IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Maddie, thanks! I'm doing fine.

Kelly, I'm so sorry you're struggling so much. I can't imagine how hard it must have been to lose your daughter. I admire you for continuing to go through this. :hugs:

AQ, great news on your follies! Much better than last time! Hopefully you'll get a few more eggs and they'll be great quality. :thumbup:

AQ - Thats all sounds very possitive. GL for Monday :thumbup:

Kelly - Maybe a little break would help, I cant even imagin what you have been through :hugs::hugs::hugs: Thinking of you :hugs:

Rosa - 14 weeks already!!! :happydance:

Happy Saturday everyone.

Hey girls - hope Saturday is treating you all well.

Maddie - so please to hear you are PUPO! And more frosties too, as AQ says you now have siblings on ice for the child(ren) you have this cycle :thumbup:

Tinks - still getting headaches hun? Try and stay positive and remember this is all for a good cause :hugs:

AQ - brilliant news from the scan - fx that you can go for EC on Wednesday.

Doodar - glad you're back online - less than 100 days to go for you!

Rosa - hey honey - how's things with you? How did the bun in the oven go down on FB?

St and Kazza :hugs:

Tiff - Sounds like your body needs some time to right itself, maybe the BCP would be a good idea to help. You are not a bad person honey, you lost your daughter and that sucks. Go give your boys a hug - they are lucky to have you and you are lucky to have them :hugs:

AFM not much going on - just one more sleep!

Hope- Good luck for this cycle and enjoy your needle free day- the 1st for a while! haha x

Tinks, how long will you be taking the medications to build your lining for? I am trying to figure out how long it will be so that if we do FET this coming month I'll know a rough timeline.

Ok, so no more spotting since yesterday. I spotted for about 24 hours actually less and now I've had nothing since 2pm yesterday. I'm not getting my hopes up but I am now 5dpo, 1 day further then the last time I ovulated. I'm trying to stay calm and hoping that I don't bleed till at least monday. 2 more days to go.

Tiff- Yay to no more spotting an hope it stays that way for you x

Rosa- Aww i loved the pic u used to announce on fb! very original :) x

Anyone heard from Princess? x

AFM-I only need to take my cetrotide tomorrow morning an then fostimon tomorrow night, cetrotide monday morning an then that should be it intill trigger on monday night :) wooohooo xxx

:hi: lovely ladies!!

Sorry I've been MIA, I've been so tired lately I'm just zombiefied during the day and passing out at half 8/9!

Have read up on what your all up to and sending you all so much love and luck!!
I wish everyone of you get your bfps this year,
You ladies have all been so wonderful and you all deserve it more then anyone I know,

massive :hug: to each and everyone of you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi Kirsten - you take all the rest you need girl because in 209 days time sleep will be a distant memory ;)

AQ - not many jabs left for you! I don't actually get the needles out until the 28th, my DR is via a nasal spray.

Tiff - my fingers are tightly crossed.

AFM - today's the day! I just took my first two little tiny white tablets so we're off on our journey. I have to take these for 7 days and then hopefully the witch will arrive. In the meantime I start my buserelin sniffs on Tuesday. :dance:

Ooooough hope how exciting. The start of a new cycle for you and I really hope it brings you the fattest positive ever ( if I can say that) LOL!

Nice to hear from you Kirsten. You rest up. X

Aq good luck for scan tomorrow x

St and Kazza hope your both ok xx

Tinks hope Dr is being kinder to you xx

Hi to Traskey,Doodar,Kelly,smile and anyone else I haven't mentioned x

Afm I'm well. The 23rd cant come quick enough. I can't believe I nearly forgot how wretched the 2ww is. I'm not looking to much into symptoms as I'm taking hcg until possibly Thursday. Like the progesterone I know this can give false symptoms too xx grrrrrrrrr xx

Hope- Yay for starting your cycle and i hope you get minimal side effects from DR x

Kirsten- Glad your ok hun. Was wondering how your getting on an over 10wks already? wow time goes fast! x

Maddie- I have forgot the hell that is the 2ww so dont think its gonna get any easier this time around! lol. Wishing u lots of luck x

AFM- just had my 1st meltdown since this cycle began! Mixed the cetrotide, had needle all ready and checked for air bubbles(seemingly) an then injected into my tummy. Had injected half the solution when i spotted a big air bubble in syringe so panicked, pulled needle out, flicked bubble away quickly and then injected the rest of the cetrotide. There was a gap of about 2 secs so im thinking this will be ok? iv just spoken to my diabetic friend who has injected for yrs and she said not to worry as i will of still had full dose even though it was injected twice? also as i panicked and pulled needle out a tiny bit of liquid leaked out? I am so glad im almost due to finish jabbing as i am not very confident now after this :(

Awwww don't worry Aq. I'm sure that will be fine. Roll on being pupo for you xxx

Hiya! Ladies Hope your all having a lovely weekend.

Maddie Ah the dreaded 2ww I remember it well. I hope it goes super duper fast for you :thumbup: Hope your taking things easy hun :thumbup:

AQ don't stress hunny. I injected with air bubbles, the stubborn ones I couldn't get rid of. The nurse said it was fine :thumbup: and like your friend said you still got the full dose so you'll be fine :thumbup: good luck for scan tomorrow.

Hope woohoo! :happydance: todays the day eh! how you feeling to be back on the rollercoaster. Really hope you have that bfp waiting for you at the end of the track. Good luck sweetie :thumbup:

Tiff I'm so sorry your struggling hunny, it's so understandable after everything you have been through. I wish I could go back and change things for you. Have you been offered any help from your gp, someone to talk to. Maybe speaking to someone who doesn't know you is just what you need to get it all off your chest. Sending you huge hugs hunny :hugs: and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that spotting stays away :hugs:

Hello to the rest of you gorgeous gals. Hope the sun is shining where you are :thumbup:

Thank you Doodar and happy 26wks! wow where does time go?! im calmer now so off to lie on couch with some choc an watch harry potter 3 :) xxx

Maddie - I'm trying hard not to remember how wretched the 2WW is! Hope it flies by for you and you too get the fattest positive :thumbup:

AQ - I wouldn't worry too much honey, you're right at the last hurdle now and I'm sure even if you missed the tiniest drop it would be ok :hugs:

Wow Doodar - where on earth did 26 weeks go! Are you Team Yellow or did you have a sneaky peek?

Can't believe how warm it is outside today - we've just taken a car full of rubbish to the tip and I was out in just a vest top, I don't usually bare that much skin until the height of summer!

Enjoy your lie down AQ. Love Harry Potter :thumbup: good choice :thumbup:

Hope We're still team yellow, no urge to peak yet lol.
I know the weather is glorious. I hope it lasts.

It is lovely weather its great. Happy Sunday Ladies. Thank you Hope and Doodar xx

AQ - an air bubble won't hurt you for subq injections even in your vein it takes a lot of air to cause problems. I'm a nurse so I promise you're fine.

I am seeing a counsellor but I've only been twice and can't see her till the 19th of march now due to my training schedule. Honestly the only thing that is going to make the stress and pain go away is having my body be normal and being pregnant again. I don't feel like I can get any better till I'm back where I was before I lost Hannah. I'd be nearly 27 weeks now :cry:

Spotting has stayed away, still no witch but temp dropped today so maybe in the next day or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->