IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

AQ wow I'm so so sorry? that must be really hard to deal with. have they given any indication as to why none fertilised? can't believe it :hugs:

Aq I am so so sorry. I don't know what to say because I know nothing will help. Lots of hugs.

AQ - I am so so so sorry Hunni. Nothing we say will make you feel better but sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: thinking of you and DH :hugs:

Tinks, how long will you be taking the medications to build your lining for? I am trying to figure out how long it will be so that if we do FET this coming month I'll know a rough timeline.

I know this is a bit late Kelly but once I had DR for a few weeks I started HRT tablets to thicken my lining. I will be be taking the tablets for 2 weeks then have a scan, if all is well I will be having transfer a week later, so 3 weeks from first tablet.

Hope - :happydance::happydance:For the start of DR, really hope it's kind to you :thumbup:

AFM - still suffering with DR :growlmad: At least I am now onto to the next stage now with the tablets though. Hope, I am jealous of you working from your sofa :haha:

AQ, I am so sorry to hear your news. You must be totally devestated :hugs: I wish there was something I could say to ease your pain.

Kelly, I am sorry you are having such a tough time lately. I am wishing you all the best with your FET.

Tinks, sorry the DR is kicking your butt. Hopefully not too much longer now.

Hope, sorry about the bizarre dreams on the Buserelin. That stuck can make us all have sleepless nights I think.

Maddie, sorry the 2ww is so tough, hang in there.

Kirsten, you are 10 weeks already, hope the nausea and tiredness eases off soon.

Kazza, how are you feeling atm?

I know i've missed people. Brain fade, sorry. I am still reading and lurking but like Kirsten have been falling asleep super early and not keeping up with journals. I still think of you all though :hug:

Aq I am so so sorry big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi trask how's you?

Afm just waiting for follow up! 3rd April x

Thanks tink! It gives me an idea anyway. I should know soon enough what the plan is for my clinic which will be a relief. I also apparently have a beautiful lining that responds well to meds or so the doc said so I may be able to shave off a few days of the thickening process. I found out yesterday that my lining was 1.7 (cm's I think is how they measure it) thick the day before my first af showed up after delivering Hannah, no wonder I had such a heavy flow!

Morning girls :wave: TGIF!

AQ :hugs:

Traskey - hello Mrs 9 weeks!

Kazza - yay for a follow up date - and so soon too!

Tinks - Have you started your tablets already? Hopefully that should help with your yucky DR symptoms as your hormones start to stabilise.

Tiff - good luck for your scan today.

Happy Friday all.

AQ I'm so so sorry hun, thinking of you and your DH :hugs: :hugs:

Tinks, sorry dr is being a pain, not long untill things get going :hugs:

Tiff, hope your feeling a bit better soon, sorry af is being such a pain :hugs:

Hope :hi: Hun, how are you?

Trask :happydance: for being 9 weeks!

:hi: doodar, maddie, kazza, rosa, babies (sorry to anyone I've missed!) hope your all ok!

Hi Kirsten. :wave: how are you? Got a bump yet? When are you going to share your news with the world or have you done it already?

I've got a stinking cold today. Not sure if it's a result of the sniffs, I can't remember if I had the same thing last time but I feel like crap. Oh well it's nearly the weekend!

Hi ladies! :howdy:

AQ, I am so incredibly sorry for you. I know words cannot help right now. :hugs: Just know we're thinking about you.

I'm good thanks hope, no bump as of yet but I do have small bloat but I'm not sure if that's just me gettin fat from Over eating, were going to announce it shortly after our 12 week scan, I just need to tell my dad first cuz I don't really want him finding out on Facebook, I don't actually know if he'll care or not considering we haven't spoke for 2 years and I've probably seen him about 30 times(max.) since I was 4 :shrug:
But I'm gunna write him a letter anyway, then the balls in his court :thumbup:

Hi ladies. Right i cannot believe i am posting this after yesterdays devestating results but... I AM PUPO!!!!!!! We got a call from the HC yesterday at 4pm to say they were very surprised to tell us that one of my eggs was showing signs of fertilisation... and by this morning when they checked we had a perfect lil 4 cell embie!!!!! :O So we went to HC before and had our little miracle transferred! transfer went very smoothly, embryologist was so surprised and said its perfect and we stand a good chance and the nurse was hugging me and everything! this almost never happens!! we feel so blessed and OTD is the 30th! Still in shock. Want to thank all of you wonderful women for the continued support and all the messages yesterday xxxxxxx

Omg AQ!! That's amazing news!!
Youve got one determined little egg there and I bet it's just a sign of good things to come!
Congratulations on your little miracle egg and massive congratulations on being PUPO!!
Big :hug:

Oh AQ, that's FAB news!! :yipee: I'm so glad you have a little emby in you and you're pupo!!! :hugs:

AQ - I have posted in your journal but yey again on being PUPO :happydance:

Thanks tink! It gives me an idea anyway. I should know soon enough what the plan is for my clinic which will be a relief. I also apparently have a beautiful lining that responds well to meds or so the doc said so I may be able to shave off a few days of the thickening process. I found out yesterday that my lining was 1.7 (cm's I think is how they measure it) thick the day before my first af showed up after delivering Hannah, no wonder I had such a heavy flow!

2 weeks is my first scan so even if my lining is ready before hand I won't know :growlmad: All clinic work different and I have seen a few ladies that don't dr so you may be able to do the fet using your natural cycle. Hope things start moving soon :hugs:

Tinks - Have you started your tablets already? Hopefully that should help with your yucky DR symptoms as your hormones start to stabilise.

Yes, I have been dr for nearly 4 weeks now and started the tablets on Monday. I think is going fairly fast. Sorry to hear you are not well, hope you feel better soon.

Princess - I think that's the best thing to do. As long as you tell your dad he can't complain and it's up to him then. Families hey :dohh:

AFM - having a better day today, hoping the HRT is going to ease The dr symptoms but don't want to speek to soon. I have noticed some Ewcm, are we thinking this is a good sign????

TFI Friday everyone :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Aq that is amazing news. I'm so so happy for you both. It's a miracle and yes this is the start of great things to come. That embie is a little fighter. Got quite emotional reading your news, only because im so happy for you. I remember you posting about the dream you had about your mum telling you everything is going to be ok. This is the start of everything being ok. You relax and enjoy being pupo xxxx

Hope I do hope your cold gets better. Dr isn't fun. X

Tinks glad things are moving fast. X

Princess good luck telling your dad, hope it all works out xx

Hi to everyone else xx

Afm I'm ok, just 1 week to go until testing. Hope af does not come and it has been a success. Cramps continue but trying to remain positive xxxx

Tinks- I am glad your FET cycle is going well so far x

Maddie- I have everything crossed for you! the pessaries play havoc with your body causing cramps and af symptoms! i really hope you get that BFP in a wk's time. Yes this lil embie of ours does appear to be a lil tiny fighter! long may it continue! its nan was made of strong stuff and so is its mum so it must be the same ;-) x

Aq im soooooooo happy for u, and my dh wanted me to tell you the same. I had told him what happened yesterday and we are both overjoyed for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->