IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Aq, thats amazing news!!! :flower:

Hope, thank u, im having probs too, i cant get b&b open on my uk server at all.

Yes I am feeling better. Finally on the mend I think. Another temp drop but still more spotting. I have a scan friday to check the fistula and if all is well and the witch ever shows then I'll be starting FET with this coming cycle. DAMMIT WITCH JUST GET HERE!

Aq that is fantastic news!! 6 eggs is fantastic. I've got a really good feeling about you. Relax and hope your resting xx

Babies congratulations on team pink. How lovely. Hope your well

Hi Kazza xx

Hope how you getting on. It will be you next to have ec I think, Wooooop xx

Kelly glad things are getting better xx

Hi to Traskey,princess,Rosa,Doodar,smile and st xx

Afm im ok. Sorry to moan but really feel like af is coming. Don't feel positive at all. Im trying but when get the lower abdominal and back cramps I worry. Just want this to work so bad and I didnt experience this last time untill after positive test. Im not on progesterone I'm on hcg every other day. Last one will be tomorrow if there happy for me to continue. Grrrrr. Sorry for the me me me post. Take care ladies xx

Chin up Maddie. Isn't it the hcg that surges when we fall pregnant? (how dumb a question is that sorry!) it would make sense that you'd have the cramps early from the hcg. Keep positive because those positive thoughts are important, and it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings (and I've got her bound and gagged in my shed :thumbup: )

Oops there's the alarm, gotta go sniff!

Maddie don't be silly! Firstly your aloud to moan and secondly your not all me me me!
It could just be the hcg so don't lose hope ! I have everything crossed for you when is otd?

Aq yay for is eggs that amazing news can't wait for tomorrows fert report!!

Kelly hope af turns up soon so u can start fet!

Hi hope xx

Hahaha, thanks hope. That made me laugh. Keep her locked in the shed until the last one of us wants her out. LOL!! Hope your Dr going well. Thanks for positive words xxx

Thank you Kazza much appreciated. I really hope it is hcg. Hope your well. Any news on your follow up? Our otd is next Fri 23rd. I won't test before because of the hcg, going to try and not test anyway. Xx

Maddie, If hope did that she'd never get out of the shed.

Traskey you still around? Hope things are well.

I'm tender around my ovaries and more brown spotting still, am going to do my sit-ups and have sex tonight and do everything I can to encourage the witch to get here.

Tiff- Glad your feeling better and GL for scan on fri x

Maddie- I understand you getting anxious during 2ww as its completely natural but seriously mrs get your pma back cos OTD isnt for another 9 days! ;-) lots of pma x

Hi Kazza and Hope x

AFM- I have been lying on couch all day watching tv and reading and as dh is now at work my dad is looking after me an we had pizza for tea an some chocs so nice night. Doing my best to take my mind off tomorrows fert report but as you all know its not easy! ha xxx

Aq, keeping everything crossed for your report, cant wait to hear!!!!

Hope, that made me giggle :haha:

Kelly, hope she arrives today for you.

Maddie, fingers an toes crossed for u!!

Hi to everyone else and :hugs:

Thanks Isabella :)
Im a nervous wreck here! roll on the call! aaaah.
What time did u get your call from HC?
Mine was 9am last time but not sure what time they start calling people?? xxx

I think it was just after 8.30, i was pacing at that point.

Ring phone ring!!!!!1

Thanks Isabella :)
Im a nervous wreck here! roll on the call! aaaah.
What time did u get your call from HC?
Mine was 9am last time but not sure what time they start calling people?? xxx

Have they rang yet??

Think my Buserelin has kicked in - had a terrible night's sleep and when my alarm went off I dragged myself out of bed - took one look in the mirror and decided that the sofa is going to be my office again today! I feel so tired. Oh well - all for a good cause. Shame I couldn't actually go back to sleep because I had to get up again to sniff :lol:

Still no call and i am beyond on edge now! OMG cant they just phone with good news pleeeeease xxx

Thanks ladies xx

Aq hope you get that call of good news very soon xx

Hope I don't blame you working from home today. Hope this Dr becomes a bit kinder to you xx

I always figured the later they called the better the news, because surely they call the people first who need to go in for transfer today?

Omg Aq I am so sorry. Did they do IVF or icsi?? Really feeling for you. I'm heartbroken for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->