Message reads:

Kazza honey, you and your OH are in my thoughts right now. Stay strong because I am sure you will be blessed to be parents one day soon. We're here when you need us. xoxo

Hope that is the loveliest thing!!!!! Thank you hunny!!!!! I really appreciate that put a smile on my face xxxx Hope you feel better soon and good luck for down regging on sunday

AQ you still of lots of time to get them follies growing i have everything crossed for you! x

kelly, i hope ov and you can start your FET what a nightmare!!

AFM, im ok, waiting for my follow up on 3/3 so just trying t enjoy a little normality before we start all over again xx

Hope- Ah hope your throat gets better soon x

Maddie- Hope your enjoying a needle free day and best of luck for EC tomorrow x

Tiff- Glad the bleed has stopped and hope your body gets in tune with itself once again x

Kazza- Write down all your questions for FU appt as its so rushed and you forget what you wanted to ask. GL x

Hi to Princess, Tinks, Trask, Rosa, Babies, and all the gang x

AFM- Started my cetrotide jabs this morning an it bloody burns once injected! lol. I got a rash were i injected and also a hard lump under skin from build up of the meds as i injected too fast an its a bit thicker than fostimon so note to self to take my time tomorrow morning! ha. Once i rubbed the area it smoothed down an was fine tho. Still carry on taking my fostimon obviously so that still needs to be done every evening an the cetrotide every morning intill scan on fri then il be advised how long to continue or if i am ok to have trigger shot an be booked for EC :) xxx

Hope that is so beautiful what you sent/messaged to st and Kazza. So thoughtful of you. Very touching. Hope you feel better for Sunday though. Won't be long now. I also agree with you about them deciding before fert report. I think its because I have not responded as well and have very few follies. Who knows. Just praying its successful whatever they decide. X

AQ good luck with next jabs. Hope you feel a bit better today about everything. I know its not easy x

Kelly glad everything has now settled xx

St and Kazza big virtual hugs for you xxx

Babies,Rosa,Traskey,tinks,smile and anyone else i haven't mentioned.hi xx

Hope -Thank you so much for the flowers lol! I love them! Very thoughtful! Thankyou to you all for your thoughts, it really means an awful lot to me that we all genuinly care about each other on here! May I just apologise for not doing personals but I have been reading every day as always! X

AQ I didn't realise you have to inject morning and evening. I think stopping work is a very good idea even just taking that into consideration! Hope it's not so bad tomorrow.

I think a day of no talking is helping my throat, it's still not right but better than when'd woke up :thumbup:

Maddie- Yes i am feeling my PMA back big time today thank u :) only takes one good egg an sperm to make our embie right? :) GL for EC tomorrow! hope they get good eggs and remember quality not quantity x

ST- yes its fab how much we all care for eachother an genuinely know how eachother feels etc. I am glad your ok as can be. This journey is a nightmare but we will get our rainbow babies one day soon x

Hope- Yup morning an evening and im worn out all the time nowadays so im glad iv been signed off for 2wks. Il get another wk after that too to take me to OTD. This is my complete priority right now and work wouldnt help relax me were i work! lol x

Did my 6th jab of fostimon before and realised i have had 36 amps of fostimon in just 6 days! bloody hell thats a lot of hormones! haha. Tired is not the word. Bed for me soon an a day of chilling watching films tomorrow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->