IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Tiff- :hugs: I am sorry you are so sad and i hope you get preg again soon. Im sure Hannah will be watching over you. Thank you for reassurance about air bubbles. I have always had a phobia of them!:blush: lol.

Right im off to bed as up early for clinic for my scan in the morning. Night god bless everyone xxx

Tiff your an amazing lady and truely deserve happiness. I hope your body behaves itself so you can start working on your forever rainbow baby. :hugs:

AQ good luck tomorrow :thumbup:

AQ good luck for your scan honey.

Tiff - A counselor is a very good idea honey, you are grieving for your daughter and it is bound to mess with your head. I'm really worried about you and if I can be completely honest I know you think being pregnant will take the pain away but I wonder if in some ways it might make it worse. You will be a mommy to another baby again but right now I think you need to fully focus on your emotions around Hannah. I wonder if the stress is what's screwing up your body. You're in my thoughts and I hope that you find a way through this :hugs:

AFM I think I might be losing the plot already. I woke up at 4.30 this morning following a dream where I kept forgetting to take my Buserelin sniffs during the day because everything was hectic in the office. Then [in the dream] I’d woken up the next morning to realise I’d missed the whole first day of sniffs and had a panic as to whether it would make a difference or whether I should tell the clinic, and would they make me wait until next cycle.
I managed to go back to sleep and then fell into another equally psychedelic and anxious dream where in this one I was trying so hard not to forget my Buserelin and ended up leaving the house without taking the Norethisterone tablets! My dream self was having an hysterical crying fit before I managed to wake up, thank goodness it was nearly time for the alarm to go off!
Not sure why I’m having these strange dreams, because they didn’t happen last cycle. The only time I have dreams like these is when we’re due to go to Florida and I have all manner of dreams where we turn up and I’ve left our Annual Passes at home! I kill those dreams by packing a month before we’re due to travel, not sure how I’m going to kill these ones… I have popped out today’s tablets though and put them on my iPhone so they’re in clear sight for once I’ve eaten breakfast :lol:

Awwww hope bless you. It's amazing how this takes over subconsciously aswell. Have a good day.x
Afm I'm back at work. Trying to take it very easy xxx

Hope- Its anxiety hun, cos your so anxious for this cycle to give you your baby. Its natural for your mind to be preoccupied. Hope you sleep better tonight x

Maddie- Take it easy back at work. I couldnt hack work during 2ww so iv been signed off. My work is too busy an not relaxing at all so not good for the old BP! lol x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Took my last shot of cetrotide this morning and no drama! lol .Went for my day 12 scan this morning and all is great so EC is scheduled for Wed! they will call me later with time of EC and time to trigger tonight so needles free day tomorrow :) and much better result from this scan... 9 follies in total... left side- 18.5, 17.5 , 16 , and 12. Right side- 21.5 , 20.5 , 19 , 14.5 and 10.5 and my womb lining is 13.8 so we are very pleased with that and to have 6 good size too is fab news ) My mum also came to me in a dream last night and held my hand and told me everything will be ok. Feeling very positive and happy. Still a few hurdles to go but we are getting closer to our dream with each passing day and procedure :) xxx

hi ladies
well the consents are all signed,, i did get abit teary at a few points,, when asked what we would want to happen of we had frozen embies and hubby died!!! wot a aweful situation to be in
she is going to call me tomorrow to tell me when we can strt, cos she isnt sure if we have been put on the waiting list,, if not the wait is now 6 months,,,,, great!! so she is gunna find out and let me no

she told me my cd 3 bloods

fsh ,,, 4,2
lh,,,,,,3,7
amh....22
e2,,,, cnt rembember,, could be 92? or 72?? who knows,, lol i wasnt listening properly xx

I just puked several times :( Have a very touchy stomach and GI distress and it sucks. Still no witch though.

Hi to everyone

I just puked several times :( Have a very touchy stomach and GI distress and it sucks. Still no witch though.

