IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hi everyone, just a quicky from me, my head is banging. I am really sick of these headaches now :nope: Knowing I could be going through this for nothing is really getting to me today :cry: I do not feel possitive at all :cry:

Maddie - Any news?

AQ - GL for your scan tomorrow. I didn't get any eye pain :shrug: Certrotide can be a stinger cant it ooouuch. It did get better though :thumbup:

Kelly - Sorry you are not well but good news about no bleeding. I realy hope you can get going soon :hugs:

Hope - Really glad your boss was understanding, makes things so much easier. Not long now, hope you have a better time than me hun :hugs:

Hope you are ok Kazza and ST, still thinking of you both :hugs::hugs:

Hi doodar - Yey for the internet :happydance::happydance: Hope you are well.

Hi Smile, Rosa, babies, Princess, Traskey and everyone else. Sorry if I have missed anyone, head is a shed :dohh:

Hi Doodar, nice to see you on here. 25 weeks already, wow xx

Aq I didn't get the pain by eyes, im sure nothing to worry about but I would check with them tomorrow xx

Hope I hope that you are feeling better xx

Hope your resting Kelly xx

Afm I had 7 eggs collected, 5 were mature and all 5 fertilised. I have to call them at 10am tomorrow to see how there doing so they can what there going to transfer. I asked again for a 3dt and they said no. They didn't give reason, just a big no. Praying at least two are reasonable quality xx

Hi Tinks, our post crossed. Im sorry your feeling rough today and feeling a little low. We are allowed to feel like this and I hope you feel better soon. Try and stay positive. Your baby will be so worth it in the end xxxx

Great report Maddie. I had 7 collected and 5 fertilised as well last time, 2 made it to the freezer and 1 transfered at day 3. GL for the call in the morning :thumbup:

Maddie thats great news so pleased for u!!!
Tink sorry u are feeling poorly, headaches are the worst they are exhausting. Huge :hugs:

Hi to everyone else, st, kazz, rosa, doodar, aq, princess, smile, hope, trask, kelly, and anyone i have missed :hugs:

Tinks- Ah im sorry you are suffering with the headaches but it is not all for nothing. PMA all the way ;-) x

Maddie- Wonderful fertilisation rate! 100% is fab. Cant see why they are making you have a 2DT but there must be a reason? is it cos your clinic is closed on a sat?? anyway like iv told u my friends daughter is from a 2DT so still lots of chance of a pregnancy x

AFM- I have stayed pretty calm but i have butterflies in my stomach now over tomorrows scan. I have kept myself occupied today with a trip to North wales to the spot were we scattered my mums ashes and i asked her to help send our miracle baby. Then me and my dad had fish n chips for lunch and did a spot of shopping. This evening i went to visit my best friend in hospital and thank god after 4mths she is going home on tuesday and looks a lot better. She was well impressed with the way i inject myself for a novice as she is diabetic and has jabbed for yrs so pleased with that response. haha xxx

Oh Aq today was really special for you. Sounds like you had a nice time with your dad. Good luck for scan tomorrow. Fingers crossed its what you want to hear and can then have Ec on Monday. They are open over the weekend so really don't know why there refusing. I will speak to them tomorrow and see how embies are doing. Good luck for tomorrow. Night night xx

Thanks Maddie and GL to you for tomorrow too. Night god bless everyone xxx

Maddie I'm surprised they wouldn't let you do a day 3 transfer, I was allowed to choose and went with 3dt and will do so again with my FET.

Bad new for me maybe, I have some brown creamy cm :( I am hoping it's just Ovulation spotting, can you get that 3 days after the fact? But I've never had Ov spotting before even when on the clomid so I'm thinking the witch will be showing super early again. I'm just praying she's not here till monday or that the tinged cm goes away and is from ovulation as odd as that would be for me.

Any news AQ & Maddie????

Kelly - How is the CM/Bleeding???

Headaches has eased a little at the minute. Had the worst mood swing last night, seriously like a 5 year old :blush: and the worst hot flush yet at work this morning and felt quite faint. People at work, who dont know we are doing treatment, were getting concerned lol. To use Hope's words, DR is kicking my ass for sure :haha:

TFI Friday everyone :kiss:

Tinks hope you feel better soon hun, i had terrible headaches when down reggin!

Maddie great fert report, how were they today? I have everything crossed!

aq how was the scan?

Kelly hope your feeling better and the spotting pushes off soon!

doodar!! nice to see you!! im not too bad thanks

Hope how are you hun x

hi babies, rosa, trask, and the gang xx

Hi ladies,

Tinks glad headaches have eased. Xxx

Kelly the spotting needs to go now. I agree with what you say about 2dt xxx

Aq how was scan??? Hope you can ec on Monday xx

Afm transfer went well. I'm now pupo with 2day embryos and two on ice so six in total now on ice. Praying for a miracle with my two embies xxxx

Hope everyone ok xxxx

maddie, congrats on being pupo! And six on ice is incredible!

Congrats on being PUPO Maddie :happydance::happydance: I really hope the 2ww is kind to you :thumbup:

Thank you so much Rosa, excited but nervous. How are you? 14 weeks already. How lovely xx

Congrats on being pupo.

I've been having a hard day today ladies. I think I'm about ready to give up. I'm still spotting but no blood yet but my cervix is open so it's only a matter of time. I am thinking I'll go on bcp's for a little while if i start bleeding in the coming day or two just to get my body sorted out and take away the stress of ttc and everything. I've become such a horrible bitter person since we lost our daughter and I'm taking it out on my husband and son and I hate that I can stop. I hate who I've become.

Oh Kelly, im sorry you feel the way you do. It's soo hard all this ttc and also trying to work out our bodies. It's even worse for you because of your loss. Do what's right for you and hope you feel better soon. Xx

Maddie- Congrats on being pupo! did you have 2 embies transferred? 6 frosties is FAB too! you have your future family on ice ;-) hehe. Hope 2ww goes well. When is OTD?? x

Tiff- Hugs to you. Sorry your body is making u suffer x

Tinks- Hope headaches have gone? x

Hi to Rosa, Hope, Babies, Trask, Kazza, princess and all the gang x

Sorry for late update but after the scan dh and i had a lot to do in Liverpool and then visited some friends and then i went shopping with my dad so finally home and relaxing now after a hectic day :) Anyway, went for scan and... i have 9 follies, 5 of which are good size x2 14mm, x2 12mm and x1 16.5mm, the other 4 are all less than 10 so the nurse decided to keep me on stimms for a few more days and i rescan on monday morning with EC hopefully being wednesday according to the nurse! :)) she was very positive and said she has high hopes of the lead 5 giving us a few good eggs and that quality over quanity is the main thing. My womb lining is 11.5 too which she is said is fab and i had a student midwife watching it all too. lol. Dh and i are so relieved and i feel i can relax over the wkend now after being so nervous last nite. So god willing we should get around 3-4 eggs compared to just 2 eggs last cycle )
I am really feeling soooo positive and cant wait for mondays scan so we can be booked in for EC. I know we have a lot of hurdles to overcome yet but we are getting there slowly an surely. xxx

AQ that is excellent news. I am so pleased for you. Your follies sound great. Like you said you can relax now over weekend xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->