IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hope it was so sweet of you to e-send flowers to ST and Kazza. When we lost Hannah I received a bunch of flowers from friends and bnb friends alike and really they were the best thing anyone could have done for me at that time cause I wasn't up for chatting or visiting. You're so sweet. On another note, how long do you DR for? Is it 2 weeks? If it is and I start FET this month you'll be about 2 weeks ahead of me (if things go to plan).

I'm also getting sick :( Skyler had a nasty viral thing the last couple of days with high fever etc and now my throat is sore. I just hope it doesn't develop into anything worse. I don't think I could handle training for my new job plus a sick kid and being sick on top of it. I'm so wiped these days and not sleeping well.

Looks like I Ovulated yesterday! :yipee: I will have blood work on monday to confirm. Although I am pretty sure I did cause of ewcm, positive opks and ov cramping and if my lp is 10 days or more this cycle then I can feel confident that my body is righting it's self. Still got some pink cm but no brown today so we'll see how it goes.

Yay for ovualtion! I hope the bloodwork confirms it Tiff so you can get started on your frostie cycle. I'll be DR for a couple of weeks with stimming due to start March 28 if bloods are ok and the witch arrives on time. I'm estimating transfer will be around April 10/11 based on how long I stimmed for last time.

Maddie - best of luck for today honey.

I think my no talking day yesterday may have done the trick - still a little scratch in my throat but it doesn't hurt to swallow. I'm going to tell my boss about treatment today and I'm more nervous about that than I am about starting!

Thanks Hope. Good luck telling your boss. I'm sure and hope your suprised by good response. X

Kelly Im glad your body sorting itself out. I wish you so much luck with your next cycle xx

Tiff- Get well soon and yay for Ovulating x

Hope- Hope you feel better soon too and GL telling your boss x

Maddie- What time is EC? good luck x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Took my 2nd cetrotide jab this morning an it was fine. No stinging and no bumps as i injected it much slower this time :) xxx

Hi ladies,hope your well. I had my EC today. They retrieved 7 eggs, will no maturity and fertilisation tomorrow. I am happy ec over but feel a bit disappointed. It took them 9 attempts to cannulate me, loool. I wasn't easy this morning. They are hoping for a two day transfer on Friday. Last cycle they got 14 eggs,9 mature, 5 fertilised. Really praying for a good call tomorrow xxxxx

7 eggs is fab Maddie! really hope you get a good report tomorrow! why are they still wanting to do a 2DT when u have 7 eggs? surely if u get a few decent embies they are best doing 3DT? I had 2DT with our embie but that was cos we only got 1 embie and they reasoned 'better in than out' rather than risk losing that one. Good luck for tomorrows call. You wont sleep tonight too well! lol. They had trouble gettin my canula in too as they always try my hand which i know never works so i told Dr Ryan to do it in my arm and hey presto it worked straight away :) Get some rest xxx

Maddie 7 eggs is great hun, we had 7 and ended up with two transferred and two in the freezer. Those canulas are tricky, for EC it went in my hand no problem, when I had the surgery in december the guy ended up sticking it in the crook of my arm! Fx for a great report card tomorrow.

AQ glad the jabs are getting better. When is your next scan?

Told my boss today and was extremely surprised by his reaction, he said I could work from home as much as I needed and he wished us lots of luck. I also told the two people in my team that I sit next to and they were really happy and said if I needed anything to let them know. Last time I struggled with keeping it all secret and this time just having these three people in the know I think will really help.

Thank you ladies.

Hope that is fantastic news about your boss. I thought the response would be good. It would take an extremely cold person to be awful about what your going through. Glad that's one less thing for you to worry about.

AQ I asked this about a three day transfer and she said because its icsi they do expect to loose some. I suppose its just waiting until tomorrow now. I don't think I will settle until there where they belong. Also this time they don't want me to take cyclogest i have to take 2000iu of hcg every other day from.Friday. It will total 8000iu. There will be no early testing for me then as it will def be a false positive. It will be interesting what they will do this time. I asked about not using cyclogest and they said its because I didn't respond as well as last time they want to make sure my endometrium is healthy to maintain a pregnancy. A bit confusing but they no best I suppose. Also I have 4 frozen embies if push comes to shove.

Hope your 7 embies is reassuring to know also. I just hope they have at least one good quality to transfer xxxx

Hope- Im glad your boss was understanding. One less worry for you :) my next scan is Fri morning x

Maddie- Ah ok suppose that makes sense if its ICSI. We will be having IVF again so im hoping if we get some embies we manage a 3DT this time around. Best of luck for your call tomorrow and hope they call early so u can relax a little x

AFM- Had 7th Jab of fostimon tonight and only have enough left for another 3 days now so praying we can do EC monday xxx

Oh Aq hopefully you can have egg collection on Monday. Thank you for best wishes, will update tomorrow xxxx

Kelly glad to hear you ovulated! Fx for your blood results!

Aq good luck for ec! Thanks for advice will start my list of questions !

Maddie, 7 eggs!! Great news!! Looking or ward to tomorrows report!

Hope glad your feeling better!

Hi to all the gang!!

7 eggs is great.

My spotting and tinged cm has stopped completely, ladies I just had my first blood free 24 hours in nearly 8 weeks. I am SO happy. Bleeding for that long without a baby to distract is the worst. I am sick though :( My son gave me whatever he had, right now I have a sore throat stuffed nose and headache and based off how hard it hit my son I expect it to only get worse.

Oh Kelly, that's good news about the bleeding. Hope you don't feel any worse today. Xx

Have a good day ladies, sooooo nervous about fert report. Leaving for work now so will update later xxx

Kelly - yay for no bleeding but book for the cold bug. Hope you get better soon. Try and rest as much as you can.

Maddie - keeping my fingers crossed for you today honey. It's good that your clinic are changing things up this cycle to try and give you the best possible chance of a sticky bean.

AQ not long for you now, you're doing so well with all the jabs and meds.

Tiff- That is great news that you have stopped bleeding. Get well soon x

Maddie- I have everything crossed for you! let us know asap and i hope they call soon x

AFM- Just did my 3rd cetrotide shot and didnt feel a thing and no stinging at all :) Can't wait till tomorrow for my scan! sooo excited an nervous and just want it done xxx

Hey ladies :hi: How you all doing!

I have permanent internet access now woohoo :happydance:

Maddie 7 eggs is great :thumbup: 7 eggs is the average for a cycle. Good luck for fert report, is that today?

AQ good luck for scan hunny :hugs:

Tiff good news on the bleed but bad news your sick. It's taken me weeks to get over a chest infection had a few days clear and now its started up again grrr! hope your resting as much as you can hun. Been thinking of you :hugs:

Hope, I hope your sore throat has eased. So many people suffering with colds, sore throats, coughs, infections. Big get well loves :hugs: and glad your boss is understanding :thumbup:

Kazza how you doing hun?:hugs:

Well I've just been sent home from work. They don't want a sick person there getting everyone else sick. My son is in daycare so I think I'll leave him till the end of the day doin can sleep and rest. Just have an errand to do in the city before I head home.

Hope- Thank you. I am proud of myself a bit too :) haha x

Tiff- You rest up and get well soon x

Doodar- Welcome back hun! wow over 25wks already!! x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Weird question but did anyone else get sharp pains around their bones in the eye socket whilst stimming?? i am having the oddest pains and never had them before... very strange. Il mention it tomorrow when i go for my scan xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->