Hi to everyone

At last! I did wonder if this site was down forever! Missed you girls xoxo

Tiff, are you ok honey? Seems you can't cut a break these days.

Smile so glad you got your forms signed. Any news on where you are on the wait list?

Maddie. Hope you're taking it easy at work.

AQ best of luck for today honey, fx for some fabulous eggs :dust:

Afm the sniffs have started, 6 down, don't want to think about how many still to go :lol:

Hope and me I missed you all too. How dare this site break down for repair...tut!!!

Aq wishing you the very best of luck for today. Hope everything goes well. Good luck xx

Afm I've been having cramps ever since transfer, not hopefull. Got to remain positive though. Have a good day ladies xx

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well.

Sorry i havent been on in a few days i couldnt access the site as it kept saying it was down.

Maddie, i had cramps too after transfer, im keeping everything crossed for you.

Aq tons of luck for ec today and lots of healthy eggies

Hope, tink, hope your cycles are going well.

Hi to everyone else, princess, rosa, trask, smile, st, kazz, kelly, and everyone else.

Afm, we had a 4D scan on monday, it was amazing, sooo much better than the nhs ones, pics are in my journal, :flower:

AT LAST i can get on this site to post! missed u all :)

Tiff- Get well soon x

Hope- Yay for starting sniffing and hope it flies by to stimms x

Maddie- The cramps are caused by the progesterone hun so doesnt mean a thing. Its a side effect of them so pma all the way ;-) x

Babies- Great scan pic! do u know the sex? x

AFM- Im off to the clinic soon for EC. Need to be there for 10am! eeeek im sooo nervous and excited to see how many eggs we get this time around! il update later xxx

Maddie PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA

Isabella love your scan picture! Happy 16 weeks.

AQ sending positive thoughts your way honey.

:hi:
Good to see everyone's doing well
I'm still stalking :thumbup:
Massive :hug: to you all!

We do, team:pink: :flower:
Cant wait to hear ur news!! thats if i can get back on the site, it wont load on my pc at all an can only use my phone a bit coz it costs tons, wonder why its not working for some uk people.

AT LAST i can get on this site to post! missed u all :)

Tiff- Get well soon x

Hope- Yay for starting sniffing and hope it flies by to stimms x

Maddie- The cramps are caused by the progesterone hun so doesnt mean a thing. Its a side effect of them so pma all the way ;-) x

Babies- Great scan pic! do u know the sex? x

AFM- Im off to the clinic soon for EC. Need to be there for 10am! eeeek im sooo nervous and excited to see how many eggs we get this time around! il update later xxx

HI ladies, first opportunity ive had to post!! What with the sight being down!!!

Babies - congrats for team pink, ill be heading over to your journal in a mo!!!

AQ good luck today cant wait for your update!!

Kelly, thinking of you so much!! I cant believe how tough you have had things and i really hope things start to turn for you real soon!

Maddie, FX for you x

Hope, keep going hun!!! Dont think of how many sniffs left!!!

ST hope your ok im thinking of you loads!! Hope you will be back soon xxx

Hi to princess, trask, rosa and all the gang xxx

Temp drop this morning so maybe the witch will show today. I sure hope so. I want to start my FET ASAP. All this waiting is driving me mad.

EC went well and we got 6 eggs!! woohooooo! we are over the moon after only getting 2 eggs last cycle. I feel sore from this EC and im bleeding a bit so lying on couch watching a film with a maccys with a stack of mags next to me to read after. So well looked after :) Just praying for a positive call in the morning to say we have some embies! Just so relieved we got 6 eggs xxx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: six! That's absolutely blooming brilliant! Well done girl :thumbup: I'll keep my fingers tightly crossed for fertilisation. You rest up girl because you done good and soon you'll be PUPO :dance:

Isabella aww team pink! Congratulations!

Hi Kazza :wave:

Tiff you feeling better? I hope the witch shows so you can get started on your FET. :hugs:

Strange how the site is not working properly. I use opera and chrome on my computer and I can see things in chrome but on opera it still says the site is down. Weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->